• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WrestleMania 32 thread

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the only comparison to cena is some fans love him and some fans hate Reigns. Thats the only comparison anyone should take right now. Its like a new definition of face and heel where its acceptable to wrestle both and not end up in some hug party after the match. Decimate the heels, shake hands with the faces.

I dont know how Reigns will handle Styles, but its clear its just another top performer that will make Reigns look good in the match. Jericho is slowing down and talking too much.

It seems they are playing him the way they went with Cena once he became polarized, except Roman was never a face like Cena. He is booed way more than cheered and to me they set him up to fail as I have seen improvement on the mic but he needs Rockesq type of mic skills to overcome the hole WWE has stuck him in. It seemed from Raw they are trying the anti hero as in he isn't good or bad but the only guys who should even try that are Ambrose or Wyatt where they can switch between feuding with faces or heels.

I don't mind Reigns I just think he needs to get over as a heel. Ideally they wait until Rollins comes back and flip them since Rollins was getting cheered being a heel.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems they are playing him the way they went with Cena once he became polarized, except Roman was never a face like Cena. He is booed way more than cheered and to me they set him up to fail as I have seen improvement on the mic but he needs Rockesq type of mic skills to overcome the hole WWE has stuck him in. It seemed from Raw they are trying the anti hero as in he isn't good or bad but the only guys who should even try that are Ambrose or Wyatt where they can switch between feuding with faces or heels.

I don't mind Reigns I just think he needs to get over as a heel. Ideally they wait until Rollins comes back and flip them since Rollins was getting cheered being a heel.

I think that Rollins will get a monster baby face reaction when he returns from injury which if rumors are true shouldn't be too much longer (a couple months at most).

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed with this. Cena was pretty over as face, when he was the U.S. Champion and hunting down JBL on Smackdown in early 2005.

He didn't really start getting boos until (late?) Summer 2005.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that Rollins will get a monster baby face reaction when he returns from injury which if rumors are true shouldn't be too much longer (a couple months at most).

Definitely....it's very probable he comes back as a face and immediately fueds with HHH (if I recall correctly, HHH starting bashing him when he got hurt so that plants the seeds for a fued).

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone agrees Rollins was a pretty decent heel, ok a really good heel. Honestly, doing a 4 horsemen type deal with the shield again would be awesome. Only problem is they just kept Jericho with them. Maybe the usos can make it 5?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed with this. Cena was pretty over as face, when he was the U.S. Champion and hunting down JBL on Smackdown in early 2005.

He didn't really start getting boos until (late?) Summer 2005.

If I recall correctly, the booing of Cena really became popular when they had him face RVD at one of those ECW One Night Stand PPVs. They practically cast him as the heel to RVD's babyface ECW hero character and from then on it was the in thing to boo Cena.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I recall correctly, the booing of Cena really became popular when they had him face RVD at one of those ECW One Night Stand PPVs. They practically cast him as the heel to RVD's babyface ECW hero character and from then on it was the in thing to boo Cena.

I Recall further back. Royal Rumble 2006

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boos started in 2005 (during his program with Jericho), but it was taken to another level in 2006. He was booed out of Chicago at WM 22.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole Wyatt aspect of Mania makes even less sense after Raw. How can they get punked at Mania to a weird face turn against the joke know as the LON.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The whole Wyatt aspect of Mania makes even less sense after Raw. How can they get punked at Mania to a weird face turn against the joke know as the LON.

I think of it as the Wyatts hitting rock bottom (no pun intended) and now it's a total reboot. If they would have been handled the right way the past couple years Bray could have been the biggest star in the company

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still seems they get a good reaction from the crowd, but always end up looking like a joke. Why they fought with Rock made no sense. I just think they had all the pieces at WM to make it a really good one but they put nearly all of the pieces in the wrong place.