• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

When Michael Sam the gay player from Missouri is not drafted what will the excuses be?

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, never said you can't express your opinions. Not once. Just understand that when you do others that don't agree with you are also free to express theirs.

I laugh when bigots get so damned offended at being called what they are while they are calling others names.

Be as intolerant as you care to be, but if you do it in public you can damned well expect others like me to make fun of you for it.

Carry on.
:suds:

Don't want to see two men kiss and eat cake out of one another's mouth = bigot. Got it, Libtard.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of what you get for watching draft coverage on day 3 when they're picking in the 200's.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of what you get for watching draft coverage on day 3 when they're picking in the 200's.

This. It was unnecessary, scripted, whatever but ESPN is not anything but an attention whore and this is to be expected.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. It was unnecessary, scripted, whatever but ESPN is not anything but an attention whore and this is to be expected.

Exactly. They are pandering to possible sponsors. It's the PC agenda of today.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
n-SAM-JERSEY-large300.jpg

Michael Sam Rams Jerseys Are Already For Sale And The Demand Is Reportedly 'Ridiculous'

The Rams are going to profit from picking him.

Marketing move ala J-Lin?

:noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have put "token fag" on the back of that jersey. There is so much wrong with this. God does not like these type of relationships.

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should have put "token fag" on the back of that jersey. There is so much wrong with this. God does not like these type of relationships.

Pretty sure they said the same thing about Jackie Robinson. :whistle:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't want to see two men kiss and eat cake out of one another's mouth = bigot. Got it, Libtard.

lol, truth hurts sometimes doesn't it? :whistle:

I do believe I've told you before that I'm not a liberal, but it's nice to know that you can question being lumped into a stereotype while putting others in one yourself. I guess only left leaning democrats can accept the world around them?

You are a bigot from many of your posts on this topic, not just the disdain over one kiss and some cake. It's your body of work that places that on you.

You are completely free to be as big of a bigot as you like. I'm not sure why the term offends you when most homophobes wear it proudly. Be who you are.

image.png

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, truth hurts sometimes doesn't it? :whistle:

I do believe I've told you before that I'm not a liberal, but it's nice to know that you can question being lumped into a stereotype while putting others in one yourself. I guess only left leaning democrats can accept the world around them?

You are a bigot from many of your posts on this topic, not just the disdain over one kiss and some cake. It's your body of work that places that on you.

You are completely free to be as big of a bigot as you like. I'm not sure why the term offends you when most homophobes wear it proudly. Be who you are.

image.png

We all have to be what we are, Wizard. I'll be your bigot and you can be my liberal retard. I still like you. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all have to be what we are, Wizard. I'll be your bigot and you can be my liberal retard. I still like you. :suds:

Well except your reasoning doesn't work.

CPAC crowd boos homophobe off stage - Salon.com

It isn't just the lost redistribution tree hugging folks that accept the world around them anymore.

Just saying.

Seems you have to believe that to make your own short comings seem better? :noidea:

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Sam says it's not about him being gay, it's about football.

If that's the case, why go public with it? Anyone with a brain would know it would be quite the opposite once he announced it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was going to come out. He has a fucking boyfriend.

If it wasn't about being gay he shouldn't have made a spectacle for the camera crew, though.

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was going to come out. He has a fucking boyfriend.

If it wasn't about being gay he shouldn't have made a spectacle for the camera crew, though.
Hell.....the camera crew wouldn't have even been there if it was just about football.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:
Well except your reasoning doesn't work.

CPAC crowd boos homophobe off stage - Salon.com

It isn't just the lost redistribution tree hugging folks that accept the world around them anymore.

Just saying.

Seems you have to believe that to make your own short comings seem better? :noidea:

So not wanting to view men kiss each other is a shortcoming, Wizard? I'm a bigot because I believe a woman and man should be together. I'm a bigot even though I understand that I believe homosexuality is a born trait? I'm a bigot who loves homosexuals as people but don't want to see how they live? Okay, I'm a bigot. Just know this, Wizard; I don't like or accept watching my brothers make out in front of me with their girls. I don't appreciate them talking lovy-dovy on the phone. Guess I'm truly a bigot. You pegged me right, Wizard.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotic,
WTF are you making all that noise in the closet. Come out so we can hear ya.:suspicious:

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robotic,
WTF are you making all that noise in the closet. Come out so we can hear ya.

Bro, I made incredible efforts to be cool to you. You can't spell or make valid points but I felt like I was an ass towards you so I have been nice to you. Don't ruin that, brother.