• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will you put an * on this season? If not what will it take for you to?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at like this....

Yeah no fans but are they changing some rules or allow cheating?

If not then no * needed.

There still playing the same sport that they did when they first started.

Hockey is still hockey
Baseball is still Baseball
Basketball is still Basketball
Football is still Football

There just happens to be limited seating available.
Baseball actually isn't baseball right now.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remembertheexcuse failed again.

Funny when he started this excuse thread the belief was no teams would have any fans throughout the season, now he's standing an box about how some team might have some earlier than others.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Expect very sloppy play starting the season ... It's gonna be ugly early on ...

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remembertheexcuse failed again.

Funny when he started this excuse thread the belief was no teams would have any fans throughout the season, now he's standing an box about how some team might have some earlier than others.

Excuse? I started a general football thread for discussion you inbred.

The discussion of some teams with fans and others not having fans isn't new, it was a part of this discussion since early in in the thread.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse? I started a general football thread for discussion you inbred.

The discussion of some teams with fans and others not having fans isn't new, it was a part of this discussion since early in in the thread.
Yes it's an excuse by you, and teams weren't talking about the possibility of fans until mid August, about 3 eeeks before this bitchfest of a thread you made, and now that there could be a difference you're digging 8n your stilettos.

We shouldn't be surprised by your excuse thread, as you've been posting excuses since the day you walked your ass in here.

RemeberTheExcuse.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it's an excuse by you, and teams weren't talking about the possibility of fans until mid August, about 3 eeeks before this bitchfest of a thread you made, and now that there could be a difference you're digging 8n your stilettos.

We shouldn't be surprised by your excuse thread, as you've been posting excuses since the day you walked your ass in here.

RemeberTheExcuse.

Ohhhh this wasn't a discussion until mid-August?

I guess that's why I first mentioned the potential competitive disadvantage of some teams with fans in the stands and some not on July 25th and a discussion for several pages about that occurred well before mid-August. You are so clueless.

Will you put an * on this season? If not what will it take for you to?

Because not everyone is. Some stadiums will be allowed to have fans while others not.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how a stadium with 10,000 or so fans in it is a HFA that is going to impact the outcome of a game. It won't be any louder than the fake cheering they will likely end up having. I think it's a lot of whining by people who will always find something to whine about. It's going to be a lot more meaningful when the virus goes through a team's QB room and they are going to be playing a QB on Sunday that they signed on Thursday. Get used to the fact that this year will be different and there will be a lot of good and bad luck involved or don't watch.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see how a stadium with 10,000 or so fans in it is a HFA that is going to impact the outcome of a game. It won't be any louder than the fake cheering they will likely end up having. I think it's a lot of whining by people who will always find something to whine about. It's going to be a lot more meaningful when the virus goes through a team's QB room and they are going to be playing a QB on Sunday that they signed on Thursday. Get used to the fact that this year will be different and there will be a lot of good and bad luck involved or don't watch.

10,000 is like a Princeton football game against a serious rival and trust me, the crowd noise is in no way determining the outcome.....

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not one team said they were allowing fans at that time.

Dallas has been pretty adamant that they are allowing fans for quite some time now. The league had already stated that it will be up to the teams to decide if they want fans and already you had mayor's in certain cities saying they wouldn't allow fans.

So the discussion was being had on this board as a result in late July about whether that would be a competitive advantage or not.

So your complaints/weak attempt at an attack makes no sense whatsoever.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has been pretty adamant that they are allowing fans for quite some time now. The league had already stated that it will be up to the teams to decide if they want fans and already you had mayor's in certain cities saying they wouldn't allow fans.

So the discussion was being had on this board as a result in late July about whether that would be a competitive advantage or not.

So your complaints/weak attempt at an attack makes no sense whatsoever.

One more time, for the hard of learning. No team said they'd allow fans for nearly a month after to posted this whinny ass bitch thread, now you clinging onto 10 to 20,000 fans being an advantage.

Stop your crying and grow a pair.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One more time, for the hard of learning. No team said they'd allow fans for nearly a month after to posted this whinny ass bitch thread, now you clinging onto 10 to 20,000 fans being an advantage.

Stop your crying and grow a pair.

So I guess I'm just some sage then who was smart enough to discuss a potential upcoming competitive advantage issue with the season.

No, even I won't claim that. You're just so pitifully dimwitted that this discussion was somehow so far above your head that you couldn't even comprehend it until just recently.

Plus, you're just wrong and the NFL and teams were discussing fans at stadiums back in July.

NFL teams reveal attendance plans for 2020 season amid coronavirus

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I guess I'm just some sage then who was smart enough to discuss a potential upcoming competitive advantage issue with the season.

No, even I won't claim that. You're just so pitifully dimwitted that this discussion was somehow so far above your head that you couldn't even comprehend it until just recently.

Plus, you're just wrong and the NFL and teams were discussing fans at stadiums back in July.

NFL teams reveal attendance plans for 2020 season amid coronavirus

Congratulations, you found something pushed back to July 30th, I will admit I couldn't find anything on line that far back.

Now on what date did you start this thread?