• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Will you put an * on this season? If not what will it take for you to?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congratulations, you found something pushed back to July 30th, I will admit I couldn't find anything on line that far back.

Now on what date did you start this thread?

The article is from July 23rd, not July 30th. Regardless it doesn't matter. The article isn't why I made the thread. Do you lack that much thought process ability to not be able to assess current situations and foresee potential issues that can occur in the future? It certainly wasn't outlandish to speculate on the potential issue of some teams having fans while other teams are not allowed to.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article is from July 23rd, not July 30th. Regardless it doesn't matter. The article isn't why I made the thread. Do you lack that much thought process ability to not be able to assess current situations and foresee potential issues that can occur in the future? It certainly wasn't outlandish to speculate on the potential issue of some teams having fans while other teams are not allowed to.
There's no date on the article. I read through it and the earliest date I saw was July 30, but regardless it still comes after this excuse thread, and you are waving this as proof the season needs an asterisk.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no date on the article. I read through it and the earliest date I saw was July 30, but regardless it still comes after this excuse thread, and you are waving this as proof the season needs an asterisk.

I'm not waving it as any proof the season needs an asterisk. I'm posting it in response to the pages of arguments in this thread that were trying to say there is no advantage or disadvantage whatsoever in regards to fans in a stadium and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise. But now you have two HCs come out and say it does present a competitive disadvantage.

You're just so eager to try to bitch about something that I posted rushed into some nonsense attack that still makes no sense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not waving it as any proof the season needs an asterisk. I'm posting it in response to the pages of arguments in this thread that were trying to say there is no advantage or disadvantage whatsoever in regards to fans in a stadium and it would be ridiculous to suggest otherwise. But now you have two HCs come out and say it does present a competitive disadvantage.

You're just so eager to try to bitch about something that I posted rushed into some nonsense attack that still makes no sense.
Sure your not.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he lives near Appleton IIRC. I’m a ways away from there.

Hopefully over a 100 miles away. His screams can be heard for miles when he talks about Rodgers.