• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Working on a comprimise to reinstate Ray, Clyde, AC & RV

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can appreciate your position. The acid test will be to see if Sick bans people he doesn't like as opposed to banning people that deserve it. My guess is he is above banning people he doesn't like.

Reminding him that you won't take any shit from him isn't exactly a great way to try to start new. Maybe you don't want to start new, but my point is to always give someone enough rope to hang themself and sit back to see if he ties his own noose.

That Sir, is your call.
Besides, you are a pretty tough nut and I suppose you can defend yourself adequately. That is a compliment even though it may not sound like one.

Thank you; I can. But that is the problem I had with Clyde Carbon who just got shit canned as the mod here. He would attack when one said something he didn't like and when you came back at him and he saw that he was getting bested, like clockwork, out came the banning threats.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the cover-up begins. :nod:

Looks like I dropped out of that thread at the right time....

There's a point where all certain things do is add fuel to the fire. Leaving that thread up would have done so.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The posts I read from the deleted thread suggests he was.

I know there was the one comment from Hammer about giving him the opportunity to go elsewhere, or something like that. Wasn't sure if that had actually resulted in a ban. In light of the conciliatory mood today, I will not share my thoughts on that.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never looked at Toby to be anything but a 9er fan. He is vocal when he disagrees with decisions made upstairs. As long as he has a foundation for his argument (and I think he usually does) he should be allowed his voice. Maybe I read him wrong, but his concerns have a lot of validity to me. He calls it as he sees it whether it ruffles feathers or not.
Then again, I'm probably out to lunch on this, as usual.

I for one never understood why folks here did not want Seattle fans on this board. I think the give and take makes it a lot more fun. It shocks me that people will let things that are said on a message board get so deeply under their skin. That's why I'm so surprised about the hate for HammerDown here. He brings it when he comes here and its fun.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AC, RVnight, and Clyde were all banned yesterday.

Clyde was being an unbelievable douchebag yesterday though so I'm not surprised. Had anyone said half the things to him that he was saying yesterday when he was a mod, he would have banned that person, I guarantee it .
I've said before, Clyde is usually a good poster, he's just not a good mod.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. It was a pretty bleak and sad situation near the end.

Yeah, that was pretty intense. During the thread discussion guys were just dropping like flies. They were there one minute and then gone the next. It had a very strange feel to it, like you could be dropped for the slightest thing being said. Either way, would love to have those guys back.

And just in case there is another mass exodus and we need to find a new home....here is my email so I can keep talking Niners with everybody
[email protected]

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there was the one comment from Hammer about giving him the opportunity to go elsewhere, or something like that. Wasn't sure if that had actually resulted in a ban. In light of the conciliatory mood today, I will not share my thoughts on that.

That was the one comment I called Hammer out on. That was unecessary if that was meant as a banning threat.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he said was that if he didn't want to stay, he didn't have to :noidea:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I wanna see what I missed!!!

You missed nothing. I wasted a huge chunk of time reading that damn thing. Best of luck to Sickness in his endevours today. And good luck to you guys with your remaining three dozen picks.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clyde was being an unbelievable douchebag yesterday though so I'm not surprised. Had anyone said half the things to him that he was saying yesterday when he was a mod, he would have banned that person, I guarantee it .
I've said before, Clyde is usually a good poster, he's just not a good mod.

Considering that you are still here, there is no way that you can even say that.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the cover-up begins. :nod:

Looks like I dropped out of that thread at the right time....

You definately did. I looked last night and it was still going on. All that arguing becomes pointless by then. I wasnt going to get involved. All of us really do need to refrain from making any more comments that bring us back to last night's meltdown

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, ENOUGH WITH THIS THREAD. THE BACK AND FORTH ON THIS SUBJECT IS NOT GOING TO HELP MATTERS ANY.

SICK, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE VOICE OF REASON AND FOR GETTING THIS BOARD BACK ON TRACK.

TOBY, PLEASE STOP POKING THE BEAR ON THIS CONSIDERING YOU HAVE LITTLE TO DO WITH ANY OF IT.

THANK YOU, WE HAVE A DRAFT TO FOCUS ON, SO LET'S ALL JUST DO THAT!

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering that you are still here, there is no way that you can even say that.

Ray used to re-instate me whenever Clyde would go off his rocker. But I will say, at times Clyde showed some level of patience with my rants and bouts of idiocy. Actually though that made it more difficult becaue you never knew what would set him off.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, ENOUGH WITH THIS THREAD. THE BACK AND FORTH ON THIS SUBJECT IS NOT GOING TO HELP MATTERS ANY.

SICK, THANK YOU FOR BEING THE VOICE OF REASON AND FOR GETTING THIS BOARD BACK ON TRACK.

TOBY, PLEASE STOP POKING THE BEAR ON THIS CONSIDERING YOU HAVE LITTLE TO DO WITH ANY OF IT.

Thank goodness! You guys looked like complete fools with your sniveling and whining.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:: Let's put our energy on the draft. Tonight is as good as it gets. Here's hoping the Niners are able to pick the players they feel will get them the 6th Lombardi trophy.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All he said was that if he didn't want to stay, he didn't have to :noidea:

"You should 'be awesome' and give everyone a say in where they're moving to."

"Okay, you guys all have a say in where you're moving to."

"Asshole!"

"we should delete this thread now."

"I agree. I just deleted it."

"Asshole!"

Literally that no-win.

That said, JDM let's respect these guys and stay off their board. Considering how well the Titans are doing in the draft (not to mention my name in blue) they want me here less than I want to be here.