• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Michael Sam the gay player from Missouri is not drafted what will the excuses be?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aww RD, if you want to be a modern homophobe that loses the bigot moniker then who am I to stop you.

It's the off season bro. Can't really pick on the 49'ers much when there isn't any action going on so what else do we have?

As long as you have Kaepernick I'll have plenty of stuff to work with in season.

:suds:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's 2014. Come on out of the closet dude.

I'm not in the closet. But you have proven you have no right to call yourself a Christian. Everything you have posted in this thread is polar opposites of what Christ taught.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aww RD, if you want to be a modern homophobe that loses the bigot moniker then who am I to stop you.

It's the off season bro. Can't really pick on the 49'ers much when there isn't any action going on so what else do we have?

As long as you have Kaepernick I'll have plenty of stuff to work with in season.

:suds:

Honestly, bro, I care about you and Sonny. You guys were there for me when I was down and I lost my last remaining grandma. I don't care about the bullshit. That's all it is. You can't even really see my true intent and no one can because it's the webz and is indeterminable. Just know that your disdain is noted.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all those incredible efforts. I can spell just fine, I don't always take the time to proofread my posts but I try not to get all anal over spelling or grammar, it seems sort of petty.

It just seems like you obsess over this whole gay topic. My clinical observation would be to just move on, turn the channel or maybe even choice no.3 which is anything but obsessing.

Once again thanks for reaching out and being "cool" to me. There are bigger fish to fry than my disagreements with you.

Everytime I see that video of Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend I can't help but think of you. I chuckle and yes it's funny. No hard feelings, even though I evidently don't make any valid points.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks again for the laugh. I've been feeling under the weather with a bout of pneumonia and needed it. Every time ESPN plays that video over again I bust out laughing thinking about you and your reaction to it. Fucking cracks me up. No hard feelings.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, bro, I care about you and Sonny. You guys were there for me when I was down and I lost my last remaining grandma. I don't care about the bullshit. That's all it is. You can't even really see my true intent and no one can because it's the webz and is indeterminable. Just know that your disdain is noted.

Don't get all serious on me man. I don't need to tell you that I respect you despite your short comings (I'm only talking about your team of choice). I'm sure nothing I've said is the worst you have read toward you and by now you should know that brothers pick on each other and that's all it is.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all those incredible efforts. I can spell just fine, I don't always take the time to proofread my posts but I try not to get all anal over spelling or grammar, it seems sort of petty.

It just seems like you obsess over this whole gay topic. My clinical observation would be to just move on, turn the channel or maybe even choice no.3 which is anything but obsessing.

Once again thanks for reaching out and being "cool" to me. There are bigger fish to fry than my disagreements with you.

Everytime I see that video of Michael Sam kissing his boyfriend I can't help but think of you. I chuckle and yes it's funny. No hard feelings, even though I evidently don't make any valid points.

Lol, okay.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get all serious on me man. I don't need to tell you that I respect you despite your short comings (I'm only talking about your team of choice). I'm sure nothing I've said is the worst you have read toward you and by now you should know that brothers pick on each other and that's all it is.

You are older and wiser than me. I take that into account. And I actually take that to heart.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the whole cake thing was pretty gay too but hell that's the way the world is. Ok it was extremely gay but I can imagine that whole thing has to be a pretty hard thing do deal with. I guess I'm just a live and let live type person. I can ignore that little seat belt ringer for minutes on end while it must drive my father nuts. I told him the other day that that fucking thing could ring all day and I would simply block it out. Just how I roll.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those ESPN guys just have me fucking cracking up today. They've played that kiss atleast 5 zillion times. I am laughing so hard I have tears in my eyes, TEARS OF LAUGHTER.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay people are pretty hilarious.. As Louis C.K said.. I mean I looked away also but shooting from the Gay bar and that over the top kiss was straight comedy..

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel somewhat sorry for those ESPN hosts who have to comment each time they show that clip. They are more obsessed than CNN on covering the missing airliner. I do realize this is a big story but is it 24/7 worthy?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the whole cake thing was pretty gay too but hell that's the way the world is. Ok it was extremely gay but I can imagine that whole thing has to be a pretty hard thing do deal with. I guess I'm just a live and let live type person. I can ignore that little seat belt ringer for minutes on end while it must drive my father nuts. I told him the other day that that fucking thing could ring all day and I would simply block it out. Just how I roll.

OMG, just put on the fucking seatbelt!!! There are times when I'm hopping in and out of my truck and only sitting in it for a minute or two at a time and I'll fasten the belt on the empty seat because I cant stand that MFer.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually feel somewhat sorry for those ESPN hosts who have to comment each time they show that clip. They are more obsessed than CNN on covering the missing airliner. I do realize this is a big story but is it 24/7 worthy?

230+ posts on this thread... And millions more elsewhere on the Internet. Unfortunately, until that slows down it will stay a big story.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I generally do wear a seat belt but my point was that fucking thing could ring all day and I can simply block it out. I used to put on around 50,000 miles a year and there are simply times I don't want it on because I am in and out so much. But thank you Smokey the Bear , I will put out my ashes before I leave my campsite.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not in the closet. But you have proven you have no right to call yourself a Christian. Everything you have posted in this thread is polar opposites of what Christ taught.

You obviously know nothing of God's word. Study up on Leviticus, chapters 18-20, Romans chapter 1 and then 1st Corinthians chapter 6, verse 9.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good post

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously know nothing of God's word. Study up on Leviticus, chapters 18-20, Romans chapter 1 and then 1st Corinthians chapter 6, verse 9.

Study up on Jesus. :thumb:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good thing about this is it gets it out of the way. Sam isn't probably a career caliber NFL talent. His over the top gayness might be annoying now, but it gets the focus out of the way. The next player that comes along that might actually be talented won't cause this kind of distraction. You wouldn't expect the cake thing in the future. Maybe after the dust settles after he peters out (pun intended) and goes off to do whatever the hell talent less gay footballers do when they fail, we will all get back to talking about football and not what some players do in their bedrooms after games.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm telling you guys Michael Sam will bend over forwards to help the Rams!!

Michael Sam scouting report:

- Thrives in Man to Man coverage
- Great penetrator
- Superb at finding the hole
- Loves sacking the QB
- Enjoys defending the end zone
- Good awareness when double teamed
- Doesn't mind covering a tight end or a wide receiver

How can you not like this!

You must really be the life of the party. :L