• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Michael Sam the gay player from Missouri is not drafted what will the excuses be?

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
n-SAM-JERSEY-large300.jpg

Michael Sam Rams Jerseys Are Already For Sale And The Demand Is Reportedly 'Ridiculous'

The Rams are going to profit from picking him.

Why the demand for Michael Sam jerseys now? I don't see what's new about 'em. For almost a decade people could already buy Florida state De'Cody Fagg jerseys. :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what's going to happen to all those jerseys if he gets cut. Which is very possible. He is a 7th round choice.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree totally Niner and Bob. This media hype and mechandising is way over the top to push this gay agenda along. Totally stupid and revolting.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what's going to happen to all those jerseys if he gets cut. Which is very possible. He is a 7th round choice.

And if by chance he makes the team he's not going to keep that number. More jersey sales, more money, good for them.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure they said the same thing about Jackie Robinson. :whistle:

That is the most ignorant statement. Comparing any gay person to Jackie Robinson or the gay rights movement to the civil rights movement is an insult to humanity and shows you have an idiotic view of the world.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the other openly cake-devouring Hoopligan?

Don't be a bigger dumb ass than you already are, HD....

I'm probably straighter than you, and most of your silly enablers here.....in fact, I'd bet on it.

But don't let another one of your deluded notions get in the way of the truth...

:suds:

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another potiental issue in the future is the backlash if he does get cut. You can't tell me that the LGBT wont be throwing a fit crying foul. Just look at how some are reacting about him going in the 7th round. Saying he should have went round 1-3. Don't get me wrong if he makes it. Good for him. That means he was a good football player. Just get the sense it could turn ugly quickly he he fails.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse my grammar on the last sentence. I meet to say "if he". Couldn't edited it.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do a little test in this thread to see who would like to see him make the team and excel, as opposed to who wants to see him fail and get cut.....

As a heterosexual male and a football fan, I choose the former just on basic principle and it has nothing to do w/ his sexual preference, or whatever "PC" nonsense ignorant people are inevitably going to claim.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another potiental issue in the future is the backlash if he does get cut. You can't tell me that the LGBT wont be throwing a fit crying foul. Just look at how some are reacting about him going in the 7th round. Saying he should have went round 1-3. Don't get me wrong if he makes it. Good for him. That means he was a good football player. Just get the sense it could turn ugly quickly he he fails.

There will always be people crying foul. Hell, look at the Tebow army that cried foul when the Broncos replaced him for the best QB in the league. A few people will bitch, but who cares? What are they going to say? That the Rams dont want him because he's gay? Then why did they draft him? We always hear these "oh man, chaos will break out if this or that happens" but it never does. People have their own lives. And the few that dont get drowned out.

BOB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's do a little test in this thread to see who would like to see him make the team and excel, as opposed to who wants to see him fail and get cut.....

As a heterosexual male and a football fan, I choose the former just on basic principle and it has nothing to do w/ his sexual preference, or whatever "PC" nonsense ignorant people are inevitably going to claim.

As a 49er fan. Have to say fail. Because if he's good. The 49ers will have to deal with him every Sunday. Don't want Rams getting better. :lol:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How about "I don't care"? If he gets cut he's no different than the other ~1200 guys that aren't good enough.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the most ignorant statement. Comparing any gay person to Jackie Robinson or the gay rights movement to the civil rights movement is an insult to humanity and shows you have an idiotic view of the world.

This.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why the fuck should I care either way? If he succeeds and makes the team that will mean that another guy "failed" and got cut instead. Why should I care about Michael Sam more than that other guy? Neither one of them means anything to me personally.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck should I care either way? If he succeeds and makes the team that will mean that another guy "failed" and got cut instead. Why should I care about Michael Sam more than that other guy? Neither one of them means anything to me personally.

I'm not the one that made this thread....there are some making it a bigger issue than it needs to be.
I'm just commenting in it.

btw: what's your team, and how did they do in the draft?

flaraider

The Real Deal
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not the one that made this thread....there are some making it a bigger issue than it needs to be.
I'm just commenting in it.

btw: what's your team, and how did they do in the draft?

Isn't that just a new reality, everything gets examined in minutae, until something else happens and takes the attention away, remember the Tiger Woods episode? That went on and on, I can't remember what happened that finally diverted the masses.

Lately it has been the Donald Sterling lunacy, it keeps the public sedated while their identities and privacy are invaded and stolen.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, Robo.....I meant to quote your buddy, HD.

yoga, be a man of "courage" and become our second "openly gay poster."
Don't be a bigger dumb ass than you already are, HD....

I'm probably straighter than you, and most of your silly enablers here.....in fact, I'd bet on it.

But don't let another one of your deluded notions get in the way of the truth...

occasion14.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's all right. I know your view. And this is a sports forum after all.

But realize it's people like the ones who support Michael Sam which made the civil rights movement possible.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That shirt will still sell for years in the after market. It will stand as a symbol for the gay movement. It's a statement jersey. They aren't going away.