• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

MBBRL SUICIDE 'A' DRAFT THREAD

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko"s Oilers from the 10 spot

Round 1-10- I certainly never imagined that i would ever pick a JuJu at 10 overall my how times change--going in i was certain to pick a WR at 10 especially in the MBBRL--why oh why did you guys not take one more rb in the 1st 9--i would have been very happy with Adams,Thomas or Hopkins at 10--well i knew it wouldnt be my fave Texan but Adams ya.. anyhow i think a risky pick in Ju Ju and as much as it hurt to let Julio go it was time for new blood..

2-15- The plan is Rb here Mixon or Chubb is fine by me so Chubb it is as Treff decided for me at 14
if Gurley stays on the field well i made some Smoking Monkey very happy

3-34- as my pick approaches im still wrestling with Rb or Wr-- i look at the board and see that Treff has gone Rb twice and thus he wont take one again--while that Fuzz ball who is 1 of each so far should go 1 of each again or maybe off the board to Qb which is fine by me---ok ok so im good ill go Wr now and im guessing Treff takes Coop if i dont so Cooper is mine and he gets Diggs and im happy with Freeman or better yet Michel in 4.... Yellow Fuzzball has me seeing Red as he takes both the Rbs i would have taken.

4-39- well with my plan of starting 2 of each shot and in my mind the Rbs now left do not outweigh having my 3rd solid Wr and Ridley is that pass catcher for me i like what i saw last year and i do believe he should only get better so my 3 wrs --JuJu-Coop-Ridley though may not be looked at as studly certainly should add up to a solid top 3

5-58- so more strategy at play here and i think it worked not that i got big time players or anything in 5 and 6 the thought process went this way--i need a 2nd Rb to fill my line up and i usually plan to have my 3wr and 2rbs after 5 rounds it rotates year to year how and when but usually the 5 spots are filled after 5 rounds--- a quick look at the board tells me Miller is my choice at Rb but Fuzz has 3 rbs already and Treff has 2 and i think he isnt a Miller guy so why get what would be a backup for him now---hmm 4 Qbs are gone if i make it 5 maybe that helps push the boys along and Miller is certain to be mine (even more so)--so Mayfield is my choice i have my Qb in 5 instead of somewhere between 6 and 10---i like his weapons and i do not see why he wont score as many or more points than alll the QBs taken after him

6-63- ok as explained above Miller it is

7-82- TEs are not worth picking now with the limited big boys gone already so its bench time and i do like the way this round fell as i like Ito Smith more than the 3 or 4 rbs that went in the round before my choice

8-87- more bench and im happy with Dante Pettis here he may be my biggest bang for the buck pick this draft

9th and 10th round

in hindsight i should/could of had Njoku here as i like Treff believe this is the year he climbs another level up the TE scale... i went Texans on D instead and missed out then again i would be really leaning on the Browns to carry my suicide squad---so in 10 instead of Njoku or McDonald who are gone i went to Qb2 in Brady not too shabby

The Rest-

fill the bench and get my kicker blah blah blah and im happy having Hunt behind Chubb

Qb-Mayfield or Brady

Rb1-Chubb
Rb2-Miller
Rb3-Ito Smith
Rb4-Kareem Hunt

Wr1-JuJU
Wr2-Cooper
Wr3-Ridley
Wr4-Dante Pettis

TE-Herndon or Olsen

Dst- Houston

K- Fairbairn

well if disaster doesnt hit i think im good as i was very careful with my bye weeks

all and all not a big name stud team yet i feel very balanced and should compete.....

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3