• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Zeke Elliott Reportedly Holding Out of Training Camp

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't make excuses. I've already laid out all the things Dak needs to improve on. You are the one with the agenda
The agenda being proving that he's an average overall QB? I suppose so. The stats pretty much do the job for me.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The agenda being proving that he's an average overall QB? I suppose so. The stats pretty much do the job for me.
There you go. I'll order you that poster. Stay obsessed

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's take a look at the NFC side.
The locks are probably the Saints, Rams. I don't see any reason they don't win their division. Everywhere I've seen most experts have the Eagles winning the east. So that automatically puts you at fifth seed or lower. Let's say Packers or Bears win the North. That leaves possible wild card contenders with the Falcons, second place in North, Minnesota should still be viable. SF is getting their qb back, and never sleep on Russell Wilson. Just making the playoffs will be a chore in the NFC for Dallas. I respect you support your team but there comes a point where you sound like a homer.
Dallas has top 10 (maybe top 5) OL and DLs, arguably the best LB corps, along with some very nice CBs. If you paid any attention to Gallup he and Cooper are very good WR and with Zeke Dallas run game is right there with the best of them. Dallas has two weak spots Safety and TE. Dallas has the talent to beat every NFL team, that makes them a Super Bowl contender.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has top 10 (maybe top 5) OL and DLs, arguably the best LB corps, along with some very nice CBs. If you paid any attention to Gallup he and Cooper are very good WR and with Zeke Dallas run game is right there with the best of them. Dallas has two weak spots Safety and TE. Dallas has the talent to beat every NFL team, that makes them a Super Bowl contender.

I like that

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There you go. I'll order you that poster. Stay obsessed
I guess when you can't refute anything, just call the other person obsessed. Good luck this year.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got you this one but I suspect you may already have it

u-g-F8OHOO0.jpg

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forgot to put Dak's head inside the helmet......
I figure he can stand in front of it and take a selfie and pretend it is really on himself :pound:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when you can't refute anything, just call the other person obsessed. Good luck this year.
last 9 games of season (once Cooper got to town) Dak was 3rd in Cmp. pct 71% & 1st in 3rd down conversions. Not bad for an inferior QB wouldnt you say?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke wont hold out.
Makes no sense for Rookies. they have no leverage.

there is an NFL rule that states a player under contract (Zeke is) must report to training camp by Aug. 6 to receive that year’s accrued season?

NFL Accrued Seasons
Accrued Seasons determine a player’s free agency designations (Art. 8, Sec. 1, 34).

The faster one accrues seasons the faster they can reach free agency, where, especially given the addition of the Rookie Compensation Pool, the bigger money is. If a player hits free agency at a young enough age, they could secure two or three large contracts through free agency.

In order to accrue a season, a player must be on (or should have been on) full pay status for six or more regular season games.

As with players earning Credited Seasons, a player can’t accrue seasons if he is on the Exempt Commissioner Permission List, the Reserve PUP List, or a team’s practice squad.

There is another parameter for gaining an Accrued Season in the new CBA. Any player under contract with a team that fails to report within 30 days prior to the first regular season game will not receive a season towards free agency.

Players are also required to provide their services if under contract. A player who, for a “material” extent of time, fails to fulfill and perform will also lose an Accrued Season. This is unless the player can prove to the Impartial Arbitrator extreme personal hardship.

The following is a list of free agents by Accrued Seasons:

• Exclusive Rights Free Agents – Two or less Accrued Seasons
  • Restricted Free Agents – Three Accrued Seasons
  • Unrestricted Free Agents – Four or more Accrued Seasons

So moving on.......

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
last 9 games of season (once Cooper got to town) Dak was 3rd in Cmp. pct 71% & 1st in 3rd down conversions. Not bad for an inferior QB wouldnt you say?
Sure, it's not bad. He's not a bad QB.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet he wasn't quite good enough to win ROY.

Guess which 'inferior' QB did in his rookie season 3 years ago?
Good for your inferior QB winning a cute little award 3 years ago. As a 3rd year QB, he wasn't even as good as rookie Baker.