• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I cherry pick his horrific games that dropped his overall passer rating?

Who cares about 80+ passer ratings? That may have been impressive in 1980, but not in 2010. Fact is he finished the year 25th in that metric. Well below average.

It's has been clear you know nothing about Sam Bradford. now you are making it you now nothing about argumentation. When someone says he has NEVER been good in his entire career it's actually my role to cherry pick times he has been good.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's has been clear you know nothing about Sam Bradford. now you are making it you now nothing about argumentation. When someone says he has NEVER been good in his entire career it's actually my role to cherry pick times he has been good.

Playing well consistently makes you good. Playing well sometimes and playing awfully other times just makes you average. Or in the case of Bradfords rookie year, below average.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you made the statement that he has never been good in his career. Whether you have been impressed or not is irrelevant. You cannot win a rookie of the year without being good. Also, last year he was good.

We've been over this Brokeback boy.. Sam beat Mile Williams, WR Tampa and Pouncey the Center from Pittsburgh. He beat a WR and a Center. :L

OCT 4, 2015 he threw for 270 and 3 TDs. His best performance! He was average last year - plenty of stats show he was actually at the bottom. He was 18th in yards passing and 32nd in average completion? Sounds like checkdown Sammy to me. 22nd in TDs. 20th in completion %. So take his jock out of your mouth - he wasn't that good last year.

And why did Sam not do what Carson Wentz is doing now with the Eagles? Wentz is putting up better numbers than Sam did last year with almost the same offense minus Demarco Murray. And don't start crying... WRs/TEs were shit! Oline was shit! Seems to be good for a rookie QB.

You are the ONLY former/current RAMS fan on this entire thread that thinks Sam was actually good at any time as a Ram. Why? Cuz i think you have some serious Man love for Sam and serious butthurt the Rams left.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford seems to have matured is playing good football right now on a team with serious injuries on Offense. He looks way better than the deer in headlights he was in STL.

Let's see what Sam does in NOV and DEC. Let's see how Sam reacts when he's down in a game. Could very well excel and feel comfortable with that D. But he's getting help from a good D and another ST TD yesterday.

You can start 5-0 all day and that's great, but let's see how this team holds up and finishes before we get anymore wood. If that is possible.

What's funny is I was just in Minneapolis and Brokeback boy has the most love for Sam as anyone I talked to.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford is a pussy. And so are you, post critic.
can't hide stupid shit...and your statement was stupid shit

behind that keyboard is where you would call someone a pussy. Shit sonny boy, that there makes you some kinda special. Walk tall.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't hide stupid shit...and your statement was stupid shit

behind that keyboard is where you would call someone a pussy. Shit sonny boy, that there makes you some kinda special. Walk tall.

This is the only place I know you. And here, you're total pussy who hides in the background and just criticizes people who make predictions or state opinions. It is what is, Pussyday.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is now looking like they gave up a late 20's at best pick for Sam. I doubt they get much of anything if they trade Teddy, didn't hear too many people really clammoring for him on other teams. He's a good QB for their system with AP and a defense. He's like a less talented Russell Wilson. Bradford is giving the team wins, or at least not losses. If he can keep it up and wins a SB then they under-paid for him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playing well consistently makes you good. Playing well sometimes and playing awfully other times just makes you average. Or in the case of Bradfords rookie year, below average.

I stand by my statement: You know absolutely nothing about argumentation.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the only place I know you. And here, you're total pussy who hides in the background and just criticizes people who make predictions or state opinions. It is what is, Pussyday.
no sonny boy....that's just your opinion when people don't agree with your football foolishness.
Stay ruff sonny boy, calling people pussy from behind that key board is all you

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is now looking like they gave up a late 20's at best pick for Sam. I doubt they get much of anything if they trade Teddy, didn't hear too many people really clammoring for him on other teams. He's a good QB for their system with AP and a defense. He's like a less talented Russell Wilson. Bradford is giving the team wins, or at least not losses. If he can keep it up and wins a SB then they under-paid for him.

Teddy will have trade value. Probably not what they gave up for Bradford, but not going to worry about it. I'm willing to let it play out

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no sonny boy....that's just your opinion when people don't agree with your football foolishness.
Stay ruff sonny boy, calling people pussy from behind that key board is all you

Nah, there's a lot of posters that don't agree with me, many right here in this very thread that aren't total pussies.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, there's a lot of posters that don't agree with me, many right here in this very thread that aren't total pussies.
and yet, you're the one with his while lace panties all bunched.

Funny....you calling anyone a pussy when you obviously squat to pee

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look at the NFC right now.. Dak in Dallas, Wentz in Philly, Sam in Minny.. It's either a different league all together OR.

It's early OCT

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the NFC right now.. Dak in Dallas, Wentz in Philly, Sam in Minny.. It's either a different league all together OR.

It's early OCT

What the fuck does the date have to do with anything.

I'd be willing to say 95% of the teams who started out 5-0 made it to the playoffs.

I know the Dolphins messed that stat up.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do that when I am wasted and know I won't be able to hit the target hahahahaha

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd be willing to say 95% of the teams who started out 5-0 made it to the playoffs.

I think it's closer to 90%, but yeah

Vikings started 6-0 and missed the playoffs under mike tice

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's closer to 90%, but yeah

Vikings started 6-0 and missed the playoffs under mike tice

Oh yeah - I remember that now that you say it.

Mike Tice - LOL.

The point is - people who right off a team or discount a player/team because of the date are just chickenshit of having an opinion which could get proven wrong.

There is no room for "let's wait and see" in argumentation. If that is your view just shut the fuck up and be a bystander.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Playoffs ok.. NFCCG? Not so fast my friend. :corso: With AP, Kahil, and a healthy D -- this team could have very well been in the Superbowl. I didn't think Sam would be this smart and make this team that much better. He still has to prove some things to many of us NOT in love with him. Mainly can he stay healthy and make good decisions.

It's about how you finish more than you start. Look at any sport during the playoffs. Most people understand this