• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

What are the Carolina Panthers missing to become an elite playoff contender in the NFC for the future including of course drafting another QB?

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Carolina Panthers are in no position whatsoever to go to the playoffs right now and may not go to the playoffs in a few years but I was just curious what types of positions do the Carolina Panthers desperately need to become a serious playoff contender in the NFC and a super bowl contender I know they’re missing a lot plus I hate to say I think Carolina should draft another quarterback I don’t think PJ walker or Sam Darnold or a fresh cam Newton who signed for just 1 year will take them deep into the playoffs that’s if they make it in another year or two.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Carolina Panthers are in no position whatsoever to go to the playoffs right now and may not go to the playoffs in a few years but I was just curious what types of positions do the Carolina Panthers desperately need to become a serious playoff contender in the NFC and a super bowl contender I know they’re missing a lot plus I hate to say I think Carolina should draft another quarterback I don’t think PJ walker or Sam Darnold or a fresh cam Newton who signed for just 1 year will take them deep into the playoffs that’s if they make it in another year or two.
The New York Jets of Carolina. Burn it down, hire people who know how to draft, start again.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they need all around roster help, honestly. If they get an elite ascendant QB this doesn't necessarily matter so much as far as just making the playoffs go. With that being said, until they have said QB, the trek to the playoffs is a rough one. The NFC South should theoretically be winnable if there is any drop-off at all from the currently and ridiculously stacked Bucs.

One thing I will say is having Brian Burns is a great start in terms of Non-QB's. Not a lot of cats like him.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The laptop thief is back. Now, they are missing nothing.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB and LT. They might need another receiver because I believe they have a huge issue with drops.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As said, a few things. Franchise QB is at the top of the list but they can't rely on CMC to carry that offense. Already getting hit by lots of injuries and when he's not in there, they get exposed badly. OL help goes hand in hand with an elite QB, imo.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Carolina Panthers are missing a Grammar Nazi to assist them with their punctuation. :wink:

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well looking at their game today vs the Arizona Cardinals no Kyler Murray do you think they can do without another new quarterback?

DesiredFan382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly Cam Newton and Sam Darnold aren’t working for the Carolina Panthers on offense but they definitely have more holes than just the QB position what else does Carolina need so they can be an elite NFC contender at the top I mean do you think it will be awhile before they're very good?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They somehow didnt draft Micah Parsons, Rashawn Slater or Mac Jones. So they might need some new scouts.

C0deRed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A healthy Christian McCaffery that plays at a high level for the whole NFL season.