• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Why the Vikings didn't overpay for Sam Bradford...

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah - I remember that now that you say it.

Mike Tice - LOL.

The point is - people who right off a team or discount a player/team because of the date are just chickenshit of having an opinion which could get proven wrong.

There is no room for "let's wait and see" in argumentation. If that is your view just shut the fuck up and be a bystander.

No the point is you can start 5-0 but that doesn't mean you are going to finish that strong. :lol:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike Tice - LOL.

The point is - people who right off a team or discount a player/team because of the date are just chickenshit of having an opinion which could get proven wrong.

There is no room for "let's wait and see" in argumentation. If that is your view just shut the fuck up and be a bystander.

I believe there is a difference between "writing off" and "small sample size". How many rookie QB's have we seen light it up early and then the book is out on them and they crap the bed?

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mike Tice - LOL.

I said last year MN would be back in the playoffs if that helps. @whiskey loves my bold predictions

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Playoffs ok.. NFCCG? Not so fast my friend. :corso: With AP, Kahil, and a healthy D -- this team could have very well been in the Superbowl. I didn't think Sam would be this smart and make this team that much better. He still has to prove some things to many of us NOT in love with him. Mainly can he stay healthy and make good decisions.

It's about how you finish more than you start. Look at any sport during the playoffs. Most people understand this

Sometimes you got to be bold in your predictions.

Makes being right sweeter.

Sam so far has made the team better. I'm in

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe there is a difference between "writing off" and "small sample size". How many rookie QB's have we seen light it up early and then the book is out on them and they crap the bed?

I can't think of very many off the top of my head.

While I know RG3 had some success - I wouldn't say he was lighting it up.

Bradford never really lit it up either and he isn't lighting it up right now.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the point is you can start 5-0 but that doesn't mean you are going to finish that strong. :lol:

Cool. The grass is green and the sky is blue. Would you like to make any other generically safe comments?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes you got to be bold in your predictions.

Makes being right sweeter.

Sam so far has made the team better. I'm in

Don't blame you.. something going on in Minny. i like that town. Will the fuse burn out though is all I'm sayin?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool. The grass is green and the sky is blue. Would you like to make any other generically safe comments?

Nothing safe about me. It's sports 101. 5-0 is great. There is a thing in sports called peaking. You don't want to do it too early.

Like me to explain what Peaking means or can you figure that out?

**You're an idiot in 3..2..1

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't think of very many off the top of my head.

While I know RG3 had some success - I wouldn't say he was lighting it up.

Bradford never really lit it up either and he isn't lighting it up right now.

Ok, how many times have we seen someone do well early then the book is out on them and they do worse?

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing safe about me. It's sports 101. 5-0 is great. There is a thing in sports called peaking. You don't want to do it too early.

The thing is you have been on here telling me how much of a dumbass I am for supporting Bradford and that I am wrong about him and then you follow it up with some weak ass "I am too much of a bitch to admit I am wrong" statement.

So I guess what I am trying to say is discussing someone who talks out of his ass and has zero consistency is pretty fucking lame.

I know what peaking means. I will use it in a sentence.

You peaked in high school. Now you are a chicken shit sports talker who is too chicken shit to have a strong opinion and too much of a bitch to admit when you're wrong.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2016 Texas Rangers. :pout:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, comeback player of they year is probably Jordy. Barring another injury, he's the favorite.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is you have been on here telling me how much of a dumbass I am for supporting Bradford and that I am wrong about him and then you follow it up with some weak ass "I am too much of a bitch to admit I am wrong" statement.

So I guess what I am trying to say is discussing someone who talks out of his ass and has zero consistency is pretty fucking lame.

I know what peaking means. I will use it in a sentence.

You peaked in high school. Now you are a chicken shit sports talker who is too chicken shit to have a strong opinion and too much of a bitch to admit when you're wrong.

I just said you were :doobs: for saying Bradford would get the Vikings to the NFCCG. I said the trade isn't a bad one for either team. I just find it funny how in love you are with Sam. You choose not to read what I write and flip the fuck out.

After much of what us Rams fans saw, none of us thought Sam "had it". No matter how much you want to smoke Sam's pole, he hasn't been very good until now. He wasn't good last year. :lol: He wasn't good ever. And now all he's really doing is playing within himself and managing a good game. Wentz is putting up better numbers in Philly with the same damn offense?

Want to break down what Playing within yourself means? No it doesn't mean busting out the lotion to all those Sam posters you have..

All he has to do is manage the game and he's doing a good job. You probably just need to get some medication so you can chill and take it easy.