• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Would JAX be better off with Kessler?

Would the Jags be better off with Cody Kessler as their starting QB instead of Bortles?

• Definitely

• Probably

• Nope

• Potato salad from Duuuval

Results are only viewable after voting.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out of football for the same reason Kaepernick is. Because of the media they attracted they became too big of a distraction and not good enough to be worth it. I'm not arguing about them being exactly as good as each other or what. I'm just saying, they were both good enough to be at least on NFL rosters and none of them are because the media made them not worth the distractions.

Not the same reasons what so ever. Tebow throws a football like a javelin. His mechanics are simply awful. Sure, they both bring distractions, but even Manziel would be a better option than Tebow.

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not the same reasons what so ever. Tebow throws a football like a javelin. His mechanics are simply awful. Sure, they both bring distractions, but even Manziel would be a better option than Tebow.
Yep, the same reason. I mean, obviously their distractions were for very different reasons but they both stopped getting chances on the field because of their distractions. Tebow would've been given more chances if it was only based off his talent (or even if you want to say lack-thereof). Manziel would've been given more chances if it was based only off of his talent as well.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's out of football for the same reason Kaepernick is. Because of the media they attracted they became too big of a distraction and not good enough to be worth it. I'm not arguing about them being exactly as good as each other or what. I'm just saying, they were both good enough to be at least on NFL rosters and none of them are because the media made them not worth the distractions.
no hes out of football because he cant play QB.

its why the jets tried him at 3 positions.

come on really?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, the same reason. I mean, obviously their distractions were for very different reasons but they both stopped getting chances on the field because of their distractions. Tebow would've been given more chances if it was only based off his talent (or even if you want to say lack-thereof). Manziel would've been given more chances if it was based only off of his talent as well.
tebow had no talent

thats the problem

he was a nice FB playing QB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tebow was given chances by multiple teams, and they wanted him to try a different position. That is NOTHING like Kaep's situation. What is his distraction, his religion? That's the equivalent of reverse-racism BS.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver was 5-20 in their previous 25 games. They made only 2 roster moves. Installing Tim Tebow as the starting QB and trading Brandon Lloyd (their best WR at the time) to the Rams.

And they went on to make the playoffs after starting the year 1-4.

Do you really expect anyone to believe Tim Tebow wasn't what led them to victories? It was the exact same team, minus one of their best offensive weapons in Lloyd. I'm assuming you also believe Orton was a better QB than Tebow, so that was also a downgrade. Yet they went from winning 25% of their previous 25 games to winning 63% of their next 11 games. Same roster. Same coaching staff. And you want me to believe everybody else magically got better with no help from Tebow? LOL.
50%
175 yards agame
1 TD

is not leading a team. thats trent dilfer on a bad day.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow was given chances by multiple teams, and they wanted him to try a different position. That is NOTHING like Kaep's situation. What is his distraction, his religion? That's the equivalent of reverse-racism BS.
i watched him throw a cooked turkey here, in person, in camp.

people were laughing. like, adults with their kids.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50%
175 yards agame
1 TD

is not leading a team. thats trent dilfer on a bad day.

And he is no longer in the NFL because of it. But that doesn't mean he wasn't the biggest reason for the 2011 Broncos turnaround. Deny it as much as you like, but he was the significant difference maker for that team. The Broncos were awful, and then they weren't. Keep denying. Just know that you are wrong.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he doesnt get it

hes a broncos fan

they ate up the legend of timmy the florida fullback

i recall florida bringing tebow in on goal line situations as a freshman

why?

to run. because hes a fullback who played QB in an offense that fit his skills (or lack of in key areas).

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And he is no longer in the NFL because of it. But that doesn't mean he wasn't the biggest reason for the 2011 Broncos turnaround. Deny it as much as you like, but he was the significant difference maker for that team. The Broncos were awful, and then they weren't. Keep denying. Just know that you are wrong.
"just know that you are wrong"

is this where you spiral?

Mike A. S.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the reasons of their distractions are very different if you get specific. But they're the same if you just specify that they were media distractions. Don't only read certain parts of what I said.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're wrong. I've proven you're wrong. Why do you continue to double down on your particular brand of stupid?
you have? where so? cite statistics and measurable data. i wouldnt go calling me stupid. when you put shit in space for a living, come back to me.

tebow was a terrible football player and his teams won despite him.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the reasons of their distractions are very different if you get specific. But they're the same if you just specify that they were media distractions. Don't only read certain parts of what I said.
kaepernick has jumped way past "media" to movement". tebow was a goofy christian trying to play sports. that was media.

i dont recall tebow suing for a job.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have? where so? cite statistics and measurable data. i wouldnt go calling me stupid. when you put shit in space for a living, come back to me.

tebow was a terrible football player and his teams won despite him.

I already did. A team went from winning 25% of their previous 25 games then went on to win 63% of their games and made the playoffs. The only roster changes made were the switching of QBs and trading their best WR. It was your insinuation that Tebow made little to no difference on that team. The stats clearly prove you wrong.

If you would like to once again double down on stupidity, please do so.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already did. A team went from winning 25% of their previous 25 games then went on to win 63% of their games and made the playoffs. The only roster changes made were the switching of QBs and trading their best WR. It was your insinuation that Tebow made little to no difference on that team. The stats clearly prove you wrong.

If you would like to once again double down on stupidity, please do so.
you should vote in my poll.

POLL - Tim Tebow in the NFL

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll vote in your poll when you admit you were wrong. Tim Tebow had the biggest impact on the 2011 Denver Broncos in making the playoffs.
i keep asking you to show metrics to show how im wrong. math can do that.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"youre ummm..wrong...because well...i mean...see? youre wrong!"