• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 32 thread

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like WWE Creative put the ''smackdown'' on a lot of smarks. No run ins. NXT wrestler wins a match. Ryder IC champ. lol

Reigns is the most 'popular' champion in some time. Popular as in fan interest.

Baron is in my opinion a great guy to push as a legit bad ass heel

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way around it, that was a bad PPV.

Booking was mediocre and they put themselves in a lose/lose situation in the Main Event.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way around it, that was a bad PPV.

Booking was mediocre and they put themselves in a lose/lose situation in the Main Event.

It's never THAT bad a night when Undertaker wins :suds:...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say that was a horrible WM, but at the same so shocking with some of the stuff. WTF was the point of the new day losing then getting beat up by dudes over the hill. It seems like a ton of here let's think about the moment not future again.

Ryder seems like just a dude holding the title while they try to develop storylines for Owens.

Bringing back the women's championship without Paige, who complained about it when champ is screwed up

New Day storyline was horrible

Obviously the main event was stupid with no interference.

Shane and HHH losing makes zero sense for that storyline.

I just don't get a single thing they did besides go for the wow factor. The only thing that will be compelling for Raw is going to be Kevin Owens...just disappointed with the botched writing.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to say that was a horrible WM, but at the same so shocking with some of the stuff. WTF was the point of the new day losing then getting beat up by dudes over the hill. It seems like a ton of here let's think about the moment not future again.

Ryder seems like just a dude holding the title while they try to develop storylines for Owens.

Bringing back the women's championship without Paige, who complained about it when champ is screwed up

I just don't get a single thing they did besides go for the wow factor. The only thing that will be compelling for Raw is going to be Kevin Owens...just disappointed with the botched writing.

Wazz I love you but you and Hitman got it wrong. I thought it was a Great PPV

Baron winning the Battle Royal Could mean give us what we want in Regins. A Bad ass heel

AJ/Jericho. Wrong Result, Great match. Same for Women's title match (Sasha IMO would have been better for storylines).

Brock/Ambrose was as advertised. A Great Fight

I was all for Shane O'Mac winning but when Taker was making his coming down

Taker Loses to a McMahon........ Talk about Tarnishing his legacy

So I was OK with Taker winning(like i would have been if Shane Won)

I Was estacic with Zach Winning. I like Ryder and fell that he is one of the most underrated and underutalized guys on the Roster.

Reigns winning pissed me off but lesser of 2 evils

BTW. I saw the Preshow on youtube.... Lana reminds me of trish espically in that singlet

overall 8/10

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The booking felt like a troll job and a middle finger from Vince. They wait 5 or so years for Ryder to lose all his heat and then they give him his WM moment. If they run that same angle with Sandow you have an all time WM moment and a huge star. But the brand is the only star now, not the wrestles. Maybe Sandow gets his moment at WM 38? Be sure to keep him off TV until then just in case AJs been embarrassed by Jericho on TV for the past month. He gets a good crowd reaction and he as good as it gets in the ring. Terrible booking. New Day ooze charisma. They got over largely on their own. Squash that. We need a nostalgia pop. Win or lose Ambrose should have been elevated in his match. I wanted something on the scale of Austin/Hart from 97. The match was ok but a total non event. You have some of the most talented wrestlers in the world. Guys that have spent a decade plus honing their craft un the ring and on the mic. I have an idea, lets bring up the green ex jock and give him a WM moment instead. The whole storyline with Shane is that he represented the possibility of change to keep the frustrated fan. Ok, they're literally trolling me at this point. Rock, Cena, Reigns stand tall in the last segments. An absolute star in Wyatt made to look like the Brooklyn Brawler did in Saturday mornings in 1988. 2016 and HHH closes the show...

1/10 for the booking. 7/10 for the talents in ring effort. In honor of the great Bret Hart I'm going 4/10 overall

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Match I was most disappointed with was the ladder match for IC Title. Nobody jumped off the top rope. Nobody really jumped off the top of the ladder. Nobody put a wrestler between the ladder sides and sandwiched the other guy. Ladder was only used as a hand held weapon. And about 80% of the match was setting up the ladder just to be interrupted taking it down.

Hardys, Edge and Christian, Lita, Jericho and Benoit, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Mysterio, and a lot of the most exciting ladder match participants did more Wow factor than "Look, there's the belt". They were more "I can get the belt but doing a crazy stunt from up here would be cool. Might not win but I will have the moment of the match."

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a fucking night. WWE network would not start on the amazon tv. Get the intro, the warnings, then just error. started watching choppy wireless on computer. Unplugged the cable from the amazon tv and plugged it in the computer and it would not pick up the wired connection. Had to restart the old POS, then still did not work. Found the wired connection and could not start watching until about 6:15.

Figured we were in good shape until they wasted a half hour getting HHH's entrance set up with Rock vs wyatts and yet another match Bray does not enter himself.

My highlight for until the main event was Flair and Woo woo in the snickers commercial. At least owens does not have the belt anymore, but Ronnie woo woo?

They did not bring much quality, but I think they went with quantity. I really thought Undertaker was going to drag Shane into the ring and lay down, put shanes arm over his chest so he would be pinned, losing on his terms. Did not think there was any last match if Shane was taking over. He would just reinstate him. Shane showed balls, big bowling balls to beat out vinces grapefruits.

I thought the Lons vs booty was for the tag belts, 4 on 3. Did they spend too much money on the super sized cereal boxes? Even they came out like the power rangers. Did they hire that costume designer?

By the end they really tried to make a good show out of it. Can they please let Mark Henry and Big Show retire now that Baron is the winner of the battle royal?

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Match I was most disappointed with was the ladder match for IC Title. Nobody jumped off the top rope. Nobody really jumped off the top of the ladder. Nobody put a wrestler between the ladder sides and sandwiched the other guy. Ladder was only used as a hand held weapon. And about 80% of the match was setting up the ladder just to be interrupted taking it down.

Hardys, Edge and Christian, Lita, Jericho and Benoit, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, Mysterio, and a lot of the most exciting ladder match participants did more Wow factor than "Look, there's the belt". They were more "I can get the belt but doing a crazy stunt from up here would be cool. Might not win but I will have the moment of the match."

Sin cara made two huge leaps to the floor, one he bounced off the top rope too.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree about Paige 100%.

IMO, Paige was far too good for that 10-person tag match. She was the only one who got kicked or had some move done to that didn't just recover seconds later. She acted like she was hurt. Definitely deserved to be in the Title match.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sin cara made two huge leaps to the floor, one he bounced off the top rope too.

Well, he "fell" off the ladder as he was interrupted getting the belt. I thought Zayn was the most exciting. I felt he was the only one who tried to be original. Stardust and Sin Cara had moments too, but I didn't feel they were really original.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched some old crazy ecw matches on youtube last night for my wrestling fix. match from 1993. let's be honest and say the good old days of the nwo,goldberg,the rock,Austin,road warrior,steiner bros were the best. complete trash now. hhh running around the ring with a sledge hammer is not entertaining.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wazz I love you but you and Hitman got it wrong. I thought it was a Great PPV

Baron winning the Battle Royal Could mean give us what we want in Regins. A Bad ass heel

AJ/Jericho. Wrong Result, Great match. Same for Women's title match (Sasha IMO would have been better for storylines).

Brock/Ambrose was as advertised. A Great Fight

I was all for Shane O'Mac winning but when Taker was making his coming down

So I was OK with Taker winning(like i would have been if Shane Won)

I Was estacic with Zach Winning. I like Ryder and fell that he is one of the most underrated and underutalized guys on the Roster.

Reigns winning pissed me off but lesser of 2 evils

BTW. I saw the Preshow on youtube.... Lana reminds me of trish espically in that singlet

overall 8/10

We all have different tastes, but I'll definitely defend my POV here.

The booking was absolute trash. Booking and having things make sense is much more important than match quality. There is a reason why Hogan/Andre drew in so many people in '87. It wasn't because of Macho/Steamboat. It was because they had a top babyface that was supremely over, that was going against, Andre the Giant, a longtime babyface who turned heel and was being managed by a hated manager.

Last night, we saw a babyface, that isn't over, win the belt on the biggest stage. That is trash.

AJ was a good signing by the WWE, but they've completely butchered it. He just seems like another guy right now. He has very little momentum.

Rock made the Wyatt Family look like fools last night. WWE just needs to throw in the towel on the Wyatt Family. They have just made them look stupid time and time again.

Happy for Ryder, but he was nowhere the near IC title scene, now he's the IC champion? You took a guy with zero momentum and made him the IC Champion. There is just no defending that.

Ambrose should have looked stronger. If you're going to whore out your finisher moves (as in, let everyone kick out of their opponents' finisher at least once, which is pretty much what happened all night long, last night), then Lesnar should have had to hit Ambrose with multiple F5's to put him away.

Professional Wrestling is about making your talent look strong, making logical booking decision and pushing the most over guys on your roster to the top. WWE is currently 0 for 3 on that. Match quality doesn't matter, if you're failing at everything else.

WWE has turned into a machine, where idiots like myself, will continue to watch just because there isn't any real alternatives (with all due respect to ROH and TNA)

As always, that is just my POV. Everyone else is more than welcome to having a different opinion than me.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woo Woo WOO

You know it!!!

Really enjoyed Zach getting his WM moment even if it was several years too late.

And, Zach, Flair and Charlotte in that Snicker's Ad had me LOL and rolling on the floor.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily top 5 worst WrestleManias of all time. The show was damn near 7 hours long too. Awful booking, nothing shocking. Same old crap.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree about Paige 100%.

IMO, Paige was far too good for that 10-person tag match. She was the only one who got kicked or had some move done to that didn't just recover seconds later. She acted like she was hurt. Definitely deserved to be in the Title match.
I think her behind the scenes and total divas persona, (who knows which is real) worried Vince that he will have another AJ Lee. Now that the belt is "prestigious" (dont know why the background is not pink though) another nutcase taking off with the title. Personally, I loved AJ Lee skipping out to the ring and all 4'7 of her in matches, but he wants that title around someone he can control, and Ric wont let Charolette fuck that up.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Easily top 5 worst WrestleManias of all time. The show was damn near 7 hours long too. Awful booking, nothing shocking. Same old crap.
Did not see us title, watched the 10 diva after wrestlemania ended. did not care about the new day or the IC belt with owens, thought the battle royal was good, loved how Shaq made show look small, the stone cold, michaels and fowley deal was cool if Stone cold didnt dance, but damn that man can sure catch a can of beer, Shane was outstanding, trips is all about the entrance, he does not have much left in the ring.

I hope shane gets shown some respect by vince for what he did, stephanies getup and speech showed she deserves to stay home, and I really hope Baron ends up being the next title defense for Reigns and this authority crap goes away. That should give rollins enough time to be ready for summer slam. At minimum at least not giving HHH the belt back, even if he wins by count out. Maybe that will finish the heel for Reigns, walk out on the rematch with trips and retain the strap. I just dont know if it will be heel vs heel when Rollins returns or if he gets a face turn. He showed he could do heel, maybe they see if he can do face.

anotheridiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess what I am saying is going into the night, with the card they had, I was surprised it was as good as it was.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, WWE has been plagued with injuries over the past year. - Injuries to big names cripple WrestleMania 32

Seth Rollins, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, John Cena, Nikki Bella, Cesaro, Tyson Kidd, Neville, Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper

Alberto Del Rio and Titus O'Neil still participated injured