• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Where will ODB play next season?

Where will Odell Beckham play next season?

• Cleveland

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • New England

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • San Francisco

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Oakland

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Talk his way out of the NFL like AB

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
couldn't be more comical.....you've agreed with everything I said. And, of course, wont point out anything specific that was naive. You be you, though.

Talk about deflection.
yep, again, going way over your head, im not suprised.:nod::dhd:

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Obj wants to leave he's welcome to seek a trade. If he doesn't he can stay and try to build a winner. No need to worry about someone who doesn't want to be there

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, again, going way over your head, im not suprised.:nod::dhd:
me - "point out what was said that was naive"
you - crickets (when you aren't agreeing with me)

Can't argue with irrational....though I tried.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Obj wants to leave he's welcome to seek a trade. If he doesn't he can stay and try to build a winner. No need to worry about someone who doesn't want to be there
as mentioned (and ignored by so many) guys like him believe to build brand they must remain in spotlight. You don't remain in the spotlight by giving answers to questions that could take the spotlight off you. Like saying, "I'm happy here and just want to do whatever i can to help us get to the playoffs".

I think he stays through next year and they reassess, but who knows?

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't think it's that easy.....Cleveland can't hold the 'he's available for two 1st rounders' with a potential trade. Given the toxic nature involved with the player, the Browns may be in a position to cut their ties with anything in return.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it's that easy.....Cleveland can't hold the 'he's available for two 1st rounders' with a potential trade. Given the toxic nature involved with the player, the Browns may be in a position to cut their ties with anything in return.
Other than some wacky stuff with shoes, nets and watches not sure what he's done that's toxic.

But agree no chance they get 2 firsts or even more than they gave up for him. Why I think they just keep him at least another year.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Other than some wacky stuff with shoes, nets and watches not sure what he's done that's toxic.

But agree no chance they get 2 firsts or even more than they gave up for him. Why I think they just keep him at least another year.

The Giants didn't trade him to get better. There are reports (valid given the sources) that he is opening looking for other teams to come get him. You don't have to be full blown batshit crazy like AB to be a toxic turd....and OBJ is most definitely that.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants didn't trade him to get better. There are reports (valid given the sources) that he is opening looking for other teams to come get him. You don't have to be full blown batshit crazy like AB to be a toxic turd....and OBJ is most definitely that.
If you say so.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on now

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a fact you can't substantiate with any facts.

But if you say so.

It's a fact that J. Glazer has reported as such, and he's about as good as it gets with insider stuff.....

....vs. some Cle. fan that says 'that's not true' with nothing but hopes and dreams behind his/her contention.

Yeah....I'll stand on this one.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....so what do you think Cleveland can get for Beckham?

He went for a first and a young safety previously. When he's on he's arguably the best receiver in the league. And he's on a reasonable deal

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll bet he'll still be a Brown next year unless OBJ just makes it clear he wants no part of the team at all.

They'll likely fire Kitchens and they'll look for an offensive minded coach and hope they can salvage the situation next season and get on track.

Dorsey will listen to offers and I'm sure a team like the 9ers will be calling since they really wanted him last offseason but I don't think they'll get a package that'll be enough to move him.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He went for a first and a young safety previously. When he's on he's arguably the best receiver in the league. And he's on a reasonable deal

....and he'll be traded only a year after being previously being traded.....and he won't be traded because Cleveland is about to get a haul for him.

Cleveland will get less than it gave up.....and beyond some Haley's comet/once in a lifetime stupidity...it's not even debatable.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OIP.QeaSby6eE4egeBtGoA3tSQHaEN