• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will our big rival be now?

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, it will end up being the Cards for the foreseeable future. You usually end up having your biggest rivalries with your biggest threats and if AZ gets healthy I'd like to think it could be them (I know, Ryan Lindley didn't exactly scare you guys).

As a Cards fan, I hate the Niners and Hawks (reality for me is I have a lot of Seahawk fan friends who ridiculous morons...the ones on this forum contain some informed, decent people though lol). I should hate the Rams (they had our number for a while there), but just don't (prob because they suck)

Carson Palmer doesn't scare anyone either. The Cards lost their D-coordinator, Dockett & Fitz are possibly gone, their cap isn't exactly friendly to add talent. The D is stout, no arguing that. If I was comparing St. Louis to AZ, I would say St. Louis has more in place and nobody blocking their most important need. The Rams get a QB, it's on!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams fans back in the early 2000's were cocky but rightfully so as they had
won a superbowl and made it to the bowl a couple times.

Those were the days... I'd say Rams/Seattle have had some good games over the last 2 years. Finally beat you all this year before you went on that run. I remember back around 2000 when it was still tough to play in Seattle and we had your number at home.

The NFC west today is pretty stout. I still think it's probably the best conference in the NFL and might be for the next few years. Every team has a realistic chance to make the playoffs next year. We just need to strike gold in the draft at QB. When you all got Wilson in the 3rd round that was huge.

The Rams are young. We need a dam QB and have for years. A big question I have is after this year is... How are you going to keep all your great players? Wilson is gonna get paid a lot of money and that's a big deal for the rest of your team. It's tough to keep a super bowl team together. Lucky for you all, the Seawags have continued to draft well. But I see you all losing Lynch after this year, signing Wilson to a huge contract and that will make things interesting.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were the days... I'd say Rams/Seattle have had some good games over the last 2 years. Finally beat you all this year before you went on that run. I remember back around 2000 when it was still tough to play in Seattle and we had your number at home.

The NFC west today is pretty stout. I still think it's probably the best conference in the NFL and might be for the next few years. Every team has a realistic chance to make the playoffs next year. We just need to strike gold in the draft at QB. When you all got Wilson in the 3rd round that was huge.

The Rams are young. We need a dam QB and have for years. A big question I have is after this year is... How are you going to keep all your great players? Wilson is gonna get paid a lot of money and that's a big deal for the rest of your team. It's tough to keep a super bowl team together. Lucky for you all, the Seawags have continued to draft well. But I see you all losing Lynch after this year, signing Wilson to a huge contract and that will make things interesting.

It is heavily assumed that Bobby Wagner will be resigned at the end of the season, and if/when he does that'll lock up all of our starters on defense minus Maxwell. Although Maxwell is really good corner and we don't want to see him go, he's probably a casualty. Not to worry, with Simon & Lane still around with Sherm we will be fine. Yes, Russ is gonna get PAID, but not necessarily at the expense of many. It's possible that Lynch goes away, but it won't be due to the cap. Believe it or not, the Hawks have one of the friendliest caps heading into the offseason. The key to all of this is that the offense in general comes in at a reasonable price. Outside of Russ & Lynch, there isn't any huge money being spent on the offensive side of the ball. The Hawks are gonna be around for awhile with that D, no doubt about it. With Russ at the helm polishing turds on offense, poor guy, the offense can't go anywhere but up.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Rams have a very good QB he just can not stay Healthy and the team seems to know this and doesn't play for him. Bradford might be better off starting over some place else or retiring seeing as he can't stay healthy.

With a QB in place i would say the Rams are better than a Healthy Cards team ( sorry Cards fans ) And have one of the best looking defensive fronts in our division. Not to mention or forget that they are also VERY young, this is why i would put them over the Cards. The Rams/ Seahawks rivalry was pretty intense between 2002-2004 but then Seattle won something like 10 in a row. I see something like that happening to the 49ers now. Even now though those pesky Rams seem to take one from us once a year with trick plays or a 60 yard FG lmao.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just scratching my head at the way the Niners are handling things. Maybe I am off here, but it seemed like they still had a very good defense last year despite losing 3/4 of their secondary and injuries/suspensions to their stud LBs. I would have thought they would have kept the defensive staff together and hired an offensive guy to help with Kaep. I guess they can still hiring a good OC to help with that but this hire suggests Fangio and a lot of their assistants are out. Again maybe I don't know what I am talking about but it just seems odd to me.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just scratching my head at the way the Niners are handling things. Maybe I am off here, but it seemed like they still had a very good defense last year despite losing 3/4 of their secondary and injuries/suspensions to their stud LBs. I would have thought they would have kept the defensive staff together and hired an offensive guy to help with Kaep. I guess they can still hiring a good OC to help with that but this hire suggests Fangio and a lot of their assistants are out. Again maybe I don't know what I am talking about but it just seems odd to me.

Twilight zone odd.....