• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Working on a comprimise to reinstate Ray, Clyde, AC & RV

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
toby Im going to ask you nicely one time to please let this all go and let things mellow out for now there is no need to rub peoples noses in the whole sorted affair.thank you .:suds:

Roger that.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As things were sort of winding down, Sick asked Hammer if he was feeling magnanimous enough to consider unbanning Ray, clyde, AC, and Rvnight. In return Sick would moderate the board and gave his word he wouldn't ban any posters (what got Ray in trouble), instead informing Hammer or other mods about any user causing trouble. Also said he would attempt to convince Ray & clyde to let bygones be bygones upon their return, therefore keeping everything that happened yesterday or prior to that, in the past.

No starting shit or holding grudges, and no trying to advertise migration to another message board.

The thread was then deleted/hidden after a bit of celebration of the deal's agreement. Now we just need to hope clyde & Ray actually want to be here, but I'd be surprised if they don't want to at least test the waters.

Thanks for the update!!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't say this too often and probably won't ever say it again but good job Sick. If this works then major kudos are in order.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad yesterday happened.......not necessarily what was said or how parties on both sides of the issue acted, but without yesterday we wouldn't have gotten where we are today, and certainly not as fast. The core issue was forced to a head and it appears a fair and equitable solution has been proposed. So yeah for yesterday!

I want Clyde, Imac, Ray, Rv, Bingo, and whoever else I've missed back, but ultimately that's their decision. I can't force them back on the board but I hope they take the olive branch and come back for one more try. The board is MUCH MUCH better with them. I've disagreed with all of them, I don't know any of them away from the board, but I respect all of them and their opinions. I only have issues with one person on this board and I've had that person on "ignore" for months. It works well for me since everyone else is willing to let him/her/it roam the board. I dealt with it in my own way.

That being said, I'm committed to this board FOR NOW. Even if they choose not to come back I'm giving the board and site a fresh start. I recruited several of the posters from ESPN so I feel obligated to try and make this work. It was a great board for the first 12-18 months. There's no reason it can't be again. I'll be disappointed if the whole band doesn't get back together but I'm here to make it work. There are tons of other great posters still here and we'll plow ahead.

Think about gents.....we have over 250,000 posts in our forum. Look at all the other forums, many that have been around long before the ESPN exodus. We are an impressive display of commitment and passion for the Niners. Admittedly, 200,000 are from Pozz but who's nitpicking. :)

Here's what I suggest......keep it simple. Treat others how you want to be treated, don't make it personal, and when fire up read your posts a couple of times before hitting "post".

Rounds 2,3,4 are gonna rock tonight. Let's go Niners!!!

-AC-

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yo...

I'm not looking to extend yesterdays drama, or looking for another ban... lol

I'll just say the whole thing had an 'us versus them' feel to it, and I had the backs of the people I've been posting with for the last six years, no regrets there at all. I'm not normally a trouble maker as I'm a pretty mellow guy. I do think there was a little bit of a build up to this, and like Tomikcon, I'm glad it happened so it was over and done with and we can just move forward from all this shit...

I appreciate all the peeps on this board, and look forward to getting back to the way things had been previously!

Props to Sick, Dre, RV, anyone else that had my back after I was booted, and Admin for letting bygones be bygones...

BTW, hoping Clyde, Ray and RV are back soon (if they aren't already)...

:suds:

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo...

I'll just say the whole thing had an 'us versus them' feel to it, and I had the backs of the people I've been posting with for the last six years, no regrets there at all. I'm not normally a trouble maker as I'm a pretty mellow guy. I do think there was a little bit of a build up to this, and like Tomikcon, I'm glad it happened so it was over and done with and we can just move forward from all this shit...

I appreciate all the peeps on this board, and look forward to getting back to the way things had been previously!

Props to Sick, Dre, RV, anyone else that had my back after I was booted, and Admin for letting bygones be bygones...

I already tweeted out to RV to let him know that I had talked to Hammer and he reinstated him as well.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo...

BTW Welcome back homes. :suds:

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo...

Glad you're back. Cheers. :suds:

EDIT: Quoted wrong message. Haha.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Welcome back AC!

No word from Ray & Clyde yet.

[YOUTUBE]Hn-enjcgV1o[/YOUTUBE]

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 506.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all due respect Uhsplit, you don't have the background and history with Toby that we unfortunately do. The vitriol he receives is 100% warranted.

You are correct o that dred. What little I have read from Toby caused me to write my earlier post.
I yield to SF fans to know lots more about their board than any outsider.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back