• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Working on a comprimise to reinstate Ray, Clyde, AC & RV

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so far I'm not a very good one 'cause I've yet to hear from Ray & Clyde.

You have contact info for them that's outside the 'Hoop? Cause it looks like Ray created a profile on ************ at some point today. No posts, tho.

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome back. You were wronged!

Clyde and ray are next. Hopefully.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorted affair

:)

I was swept up in the bloodbath yesterday due in no small part to my own words and promised I would never say anything about or to the mods ever again. Mea culpa bros, mea culpa.

Props to Sickness for being a good dude. Hoping Clyde and Ray come back (and imac apparently???), the board is way better with them than without them.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks h0ckey...

Clyde and Ray should come back... Board isn't the same when they aren't around!

:suds:

:agree: Ray is so informative and he's always answered any questions I had. I do hope that both of them come back.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Look, things went down. The niners board has people that have been together for years... lots of them. I have been a lurker or poster for 11 years. A lot of the people on here I have tremendous respect for. That doesn't mean I always agree with them, and or get a long. Bingo and I had a horrid embarrassing spat a while ago and we both cooled down and buried that hatchet. Why? Because we are both huge niner fans and are very passionate about the 49ers. I consider him a friend now. What I am getting at in a rambling sort of way, is this board is very close. And while I will never know exactly what happened or why certain people were banned, I wanted to fight to have them back here because I value there contributions. I know why I got banned, and I deserved it. I appreciate Hammer and Misko for letting bygones be bygones. I also want to shout out at sickness for acting like the UN (or how they are supposed to act anyway) and getting this resolved. I don't hate the hoop, never have. I am just a loyal guy and felt compelled to stand up for my fellow posters. Again, lets bury the hatchet, and move on.

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
woah, who brought down the ban hammer?

You've missed an interesting 36 hours.......

.......this board almost imploded and a mass exodus was narrowly avoided due to a last minute infusion of logic and reason.

Everyone is reinstated but some folks are still MIA. Not sure if Clyde, Ray, and Imac will come back. I've spotted pretty much everyone else.

Thread was deleted that contains all the gory details. No real value leaving it up.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've missed an interesting 36 hours.......

.......this board almost imploded and a mass exodus was narrowly avoided due to a last minute infusion of logic and reason.

Everyone is reinstated but some folks are still MIA. Not sure if Clyde, Ray, and Imac will come back. I've spotted pretty much everyone else.

Thread was deleted that contains all the gory details. No real value leaving it up.

this is why we need boobs in avatars. keeps everyone relatively sane

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, so far I'm not a very good one 'cause I've yet to hear from Ray & Clyde.

Not your fault. You did what you could. The next move is up to them. I hope everyone who left comes back. I think Whysies got banned too. Even though he can be a tremendous tool at times, you should look at bringing him back as well.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:)

I was swept up in the bloodbath yesterday due in no small part to my own words and promised I would never say anything about or to the mods ever again. Mea culpa bros, mea culpa.

Props to Sickness for being a good dude. Hoping Clyde and Ray come back (and imac apparently???), the board is way better with them than without them.

Thanks Tobers