• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Who will our big rival be now?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As soon as we a get QB, the RAMS WIZ!

Could be awhile tho, but I hope not. Our D is being modeled off the Seawags.

Remember when I said blue print? ;)

And I am disappointed... I was hoping the 9ers were getting Josh McDaniel.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just don't have the same hate or fire for either zona or the rams. Wonder if hawks fans are thinking one of them or some other team in the NFC.

With this pick at HC it sure feels like the 9'ers are going down a dark hole.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't have the same hate or fire for either zona or the rams. Wonder if
hawks fans are thinking one of them or some other team in the NFC.

With
this pick at HC it sure feels like the 9'ers are going down a dark hole.

You will.

Kaep is working out in the off season with Kurt Warner I believe. But their O-line could be in shambles and their D is getting older. Willis has been hurt. He's really the key to that D.

Our D is young and getting better. :nod:

blstoker

Bill Bergen for HoF!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,816.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just don't have the same hate or fire for either zona or the rams. Wonder if hawks fans are thinking one of them or some other team in the NFC.

Yeah, just don't hate the other two teams in the west. The 9ers presented a great opportunity for dislike for me cause their fans can be massive douches, and I have always despised Jim Harbaugh. But, at least I can still hate their fans - or at least the ones I know!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah but elite QB's don't exactly grow on tree's .... There tough to find...

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah it's going to be tough to hate someone else like i did the 49ers. I have always liked the Cards and most ( but not all ) their fans are pretty cool, same for the Rams fans. The 49er fans were just the worst ignorant tools ever. These guys acted like they had been champions 10 years in a row. You could tell that 90% of their fan base did not know what winning felt like and after a couple years of some success they went WAY over board. Rams fans back in the early 2000's were cocky but rightfully so as they had won a superbowl and made it to the bowl a couple times.

The 49ers made it to the superbowl but lost, then they pretty much had it in their minds they were a lock to make it back to the superbowl but got bitch slapped by Seattle and had to then travel to Clink in the playoffs. Then they talked mad shit in the offseason and got curb stomped this season lmao. Karma's a bitch.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably see a Rams/Hawks rivalry again. Rams/Hawks kind of killed the drafts at the same time (Alexander/Jackson, Jones/Pace, Little/Hutch, etc. etc.) (IN A MUCH BETTER fashion than Seattle/San Fran ever way. St. Louis actually had some respect).

I wouldn't mind a Rams/Hawks rivalry, but it wont be the HATE filled rivalry that was San Fran/Seattle. I haven't seen a rivalry in years where there was just PURE HATE between the teams. Carroll/Harbaugh hated each other, which just filters to the whole team. Everyone was talking about the 9ers D which just pissed off Seattle's D, and then you had our LBers calling A. Smith a punk.... and Seattle was still in the playoffs when Harbaugh was making his run. Sherman/Crabtree fiasco, Kam/Davis fiasco, good lord. I feel like the only ones that kept their mouths shut were the D-Lines. Donte HITNER? Are you f****ng kidding me? Kam put that one to rest.

The whole thing just boiled over.

If I had to pick a 2-3 year stretch of the biggest rivalry of NFL history... Hawks/49ers would be it. Yes it nowhere NEAR holds up over time, but just that small stretch, unmatched.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baalke and cheapo York got their lap dog.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, why do we have to stop hating the 49ers?? I plan on keeping that sports-hate fueled for the long haul.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think i'll just keep hating the 49ers.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact there going to go back to stinking up the joint makes it even more fun.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to hate the " Greatest show on turf " Rams pretty hard because they were kicking butt and taking names, felt the same way about the Cards when they got to the Super Bowl a few years back. It's not truly hate it's just really wanting the Seahawks to beat that other elite west team they could win the division.

San Francisco is special to me because I live in Niner country so when I wear Seahawks gear I get a lot of salty looks which I enjoy because I know I'm trolling their fans day. Nevertheless they'll be good again one day, maybe when York is removed from a power position with the club.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one said you have to stop hating the 9'ers, but is that really a rivalry? :noidea: I don't think I can hate them as much now that Harbaugh is gone and they made a D line coach their leader. :L

Neither of the other two can fill that void completely as it seems we all agree neither their fans nor team come anywhere near the level of douche bag status as the 9'ers. Even if they are competitive you just still won't hate them as much.

Only team I could see getting anything near that would be Dallas if both keep tracking as post season contenders and they keep playing each year. Their team is about as easy to hate as the 9'ers were and many of their fans are just as bad as theirs were.

Can't see any other team rising to anything close.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty unimpressive hire but crazier things have happened. Maybe he can get us a QB who isn't stuck on one read and panic.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty unimpressive hire but crazier things have happened. Maybe he can get us a QB who isn't stuck on one read and panic.

Holy shit man. Long time no see. Hope things have been well or at least getting better (personally that is, not your team :lol:)

:suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. We might have an on-field rivalry with the Rams for a while because both teams have really good defenses and the Rams are a QB away from having a balanced offense for the first time in a while, but it won't be a rivalry in the same vein as the San Francisco rivalry. Unless something weird happens between now and the beginning of next season, there's not going to be anything personal about a Rams rivalry. As far as I know, the coaches don't have a mutual dislike/begrudging respect thing going like Harbaugh and Carroll did. There don't seem to be any personal grudges between the players either. No Crabtree vs. Sherman type of thing has either been rumored or confirmed to exist between Seahawks players and Rams players, but personal beefs can come up at any time, so we'll see on that one.

In short, an on-field rivalry might form between the two teams, but a personal one like the one that took hold within the Seahawks vs. Niners rivalry is unlikely.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are probably the team that poses the biggest threat right now, going into next season. They were setting the pace in the division this year when Palmer was playing.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully, it will end up being the Cards for the foreseeable future. You usually end up having your biggest rivalries with your biggest threats and if AZ gets healthy I'd like to think it could be them (I know, Ryan Lindley didn't exactly scare you guys).

As a Cards fan, I hate the Niners and Hawks (reality for me is I have a lot of Seahawk fan friends who ridiculous morons...the ones on this forum contain some informed, decent people though lol). I should hate the Rams (they had our number for a while there), but just don't (prob because they suck)