• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 32 thread

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the injuries issues, but when you are that depleted that is when you reach down and attempt to do something outside the box to try and make up for the absence of big names. WWE should have taken a chance with these last 4 months on developing and creating something new. Instead they went with the recycled program of super human vs the authority figure.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the emma attitude adjustment, got all tan and really mean.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, WWE has been plagued with injuries over the past year. - Injuries to big names cripple WrestleMania 32

Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, John Cena, Nikki Bella, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Neville, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper

Alberto Del Rio and Titus O'Neil still participated injured

It's hard to really buy that excuse unless all of them went down in February. They had plenty of time to set up at least storylines with the guys who would be active. Storylines of overshadow in ring ability IMO. I can't stand Owens at all and never watch NXT nor find Zayn really entertaining but when those two are one on one it actually makes me want to watch. This of all Mania's should've creatives wet dream IMO but they shat the bed.

Usually the Raw after mania is must see but what from WM makes you want to tune in? Crowning Reigns and Charlotte? The Ambrose/Lesnar thing seems dead, maybe Ryder or who the Wyatts are going to lose to next

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the big question now that Cesaro showed up tonight and Cena showed up last night; if these guys are healthy to wrestle; why'd they wait? They should have put them on WM in more meaningful ways. The show desperately needed any infusion it could get

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the big question now that Cesaro showed up tonight and Cena showed up last night; if these guys are healthy to wrestle; why'd they wait? They should have put them on WM in more meaningful ways. The show desperately needed any infusion it could get

Cena didn't get cleared until I think sometime last week so not really any time to do anything, I'm sure no one saw him getting cleared the week before WM. Cesaro I'm not sure about.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love reading this stuff....some of you guys could pick the ten matches YOU wanted to see....and then STILL bitched about them. LOL

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Cena's still probably limited. He did very little at WM and wasn't on the show last night. Cesaro isn't a big enough star to get an important WM match yet. Last night was better for a reintroduction than throwing him in the battle royal or a preshow match

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cesaro would have been in the battle royal, but they chose to give Corbin the push. They only introduced 4 or 5 guys out of the 30, and yes Cesaro would have been one of them. Yesterday, it was rumored that Finn Balor was going to be part of the first time raw appearances, and when Zayne went out I thought for sure Balor was going to be announced.
I am thinking that they figured they had enough after they won over that raucous crowd.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Cesaro would have been in the battle royal, but they chose to give Corbin the push. They only introduced 4 or 5 guys out of the 30, and yes Cesaro would have been one of them. Yesterday, it was rumored that Finn Balor was going to be part of the first time raw appearances, and when Zayne went out I thought for sure Balor was going to be announced.
I am thinking that they figured they had enough after they won over that raucous crowd.

16 were announced prior to WrestleMania. 4 were not known headed into match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought WM was so different than what I expected, or wanted, I am curious on where they are going from here. One thing I figured out was sometimes what I consider the dumbest move turns into better than what I wanted.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
16 were announced prior to WrestleMania. 4 were not known headed into match.
I did not write announced, I wrote introduced. 25 nobodies went to the ring, they only actually introduced a few like Shaq, Big Show and Mark Henry. After a few minutes they mentioned Tanaka.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wazz I love you but you and Hitman got it wrong. I thought it was a Great PPV

Baron winning the Battle Royal Could mean give us what we want in Regins. A Bad ass heel

AJ/Jericho. Wrong Result, Great match. Same for Women's title match (Sasha IMO would have been better for storylines).

Brock/Ambrose was as advertised. A Great Fight

I was all for Shane O'Mac winning but when Taker was making his coming down

So I was OK with Taker winning(like i would have been if Shane Won)

I Was estacic with Zach Winning. I like Ryder and fell that he is one of the most underrated and underutalized guys on the Roster.

Reigns winning pissed me off but lesser of 2 evils

BTW. I saw the Preshow on youtube.... Lana reminds me of trish espically in that singlet

overall 8/10

Completely disagree, they aren't going to bring Baron up and have him be the bad ass heel to fight Reigns by winning a filler match at WM. He would've interfered somewhere to set him up as a big thing.

The ending of Styles and Jericho wasted the entire storyline. The way they are dragging it out is like a storyline that starts at SS and ends up at WM not leading up to SS. The divas match would've been fine had they not brought back the women's championship, I think that those 3 in the match was a slap in the face to Paige who is the best female characters they have ever had.

I didn't hate the Ambrose/Lesnar match it was just anti climatic to me. Ambrose and Lesnar didn't even feud leading up to it and Lesnar didn't use weapons except for the finisher.

Didn't hate the ladder match it just seemed odd and they followed it up on Raw that made that match and Ryder's victory a complete waste.

Reigns winning would've been find had there been an interference making him a legit heel instead of a character stuck in purgatory. He's not loved/hated like Cena so it makes no sense to try and make him the second coming off him.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only comparison to cena is some fans love him and some fans hate Reigns. Thats the only comparison anyone should take right now. Its like a new definition of face and heel where its acceptable to wrestle both and not end up in some hug party after the match. Decimate the heels, shake hands with the faces.

I dont know how Reigns will handle Styles, but its clear its just another top performer that will make Reigns look good in the match. Jericho is slowing down and talking too much.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only comparison to cena is some fans love him and some fans hate Reigns. Thats the only comparison anyone should take right now. Its like a new definition of face and heel where its acceptable to wrestle both and not end up in some hug party after the match. Decimate the heels, shake hands with the faces.

I dont know how Reigns will handle Styles, but its clear its just another top performer that will make Reigns look good in the match. Jericho is slowing down and talking too much.

I agree. I don't think the feud with Styles needed to be as long. Jericho is still great on the mic IMO, but like you said, he hogs the mic. I would like to have seen Styles have more mic time.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[QUOTE="anotheridiot, post: 8202642, member: 5262"]the only comparison to cena is some fans love him and some fans hate Reigns. Thats the only comparison anyone should take right now. Its like a new definition of face and heel where its acceptable to wrestle both and not end up in some hug party after the match. Decimate the heels, shake hands with the faces.

I dont know how Reigns will handle Styles, but its clear its just another top performer that will make Reigns look good in the match. Jericho is slowing down and talking too much.[/QUOTE]

Good point because it is Cena fanbase who goes nuts over Roman

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I don't think the feud with Styles needed to be as long. Jericho is still great on the mic IMO, but like you said, he hogs the mic. I would like to have seen Styles have more mic time.
I almost saw it like the DB match that was supposed to put Roman over. Now HHH had two shots to put Roman over with the fans. You just need to think that even if AJ gets close to pinning Roman that Jericho would interfere so AJ did not win so unless Fozzy is planning another tour and Jericho is leaving, I would think there would be a better title for AJ to go after so early.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best thing to happen at Wrestlemania ...

the end of Brie Mode.

#goodriddance