• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 32 thread

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE Network (7 pm ET)

Pre-show Matchups

United States Championship (Singles Match) - Kalisto (c) vs Ryback
Tag Team Match - The Usos vs Dudley Boyz
10-Team Tag Team Match - Total Divas vs B.A.D. and Blonde
Brie Bella, Alicia Fox, Eva Marie, Natalya, and Paige
Emma, Lana, Naomi, Summer Rae, and Tamina

WrestleMania 32 Main Card

World Heavyweight Championship (No DQ Match) - Triple H (c) vs Roman Reigns
Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match)
Kevin Owens (c), Sin Cara, The Miz, Zack Ryder, Stardust, Sami Zayn, and Dolph Ziggler
Diva's Championship (Triple Threat) - Charlotte (c) vs Sasha Banks vs Becky Lynch

No Hold's Barred Street Fight - Dean Ambrose vs Brock Lesnar
Hell In A Cell - Shane McMahon vs Undertaker
3-on-4 Handicap Tag Team - New Day vs League of Nations
20-Man Andre the Giant Battle Royal
16 participants: Heath Slater, Curtis Axel, Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Big Show, Kane, Tyler Breeze, Mark Henry, Jack Swagger, Fandango, Damien Sandow, Darren Young, Konnor, Viktor, Goldust and R-Truth.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My predictions...

US Championship - Kalisto pins Ryback and then Ryback goes into a roid rage and attacks Kalisto.
Tag Team - I believe the Usos won during the past week. So, I say the Dudleys
Diva's Tag Team - Paige needs to come back into the main card IMO. That could actually be a decent match. I'll go with Total Divas winning. It's a coin flip on who wins.

World Heavyweight Championship - I want to say WWE wants Reigns to win it, but timing is perfect for HHH to keep it. If Shane and HHH win it, it would be a great feud between HHH (w/ Steph and Vince) and Shane. And with No DQ, I can see Vince getting involved, but I can see Stone Cold or the Rock coming out and help Reigns. With that, I think WWE will get Reigns win but I think HHH would be better if Shane wins.
Intercontinental Championship - The winner will not be the exciting one. I think Sin Cara, Stardust, and possibly Zack Ryder will be fun to watch, but Owens, Miz, or Ziggler will win. I will say KO because I like him as IC Champion.
Diva's Championship - I almost think Sasha Banks will win with help from Snoop Dogg - somehow. If no Snoop Dogg, I think Charlotte wins.
Street Fight - This will be the big push that WWE wants to give Ambrose, which he also deserves. It will probably be the best match of the PPV. I think it will be 80% Lesnar dominating then 20% Ambrose scrapping. I can also see it helping with Shane running Raw.
Hell In A Cell - I think if Ambrose, Triple H, and Shane all win, we got a good set up for Raw. The only problem would be what will they do with Reigns. He's been getting too many pushes to just not be in that picture. But I think Shane has shown he is still crazy. This match could compete with the Street Fight, but it could also be a disappointing match as well.
Handicap Tag Match - I see New Day winning this match. This will probably be the most forgetful match.
Battle Royal - There are 4 still yet to be announced. Out of who is in it, I want Heath Slater or Curtis Axel to win it. I have been most impressed with them lately and could see them getting a push.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to admit. I had a "Mark" out when Hayes sang "Bad Street USA" and when the Original "Godfather" Character Slickster.

IMO If Hansen is in the WWE HOF. Vader should be in Next year

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently the WiFi is down at the stadium and are unable to scan tickets. Thousands are waiting outside and are pissed off...Cant wait until their night is ended with Roman Reigns standing tall.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
IMO If Hansen is in the WWE HOF. Vader should be in Next year

They have a handful of guys from the Attitude era to induct (HHH, The Rock, Undertaker etc) but they're going to run out of true headline worthy guys soon

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Lana's ass is looking fine in that 1 piece.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lita said she has an announcement in hour 2 of the pre-show, it looks like the rumors of WWE replacing the Divas title with a new Women's title tonight are true.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hey now, Goldberg had more charisma than Ryback does.

But that is a good comparison.
"
Adjace is a Cheap Heat podcast reference. It means you're the "poor man's version",basically. I agree Ryback isn't anywhere close to Goldberg' in terms of charisma

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a handful of guys from the Attitude era to induct (HHH, The Rock, Undertaker etc) but they're going to run out of true headline worthy guys soon
Agreed. I meant as a non headliner. You also gotta think D-Bry might be a very good candidate for nexy year

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lita said she has an announcement in hour 2 of the pre-show, it looks like the rumors of WWE replacing the Divas title with a new Women's title tonight are true.

Hope Trish is there for it too

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Agreed. I meant as a non headliner. You also gotta think D-Bry might be a very good candidate for nexy year

D Bry's a good one. Maybe Angle soon? They should have saved guys like Foley to be headliners

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that WWE fears a lot of fans (noticeable amount) will walk out before the HHH-Reigns match.

Think it will happen? Thoughts about it?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, could they make it any more obvious that they are bringing back the Womens title?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I can't remember where I read it, but I read somewhere that WWE fears a lot of fans (noticeable amount) will walk out before the HHH-Reigns match.

Think it will happen? Thoughts about it?

Bryan Alvarez from the Observer (Dave Meltzer's group) said the plan (subject to change) is that Shane/UT goes on last. Unless they're planning a heel turn for Reigns I would agree with Shane/UT going on last. That match will probably be tough to top from a fan standpoint

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lita aged well. She looks as good as she did during the AE