• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Working on a comprimise to reinstate Ray, Clyde, AC & RV

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"You should 'be awesome' and give everyone a say in where they're moving to."

"Okay, you guys all have a say in where you're moving to."

"Asshole!"

"we should delete this thread now."

"I agree. I just deleted it."

"Asshole!"

Literally that no-win.

That said, JDM let's respect these guys and stay off their board. Considering how well the Titans are doing in the draft (not to mention my name in blue) they want me here less than I want to be here.

You are welcome here as far as I'm concerned.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they ask me to go, I'll do so. For the most part this is a decent board without much issue with contribution from outsiders, though.

What I will do is stay out of any of the rest of this drama. That's going to have to work out among them.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I for one never understood why folks here did not want Seattle fans on this board. I think the give and take makes it a lot more fun. It shocks me that people will let things that are said on a message board get so deeply under their skin. That's why I'm so surprised about the hate for HammerDown here. He brings it when he comes here and its fun.

As long as it's a genuine discussion and not just outright trolling, I agree, I enjoy talking to the Hawks fans.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank goodness! You guys looked like complete fools with your sniveling and whining.

What's the purpose of this post other then once again poke the bear? This is a perfect example of what is unnecessary.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
All he said was that if he didn't want to stay, he didn't have to :noidea:

It was worded in such a way that it sounded like AC might have been banned at that point. It appears that wasn't the case, so I have no problem with it. I don't know what happened after that.

I do think in many of these cases, a temporary ban to let people cool off is probably more appropriate than a complete ban. But hey, I'm not the guy in charge.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, AC tweeted that he tried to log in this morning but was still banned. Just an FYI.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer, AC tweeted that he tried to log in this morning but was still banned. Just an FYI.

Initially when I reached out to Hammer, I'd asked if the perma bans could be reduced to temp bans, which he said he was open to, and the end agreement didn't say when people would be allowed back, so the process may take a couple days. Either way, I'm not gonna be the one to push the issue so soon.

I'd probably be goin' nuts if I was banned, but for now let's wait for Sick to do his thing.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never thought about that! :crazy:

I am going to be really busy the rest of today so someone PM me if/when others want back in.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never thought about that! :crazy:

I am going to be really busy the rest of today so someone PM me if/when others want back in.

Not trying to ruffle feathers with this question HAMMER, but what exactly is the agreed upon deal? Do we do what I just did (sorta), which is simply get your attention when someone wants back in via PM?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the purpose of this post other then once again poke the bear? This is a perfect example of what is unnecessary.

Look back and see who made the nonsensical comment of "it had nothing to do with you" when you know very well that that is complete nonsense.
Somehow you've fallen under the mistaken impression that you are a VIP on this board and you can tell people who should provide input and who shouldn't. Because I'll tell you, your input into that thread was worthless.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was worded in such a way that it sounded like AC might have been banned at that point. It appears that wasn't the case, so I have no problem with it. I don't know what happened after that.

I do think in many of these cases, a temporary ban to let people cool off is probably more appropriate than a complete ban. But hey, I'm not the guy in charge.

I agree. It seemed to have a threat hidden beneath the context of the message.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trying to ruffle feathers with this question HAMMER, but what exactly is the agreed upon deal? Do we do what I just did (sorta), which is simply get your attention when someone wants back in via PM?

Yeah, it's pretty basic. If anyone wants back in, let's do it, just minus the complaining. We all agree to disagree on what happened and move forward. I don't want drama and you don't want guys with blue and green names on your board. Coolers heads have prevailed.

-AC- is back in.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look back and see who made the nonsensical comment of "it had nothing to do with you" when you know very well that that is complete nonsense.
Somehow you've fallen under the mistaken impression that you are a VIP on this board and you can tell people who should provide input and who shouldn't. Because I'll tell you, your input into that thread was worthless.

I'm the OP of the thread so I know what my intent was in asking the original questions and I was also present throughout much of the discussion. This wasn't about you, no matter how much your ego drives you to believe it was. So I asked you to stop poking at the situation that didn't have anything to do with you. Did you ban Ray? No. Did you have anything to do with Clyde or AC or RV being banned? No. Did you have anything to do with mending fences? No. In fact, you seem to be ok with simply being a dick for no reason, which is not surprising, but does nothing to help the situation.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's pretty basic. If anyone wants back in, let's do it, just minus the complaining. We all agree to disagree on what happened and move forward. I don't want drama and you don't want guys with blue and green names on your board. Coolers heads have prevailed.

-AC- is back in.

Thanks Hammer, I'll let him know.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My suggestion going forward....for Sick and mods.

First, sticky the rules into the Niners forum. There for everyone to see, no excuses.

Some violation of the rules, 24 hours to cool off.
Next offense, 1 week to think deeply about their transgression.
Third offense, 1 year ( the "Rodriguez"). Mods above Sick have to agree before enforcing.

Thoughts???

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My suggestion going forward....for Sick and mods.

First, sticky the rules into the Niners forum. There for everyone to see, no excuses.

Some violation of the rules, 24 hours to cool off.
Next offense, 1 week to think deeply about their transgression.
Third offense, 1 year ( the "Rodriguez"). Mods above Sick have to agree before enforcing.

Thoughts???

Dig it.