• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

10 Reasons to Hate Nebraska

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you call that team Ohio State as in whole state - gee, that might make sense. Education isn't big in Ohio I see.

Oh don't get your Huskers Underoos in a bunch because I questioned your lame trolling attempt. Kinda sad the only way you can try & make fun of the Buckeyes is mention something that happened in 1969. Next time try & be a little more current.

Maybe next you'll make fun of former Cincy mayor Jerry Springer for bouncing a check to a hooker back in the 70's?

Regardless it's still (and always will be) Ohio > Nebraska. What's in Nebraska again? Ohama, Lincoln & then a whole bunch of flat land nothing?:heh:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh don't get your Huskers Underoos in a bunch because I questioned your lame trolling attempt. Kinda sad the only way you can try & make fun of the Buckeyes is mention something that happened in 1969. Next time try & be a little more current.

Maybe next you'll make fun of former Cincy mayor Jerry Springer for bouncing a check to a hooker back in the 70's?

Regardless it's still (and always will be) Ohio > Nebraska. What's in Nebraska again? Ohama, Lincoln & then a whole bunch of flat land nothing?:heh:

You are taking this way to serious. I took the OP as a tongue in cheek thing. Ohio State has absolutely nothing to fear in this Nebraska defense for the game.

OK, what do Runzas mean for the game? nothing. Omaha has just as much bearing on the outcome of the game as using Cleveland and Lake Erie.

OK, how about this from 2017 about Franklin County. Again no bearing on the outcome of the game

Franklin County, Ohio gets ‘F' grade for air quality

How about this

The Ohio River is the most polluted river in the U.S., according to the U.S. EPA. Mercury pollution — a potent neurotoxin that impairs fetal brain development — in the Ohio River increased by more than 40% between 2007 and 2013, according to EPA data.

The Mississippi River is the second of the most polluted waterways in the United States, the Ohio River being the most polluted. The Mississippi River is arguably the most well-known waterway in the U.S., so it is surprising how little attention it gets for its bad environmental state.Apr 12, 2016

The Ohio River flows into the Mississippi River.

OK, how about this article from 2015

This Is the No. 1 Most Polluted State in America

Ohio is #2 as most polluted

OK, I bet these are not current enough also since it is 2018,

unwind yourself WAMU

Did you notice my score prediction in that post?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are taking this way to serious. I took the OP as a tongue in cheek thing. Ohio State has absolutely nothing to fear in this Nebraska defense for the game.

OK, what do Runzas mean for the game? nothing. Omaha has just as much bearing on the outcome of the game as using Cleveland and Lake Erie.

OK, how about this from 2017 about Franklin County. Again no bearing on the outcome of the game

Franklin County, Ohio gets ‘F' grade for air quality

How about this

The Ohio River is the most polluted river in the U.S., according to the U.S. EPA. Mercury pollution — a potent neurotoxin that impairs fetal brain development — in the Ohio River increased by more than 40% between 2007 and 2013, according to EPA data.

The Mississippi River is the second of the most polluted waterways in the United States, the Ohio River being the most polluted. The Mississippi River is arguably the most well-known waterway in the U.S., so it is surprising how little attention it gets for its bad environmental state.Apr 12, 2016

The Ohio River flows into the Mississippi River.

OK, how about this article from 2015

This Is the No. 1 Most Polluted State in America

Ohio is #2 as most polluted

OK, I bet these are not current enough also since it is 2018,

unwind yourself WAMU

Did you notice my score prediction in that post?

Why would I take this seriously? I'm having fun w/ this. I make fun of my home state from time to time. Cleveland smells funny because of Lake Erie & my hometown of Akron smells like stale malt liquor & meth. And fuck Toledo. They're too close to the state of Michigan & the Rockets colors are blue & gold. Way to close to the maze 'n blew of ann arbor.

I prefer to have a good laugh & be a smart ass rather than taking this site seriously in any way.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
. Kinda sad the only way you can try & make fun of the Buckeyes is mention something that happened in 1969. Next time try & be a little more current.
Here's one for you - two weeks ago Purdue had a "Blackout" game against Ohio State. Ohio State, being the innovators of all things new, is having a "Blackout" game against Nebraska. How friggin original your bunch is shown to be right there in Columbus.

Is this one of those if it worked for Purdue it will work for us things, or do you just copy and paste ideas that everyone else has done? In all appearances nothing is beneath your ilk. Will we see "Jump" in the Horseshoe before the 4th Quarter today?

:D

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's one for you - two weeks ago Purdue had a "Blackout" game against Ohio State. Ohio State, being the innovators of all things new, is having a "Blackout" game against Nebraska. How friggin original your bunch is shown to be right there in Columbus.

Is this one of those if it worked for Purdue it will work for us things, or do you just copy and paste ideas that everyone else has done? In all appearances nothing is beneath your ilk. Will we see "Jump" in the Horseshoe before the 4th Quarter today?

:D

"how friggin original"

This is too funny. Ohio State has already worn black uni's in the past. Don't remember exactly what year but it was when Ezekiel Elliot was still in Columbus.

ae2a6e5b37b724dfca07f594dc6998d6--ohio-state-football-the-ohio-state.jpg

Gotta great laughingsmiley.gif outta your comment.

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10. Omaha

Let me be clear, Omaha is fine, but if you've ever heard a Nebraskan talk about it you'd think it was a damn world city.

I get it, when it's flat for 500 miles in any direction you get a little titillated when you see a few decent-sized buildings, but let's not get carried away.

Omaha is impressive and good for what it is – a sizable oasis in America's corner desert – but it's not going to offer you anything more than at least three cities in the Great State of Ohio could, much less actual metropolises like Chicago or New York

10 Reasons to Hate Nebraska

Forget Nebraska. Peyton Manning is why I hate Omaha.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"how friggin original"

This is too funny. Ohio State has already worn black uni's in the past. Don't remember exactly what year but it was when Ezekiel Elliot was still in Columbus.

View attachment 190067

Gotta great View attachment 190068 outta your comment.
Purdue, Iowa, Northwestern wear black every week - so what's your point?
Bottom line
Purdue thee originators
tOSU never originators, always impersonators

:laugh3:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Purdue, Iowa, Northwestern wear black every week - so what's your point?
Bottom line
Purdue thee originators
tOSU never originators, always impersonators

:laugh3:

How are the Huskers doing this year? Somewhere Bo Pelini is laughing. You guys fired him & now the program is a dumpster fire.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the whole Larry The Cable guy as a Nebraska fan was a comedic bit.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How are the Huskers doing this year? Somewhere Bo Pelini is laughing. You guys fired him & now the program is a dumpster fire.
Nice one, that tells me you hit the truth wall about the copycat "Blackout". :fap: :yo:

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glorified Littering?

At least the Missouri River has never caught fire.

Cuyahoga River Fire - Ohio History Central

Runzas?

Having eaten Graeter's Ice Cream, it sucks. the best stuff is Ted Drew's in St. Louis, which is actually custard. Then there is Whitey's Ice Cream of Illinois.

White Castle, even though it was founded in Kansas, there is no longer any in Kansas, but they are in Ohio. Worst thing ever. Just as bad as McDonald's Cardboard Nuggets.

Toll Roads - Ohio has toll highways, Nebraska has NONE

Nebraska does not border Michigan, but Ohio does.

Ohio ranked among nation's most unhappy states

Three states that are more unhappy then Ohio are indiana, Kentucky, and West Virginia. But they are Ohio border states.

Ohio State 65
Nebraska 28

Graeters sucks?? Dont be a retard

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in the 1990s there was a national survey on Best Ice Cream in America. maybe USA Today did it.

Baskin Robbins won except for three regions

Dayton, Ohio graeters
Moline, Illinois Whiteys
St Louis, Missouri Ted Drews

My wife and I took road trips and tried all three.

Ted Drews is the best, hands down. What is even better they are open until a little after the sunrises. We were there at 2 AM and there were at least 300 people waiting in line. I asked what time they close and they said a little after sunrise.

Whitey's Ice Cream is actually very fattening with all the real cream in it. But is really good. I have a carton of French Vanilla in my freezer.

My wife and I were in complete agreement, Graeters was not very good. neither was White Castle sliders. My understanding of the sliders is you are supposed to be drunk when you eat them, we ate at around 2 PM as driving to Canton, Ohio to see the Pro Football Hall of Fame. My Mother's side of the family is from Orrville, Ohio, home of Smuckers, which were her neighbors. My father was an alum of Ohio State.

I actually met Randy Gradishar when he worked at Coors Brewery in Colorado. He served me beer in the Beer Lounge.

BTW, December 13, 2018 is National Ice Cream Day.

You and your wife are dumbasses. And nobody attributes White Castle to the state of Ohio

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omaha is impressive and good for what it is – a sizable oasis in America's corner desert – but it's not going to offer you anything more than at least three cities in the Great State of Ohio could, much less actual metropolises like Chicago or New York.

i beg to differ…we took the natty there.

Oregon_State_Baseball_Woodgrain_Web.jpg

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice one, that tells me you hit the truth wall about the copycat "Blackout". :fap: :yo:

I never said Ohio State was the 1st to do that. All I said was they've done that in the past. Or is that incorrect?

BamaDude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with reason #7.