• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Where will Irving end up next season?

Where will Irving end up next season?

• The Suns

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Clippers

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The Knicks

• Other

• IDC

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • NBA style potato salad

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie is the new Westbrook

He needs to go to a team where he is clearly the best player and try to lift that team from 28 wins to 39 and squeak into the playoffs

At this point that's a win for him

He can't go be the 2nd/3rd/4th option or he will just kill you

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny YOU say that. First off, every thread you make is pointless. Secondly, you acted like Kyrie couldn’t be involved in a sign-and-trade bc he is a free agent.

I mentioned multiple teams. Bc I mention one team that doesn’t make sense to you, I know nothing about basketball. PG is 32 and very injury prone and the Clips don’t have a true starting PG. is it likely to happen? I would venture towards no but like I said, not too many teams would be interested. I also mentioned the Knicks bc they are a desperate franchise.

Why do you keep mentioning the MLE? LOL A sign-and-trade is the most likely option. The MLE is least likely option.
Sorry, you don’t know as much as you think you know. Confirmed.

Dallas already knows they gave up too much for Kyrie. What team is dumb enough to give up assets for him now? My Mann/Powell package is only scenario I could think of right off the bat… Would Miami give up Herro? Would Dallas even want Herro?

And yes - Pardon my language, but your PG idea is fucking retarded. The Clippers would be admitting failure by doing that considering they gave up a star for him in SGA, among other pieces. Grow the fuck up you fucking know-it-all piece of shit.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dallas already knows they gave up too much for Kyrie. What team is dumb enough to give up assets for him now? My Mann/Powell package is only scenario I could think of right off the bat… Would Miami give up Herro? Would Dallas even want Herro?

And yes - Pardon my language, but your PG idea is fucking retarded. The Clippers would be admitting failure by doing that considering they gave up a star for him in SGA, among other pieces. Grow the fuck up you fucking know-it-all piece of shit.
SGA was not a star when they traded him to OKC. LOL.

8, maybe 9 out of 10 GM's would do that trade every time. Trade a youngster as the centerpiece for an established 2 way player in PG.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3:34 AM on Sunday morning and seething anger? The world of girls high school basketball must be full of restlessness and anxiety.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s funny YOU say that. First off, every thread you make is pointless. Secondly, you acted like Kyrie couldn’t be involved in a sign-and-trade bc he is a free agent.

I mentioned multiple teams. Bc I mention one team that doesn’t make sense to you, I know nothing about basketball. PG is 32 and very injury prone and the Clips don’t have a true starting PG. is it likely to happen? I would venture towards no but like I said, not too many teams would be interested. I also mentioned the Knicks bc they are a desperate franchise.

Why do you keep mentioning the MLE? LOL A sign-and-trade is the most likely option. The MLE is least likely option.

Yep. I'd be less shocked if someone panicked and gave him a max or near max deal than if they got him with an MLE.

I'd think that at this point, he'll get still get a sizeable deal, but the team that signs him will likely want to incentivize it.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're one helluva character. Seen in the past you've said tlance doesn't know what he talking about. And now you've said the same thing about shane.

It's funny you think you know everything and everyone else knows nothing.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are the laughing joke of this forum, keep at it buddy. I’m not going to revert to name-calling bc I am comfortable knowing I do know a lot more basketball than you. You know more about girls high school basketball. Keep at it, you are doing well with your 7 followers.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are the laughing joke of this forum, keep at it buddy. I’m not going to revert to name-calling bc I am comfortable knowing I do know a lot more basketball than you. You know more about girls high school basketball. Keep at it, you are doing well with your 7 followers.

Did you see his comment about Jokic the other day? He said he's only seen the Nuggets play once all season but ridiculed his game.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one helluva character. Seen in the past you've said tlance doesn't know what he talking about. And now you've said the same thing about shane.

A narcissist.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*235, with six Q&A’s lined up this spring including someone who’s already been shown on ESPN.

The only reason you’re so loved on here is because you’re a LeBron fan. That’s it, otherwise you’re just another college football nobody. Wouldn’t surprise me if you had to look up who Hersey Hawkins was…

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*235, with six Q&A’s lined up this spring including someone who’s already been shown on ESPN.

The only reason you’re so loved on here is because you’re a LeBron fan. That’s it, otherwise you’re just another college football nobody. Wouldn’t surprise me if you had to look up who Hersey Hawkins was…
Shane and I are hardly bosom buddies but he is more knowledgeable than you are....LOL

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

->The only reason you’re so loved on here is because you’re a LeBron fan.<- That’s it, otherwise you’re just another college football nobody. Wouldn’t surprise me if you had to look up who Hersey Hawkins was…

:laugh3:

Da fuck? Well that's one of the silliest things you've ever said. Do you have the issues with anyone that's a LeBron fan?

And Hersey Hawkins. Do you consider him the best player from Bradley? <---this is what I'm most interested in

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah people “love” me bc my favorite player is Lebron? See this is your gimmick, you try to ding posters…that’s you. Trying to say I am Lebron fan and I have no true team. Cavaliers first.
I doubt anyone loves me. I bring meaningful conversation and insights to this forum unlike you. Your posts/threads are either to call someone out or you like to disagree just for the sake of it. You bring no real value to this forum.

I don’t care if you think if I knew who Hawkins was or not but he is not a HOF’r. Stupid thread again.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I truly wanted to brag I’d say I know more than Woj/Shams, not Shane/tlance. Keep trying, though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I truly wanted to brag I’d say I know more than Woj/Shams, not Shane/tlance. Keep trying, though.

All you do is run your mouth nonstop and tell multiple people all the time they don't know what they're talking about if they disagree with you. That's a very odd thing to do each and every time you're around.

Answer this question. Do you think Hersey Hawkins is the best player from Bradley?

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well…

You don’t know nearly as much as any of the above.

Sorry to break it to you.
So you're on board with Paul George going to Dallas or just merely trying to fit in w/ the conversation. A given that it's the latter.