• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RememberTheKoy's Official 2022 NFL Power Rankings W15

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is PhoenixEagles1
Peeping Tom Wow GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys at #2? I can only guess that's simply so that if they upset the Eagles in 2 weeks you can say it wasn't a bad loss. :noidea:
I mean the other homer has already gone on record saying how good it would be for the Eagles to lose that game :L

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys at #2? I can only guess that's simply so that if they upset the Eagles in 2 weeks you can say it wasn't a bad loss. :noidea:
I mean the other homer has already gone on record saying how good it would be for the Eagles to lose that game :L
No I didn’t. I said if the Eagles take a loss in that game it’s not a big deal and that the Cowboys need the game more than the Eagles do. The Eagles can drop that game and still accomplish their goals of winning the division and clinching home field throughout the playoffs. That’s what I said. No one said a loss was good. Are you stu stu stupid or just a liar? I’ll let you pick.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn’t. I said if the Eagles take a loss in that game it’s not a big deal and that the Cowboys need the game more than the Eagles do. The Eagles can drop that game and still accomplish their goals of winning the division and clinching home field throughout the playoffs. That’s what I said. No one said a loss was good. Are you stu stu stupid or just a liar? I’ll let you pick.

I wouldn’t be broken up if the Eagles dropped that game. The Cowboys and Eagles are on a playoff collision course and it’s really hard to beat a team 3 times in a season and of course, you’d rather the playoff result. The Eagles can drop that Cowboy game and still accomplish all their goals. May be a blessing in disguise so they don’t rest players week 18 AND have a bye. That’s two weeks of rust to knock off.

Blessing in disguise?

Is it just that you spout off so much BS here that you don't remember it, or is it that you are "stu stu stupid or just a liar"?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blessing in disguise?

Is it just that you spout off so much BS here that you don't remember it, or is it that you are "stu stu stupid or just a liar"?
Got it. You can’t fucking read effectively.

Is the phrase “may be” used in the conditional? Why yes it is. Your post said I was saying it was good to lose a football game. Never said that. I said it may be a situation that in hindsight you look back and see that this means the Eagles aren’t resting starters in their last two games, plus a bye…that’s 3 successive weeks without getting work in.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got it. You can’t fucking read effectively.

Is the phrase “may be” used in the conditional? Why yes it is. Your post said I was saying it was good to lose a football game. Never said that. I said it may be a situation that in hindsight you look back and see that this means the Eagles aren’t resting starters in their last two games, plus a bye…that’s 3 successive weeks without getting work in.
Clowned and proven wrong and still can't admit it. As PE would say, just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on and maybe you'll get some respect. :L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey the team they lost too already checks in at 8th in the rankings, and they did everything possible to beat themselves in that one.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowned and proven wrong and still can't admit it. As PE would say, just be a man and admit you were wrong and move on and maybe you'll get some respect. :L
You don’t have the ability to clown me. You got caught hyperbolizing what I said. I called you out on it. End of that story.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t have the ability to clown me. You got caught hyperbolizing what I said. I called you out on it. End of that story.
Yeah, OK. Not like I expected you to be capable of admitting you are wrong even when blatantly pointed out...:bullshit:

The clown show never ends in Philly :cheer2:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, OK. Not like I expected you to be capable of admitting you are wrong even when blatantly pointed out...:bullshit:

The clown show never ends in Philly :cheer2:
Hahaha! You’re a piece of work. You blatantly failed. I showed the nuance and you still won’t move off the point. I’ll admit when I’m wrong when it actually applies. No one is rooting for a loss Cletus. Favt remains though that game is far more important to the Cowboys than it is the Eagles. That’s why they didn’t show vs the Texans, that’s why they’re on upset alert vs the Jags this weekend.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahaha! You’re a piece of work. You blatantly failed. I showed the nuance and you still won’t move off the point. I’ll admit when I’m wrong when it actually applies. No one is rooting for a loss Cletus. Favt remains though that game is far more important to the Cowboys than it is the Eagles. That’s why they didn’t show vs the Texans, that’s why they’re on upset alert vs the Jags this weekend.
Clown show tries to shift focus to Cowboys as usual :L
Admit you were wrong, because we can all see it, and I'll stop clowning you. It's not a big deal other than to show your lack of character. I can sense your fingers bleeding from banging them on the keyboard so hard

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clown show tries to shift focus to Cowboys as usual :L
Admit you were wrong, because we can all see it, and I'll stop clowning you. It's not a big deal other than to show your lack of character. I can sense your fingers bleeding from banging them on the keyboard so hard
Bwahahaha! You’re not clowning me old man. Keyboard? It’s fucking 2022. I’m posting from a phone. Phone buttons don’t make banging noises or cause fingers to bleed (unless of course you’re too poor to replace a cracked phone). This whole conversation has been about Cowboys/Eagles. Why is it a shocker that I would mention the Cowboys lead up to that game?!?!? You cockroach Cowboy fans are automatons. You misapply the group think “Dey always thinkin bout us cause we dem boys!”

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong with the world today when Eagles & Cowboys fans can't get along? :heh:

eating-popcorn.gif

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwahahaha! You’re not clowning me old man. Keyboard? It’s fucking 2022. I’m posting from a phone. Phone buttons don’t make banging noises or cause fingers to bleed (unless of course you’re too poor to replace a cracked phone). This whole conversation has been about Cowboys/Eagles. Why is it a shocker that I would mention the Cowboys lead up to that game?!?!? You cockroach Cowboy fans are automatons. You misapply the group think “Dey always thinkin bout us cause we dem boys!”

As a fan though, I think you have to admit you are a little worried about the Cowboys ??

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a fan though, I think you have to admit you are a little worried about the Cowboys ??
Haha! Nope. This is just sports. Worry doesn’t enter into the equation. This is just a diversion from the grind. If the Eagles fall to the Cowboys next week or in the playoffs I’ll be bummed. I’ll show up and take the shit talking. Then I’ll enjoy the holiday with my friends and family.

I think the Eagles didn’t play particularly well vs the Cowboys last time. I think they match up pretty well vs them so “worry”? Not really.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha! Nope. This is just sports. Worry doesn’t enter into the equation. This is just a diversion from the grind. If the Eagles fall to the Cowboys next week or in the playoffs I’ll be bummed. I’ll show up and take the shit talking. Then I’ll enjoy the holiday with my friends and family.

I think the Eagles didn’t play particularly well vs the Cowboys last time. I think they match up pretty well vs them so “worry”? Not really.

Well at least your honest. As far as the previous game - I didnt think the Cowboys played very well either, but maybe the Eagles D had a big part in that. I have heard a lot of Eagle fans think that Dallas is better with Rush at Qb.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least your honest. As far as the previous game - I didnt think the Cowboys played very well either, but maybe the Eagles D had a big part in that. I have heard a lot of Eagle fans think that Dallas is better with Rush at Qb.
Yeah, they’re not. Dak is a legit NFL QB, a top end starter that most teams should be willing to quit on their own QB to invest in. Where I think Rush made a huge impact is (of course winning games and keeping their season on track) in reminding the Cowboys of who they are. All these OCs want to throw the ball all around the yard, yada yada yada. The best Cowboys are the Cowboys that hit you with balance leaning on the run more than most and counting on a top defense. That opener vs the Bucs, Zeke got like 10 carries and Pollard 6. That’s just unacceptable. I know the 2021 Bucs were great against the run but you can’t let a defense just show up and take away who you are based on nothing but a reputation.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You
Were
Wrong

You
Are
A
Clown

It's all here for anyone to read

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and didnt he snap on me? When it was like months of others going on? I made one comment and bam! I def had my fun, but the time he snapped on me, was not me at all.
I will say at times at least he wasn't a complete homer and actually had descent conversations. I don't remember why he snapped at you.