• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What Dumpster Fire is Bigger?

Which Dumpster Fire Is Bigger???

• Atlanta

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Washington

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Cleveland

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • New York's

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Oakland

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to go with a write-in vote...Titans who just lost to the Jests.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say this is why a team like the Niners fit the description. They've been thisclose to a superbowl win in the past three seasons and yet they were eliminated from playoff contention today. Rumors have swirled all year about the locker room, the coach vs. the GM, plus they lost to the Raiders.

:nod: But just like Harbaugh the next head coach will have them right back in the playoffs cause the talent is there...

And for the record the poll was started prior to the 9ers came yesterday which yes means I did believe they had a shot of beating Seattle...

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The skins have no confidence in their coach, their QB or their defense

:agree:

Tied with Oakland and Jax for worst record since start of 2013 season. 6-24.

But they're running first in this poll.

Hail to the Redskins!

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you pissing someone off :whistle: or are you being serious that they actually had a shot this year of good football?

None of those teams listed in the poll had any real chance to do anything, but maybe a 'bit' of that. :lol::yahoo:

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The J-E-T-S are the longest toxic waste circus going. I see no point in challenging their rightful place at the top of this list.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WAS

Tough call actually, they're all in pretty bad shape. OAK...I like some of the young players there....incl. QB...Harbaugh could be the new man in charge...I can see them making a leap next yr.

ATL...they have 10 win talent on OFC...maybe 8 win talent on DEF...should not be a hard fix.

I voted WAS because they have a bad situation developing between their HC and highly drafted QB...Because the HC is very recently hired, if they don't get that resolved, I can see the same type of year unfolding next year.

I think the other teams will start out with a better HC/QB situation than WAS will if Gruden is still in place..

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough call actually, they're all in pretty bad shape. OAK...I like some of the young players there....incl. QB...Harbaugh could be the new man in charge...I can see them making a leap next yr.

ATL...they have 10 win talent on OFC...maybe 8 win talent on DEF...should not be a hard fix.

I voted WAS because they have a bad situation developing between their HC and highly drafted QB...Because the HC is very recently hired, if they don't get that resolved, I can see the same type of year unfolding next year.

I think the other teams will start out with a better HC/QB situation than WAS will if Gruden is still in place..

We were obviously a little overly optimistic about the Falcons with our preseason predictions. If I remember right I predicted us to be at about 10-6 and you were thinking about 8-8. If ATL can beat NO and Carolina to finish out the year they'll be 7-9 which is still better than last year but nothing to hold our heads up about. It makes you wonder where we would be at if Gonzalez gave us another year.

ATL's defense has always been shaky but they typically had the advantage in ball control when they were doing well. Now that they don't have that advantage as often it has revealed how bad the defense is and how thin we are at a lot of positions. I'm not sure we will find an elite pass rusher in the draft at the position we'll be in but ATL will probably find a decent DE and LB in the draft in the earlier rounds.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atlanta Falcons
New York Giants
Washington Skins
Tampa Bay Bucs
Cleveland Browns
Oakland Raiders

Vote and give us your reason

Can I go with the Jets?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Dumpster Fire Bowl is on tonight to determine for sure.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going with Washington. They traded an entire draft for RGIII and it blew up in thier face.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting "New York's" is a bit unfair as I think they're 2 different situations. The Jets have a lot of work to do. The Giants have been pretty crippled with injuries. I think they're a few good draft picks and a free agent signing or 2 away from being right back in it.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were obviously a little overly optimistic about the Falcons with our preseason predictions. If I remember right I predicted us to be at about 10-6 and you were thinking about 8-8. If ATL can beat NO and Carolina to finish out the year they'll be 7-9 which is still better than last year but nothing to hold our heads up about. It makes you wonder where we would be at if Gonzalez gave us another year.

ATL's defense has always been shaky but they typically had the advantage in ball control when they were doing well. Now that they don't have that advantage as often it has revealed how bad the defense is and how thin we are at a lot of positions. I'm not sure we will find an elite pass rusher in the draft at the position we'll be in but ATL will probably find a decent DE and LB in the draft in the earlier rounds.

ATL...I thought 9-7 was the bottom rung...10-6 on the high side and both turned out to be too high. As much as I think Smitty/Dimitroff are not the long term answers in ATL...you have to cut Smitty a bit of slack on the record this year.

The OL injuries were again a factor, but the DET/CLE losses were squarely on his head... local people have been kinda dissing the Jackson & Soliai signings...they were not bad signings, just not impact players. The lack of pass rush, and a 30+ y/o RB has to land on Dimitroff.

It's really best if ATL doesn't win the DIV and get the pick they really deserve...something in the top 15...one kid that I do like from the draft is Shane Ray from Mizzou...cut ties with Spoon unless he's cheap...then go spend some money on ...Cliff Avril or totally commit to 3-4 and go after Justin Houston.

Falcons are much closer to being a playoff caliber team again.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Atlanta, right? They seem to be the only ones on that list that had actual expectations heading in to the season that I can recall.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta be Atlanta, right? They seem to be the only ones on that list that had actual expectations heading in to the season that I can recall.

Tell that to Bears fans.

I think that list needs to be amended;)

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ATL...I thought 9-7 was the bottom rung...10-6 on the high side and both turned out to be too high. As much as I think Smitty/Dimitroff are not the long term answers in ATL...you have to cut Smitty a bit of slack on the record this year.

The OL injuries were again a factor, but the DET/CLE losses were squarely on his head... local people have been kinda dissing the Jackson & Soliai signings...they were not bad signings, just not impact players. The lack of pass rush, and a 30+ y/o RB has to land on Dimitroff.

It's really best if ATL doesn't win the DIV and get the pick they really deserve...something in the top 15...one kid that I do like from the draft is Shane Ray from Mizzou...cut ties with Spoon unless he's cheap...then go spend some money on ...Cliff Avril or totally commit to 3-4 and go after Justin Houston.

Falcons are much closer to being a playoff caliber team again.

I remember being excited about Jackson and it didn't pan out. I didn't like the Osi pick up at all when it happened because I thought he was out of juice if NY was going to let him walk. Last year he had 7.5 sacks this year he's at 2.5...his first year in ATL was okay but this year there's hardly an production.

I agree from a building standpoint missing the playoffs is the best scenario but if we beat the Saints I think we make it in. The Panthers barely beat TB with their backup in and I think we win the last game against them.