• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are you making for the Super Bowl?

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would give you two thumbs up on that one lady ( if I could) that is the favorite in my household and will be in the crock pot on Sunday....:suds:

Have you ever tried it with the Velveeta white queso? You might never switch back.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever tried it with the Velveeta white queso? You might never switch back.

No I haven't, I actually cheat at times and use Safeway has a generic product and sometimes the taste is better plus it melts so much faster..

I will add "normal cheeses to it to thickin it up just a little....

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we are this year taking some of the duck that we shot cutting a nice pocket in the middle of the breast to put a jalapeno that is filled with an assortment of cheeses then wrapping the whole thing in bacon and throwing it on the grill.

CD prep them the night before and throw them in some liquid smoke, let them sit over night then throw them on the grill, I do that with my ducks and the taste is so much better...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD prep them the night before and throw them in some liquid smoke, let them sit over night then throw them on the grill, I do that with my ducks and the taste is so much better...

Guess you "forgot to throw some smoke" on the Ducks last year when they flew into Husky Stadium and blew your teams doors off.

HA!
:suds:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess you "forgot to throw some smoke" on the Ducks last year when they flew into Husky Stadium and blew your teams doors off.

HA!

Oh, my...

That was absolutely shameless!

:laugh3:

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I haven't, I actually cheat at times and use Safeway has a generic product and sometimes the taste is better plus it melts so much faster..

I will add "normal cheeses to it to thickin it up just a little....

You mean real cheese, lol.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HA!

No I forgot that day, but the day my Dawgs had "beaver" little liquid smoke on that , it was a straight up blow out! :suds:

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some cabbage, steaks, probably some ribs

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will definitely do that! That sounds delicious.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Filipino side of my family are preparing a traditional massive Filipino feast for the Super Bowl. I absolutely love Lumpia, Filipino BBQ chicken and there will be plenty of snacks and of course the huge pig and desserts galore. My contribution will be 2 kegs of Dos Equis since we're expecting about 45-50 family and friends over for the game. Always a blast every year.

That sounds like a really good time.

My big football crew is no longer big now, but it's the one game everyone in the household watches even though my daughter and I are the only NFL fans.

This year.

Appetitzers...Hot Wings...cheating I know, but there's little place down the street that has great wings that we can't touch...one of the few places that can get them crunchy like the wife prefers w/o being over cooked.

Veggie/chip tray with dips and salsa

Surf & Turf...Steaks on the charcoal grill topped with a little garlic butter and crumbled blu cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms. Lobstertails the inside grill...loaded baked potatoe

Cold beer and a nice red wine with dinner.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sounds like a really good time.

My big football crew is no longer big now, but it's the one game everyone in the household watches even though my daughter and I are the only NFL fans.

This year.

Appetitzers...Hot Wings...cheating I know, but there's little place down the street that has great wings that we can't touch...one of the few places that can get them crunchy like the wife prefers w/o being over cooked.

Veggie/chip tray with dips and salsa

Surf & Turf...Steaks on the charcoal grill topped with a little garlic butter and crumbled blu cheese, grilled onions and mushrooms. Lobstertails the inside grill...loaded baked potatoe

Cold beer and a nice red wine with dinner.

I have noticed you and a handful of other posters here that are unbias and just legit,that's kool,i wish we had more like you around.

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lutefisk and some kippered smoked,Salmon.

One thing i can share is take a cucumber (two) get rid of the marrow seed's etc,chop it but not too much,then place it into a bowl,grab about a handfull of dill toss it in,put one teaspoon of lemon jucie and about one cup of sour cream.mix.

Lets sit for an hour.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
picked up today..orange looks better in person

inside marble cake and chocolate filling

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm making some beef stew for lunch and later tonight for the Super Bowl I'm having chips/dip. I'm making the chili and nacho cheese dip, which will be good. I was going to have those miniature sausages with bacon wrapped around them but now I'm thinking more towards something smaller to munch on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Midnightangel

Troll slayer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good responses, guys.

I've noticed that most people are going with a Mexican flavor of one sort or another. Be it salsa in dip or guacamole or adding jalepenos of some kind to your chicken or what have you.