• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9: Cleveland Browns at Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone talks shit like Drafting an SB winning QB is easy to that I say FU!

Show me where anyone in this forum has talked like drafting a SB winning QB is easy!

Winning 4-5 games a year and expecting to draft the next elite QB are two way different levels. Nobody is crying because we aren’t winning a SB. People are tired of the same shit year after year and virtually starting over every year with the same weaknesses, QB, OL. Don’t be so hurt that people are growng tired of losing. It’s natural. What fan is ok with losing and rebuilding year after year? Lets get then all. A participation ribbon! Come on!!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me where anyone in this forum has talked like drafting a SB winning QB is easy!

Winning 4-5 games a year and expecting to draft the next elite QB are two way different levels. Nobody is crying because we aren’t winning a SB. People are tired of the same shit year after year and virtually starting over every year with the same weaknesses, QB, OL. Don’t be so hurt that people are growng tired of losing. It’s natural. What fan is ok with losing and rebuilding year after year? Lets get then all. A participation ribbon! Come on!!

You act like what Elway has done is crap at QB I say it is what it is not perfect. But to say he sucks because of his choices is silly.

He went after big arms I agree he is human but to say he failed the fans is asinine he has fielded plenty Killer Dd's had us in two SB's another chance at an SB Won the Steelers with Tebow.

What has KC done in that span lighten up. I get we are down but we are not out.

This team is a decent QB away from finding it's wind. I get it most think we descending but these games show were are rather close.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm acting like Elway has only had crap QB's here outside of Manning??? Well??? Can you think of one good QB he has had here since Manning?

Trevor Siemain- Awful starter
Paxton Lynch- Awful starter
Case Keenum- Bad starter
Joe Flacco- Bad starter
Drew Lock- Let's hope this is the one that he looks good on. I loved Drew Lock coming out.

Tim Tebow wasn't even an Elway draft pick. He wanted him out of here the minute he got the GM job. So I am not giving Elway credit for that 8-8 playoff win.

Elway has made poor decisions over and over and over. I am not expecting him to be un human, a lot of people fail as GM. I also am tired of the stuff I hear about him and the way he works with others... He has a very poor rep around the football world among agents, other GM's and many involved in football.

I simply don't think this is his calling. That is my opinion and you have yours.

I love John Elway. Doesn't mean he gets a free pass or a 10 year rebuild plan in my eyes. I want to win football games and so far since the Manning era he has done nothing to prove to me that he can successfully GM a team.

Why are we talkins about Kansas City and what they have done? We're Denver Bronco fans. We are discussing the Broncos and John Elway as a GM of this team.

Look, we have been a great franchise... Historically one of the better franchises at winning and getting back to the playoffs in the NFL so I get it! We have been a bit spoiled, but I think fans have every right to be growing tired of Elway and his rebuilding year after year. We are the same team every year the last 5 years.

The oh so close every week is not making anyone believe in him anymore. Bad teams find ways to lose games. Good teams find ways to win games. He is not the only problem, but it starts at the top. He has to be accountable for poor decisions. This is a business, and this business is measured by winning football games. That's the nature of the best at the profession level. He isn't getting the job done!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm acting like Elway has only had crap QB's here outside of Manning??? Well??? Can you think of one good QB he has had here since Manning?

Case Keenum- Bad starter
Joe Flacco- Bad starter
Drew Lock- Let's hope this is the one that he looks good on. I loved Drew Lock coming out.

Tim Tebow wasn't even an Elway draft pick. He wanted him out of here the minute he got the GM job. So I am not giving Elway credit for that 8-8 playoff win.

Elway has made poor decisions over and over and over. I am not expecting him to be un human, a lot of people fail as GM. I also am tired of the stuff I hear about him and the way he works with others... He has a very poor rep around the football world among agents, other GM's and many involved in football.

I simply don't think this is his calling. That is my opinion and you have yours.

I love John Elway. Doesn't mean he gets a free pass or a 10 year rebuild plan in my eyes. I want to win football games and so far since the Manning era he has done nothing to prove to me that he can successfully GM a team.

Why are we talkins about Kansas City and what they have done? We're Denver Bronco fans. We are discussing the Broncos and John Elway as a GM of this team.

Look, we have been a great franchise... Historically one of the better franchises at winning and getting back to the playoffs in the NFL so I get it! We have been a bit spoiled, but I think fans have every right to be growing tired of Elway and his rebuilding year after year. We are the same team every year the last 5 years.

The oh so close every week is not making anyone believe in him anymore. Bad teams find ways to lose games. Good teams find ways to win games. He is not the only problem, but it starts at the top. He has to be accountable for poor decisions. This is a business, and this business is measured by winning football games. That's the nature of the best at the profession level. He isn't getting the job done!

What Gm has had a better run than NE than Elway since Elway has been a GM?

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Case Keenum- Bad starter
Joe Flacco- Bad starter

Great Post DC

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
people think the grass is greener on the other side.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It does not mean it is so.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC has done not shit

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

preach it bro

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has been a 5 year drought... I'm dying of thirst over here... Was watching SB 50 two weeks ago when I was in Denver for the game...

A good QB would surely help things!

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
preach it bro

I agree we have a QB problem but to say elway is so off to have went the picks he did is silly

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I forgot to add

Brock Oswiler- Bad starting QB

Although, I am the first to say if it wasn't for Osweiler we probably don't win SB 50.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lynch looked good when he cared about this offseason. To be honest I think he does not care 99.9 percent of the time.

To be honest DC it is time for Elway to draft QB's early and often till he hits the mother load.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree DC I am ready to Draft QB's early and often

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh yeah I forgot to add

Brock Oswiler- Bad starting QB

Although, I am the first to say if it wasn't for Osweiler we probably don't win SB 50.
That is the magic of Elway

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elway was never perfect he just found ways to win.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could he hire asst GM another set of eyes

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we have been bad at QB for years in hindsight. Going into those seasons did you think it was horrible? I question going with Siemens the first year but he showed growth in that first year so giving him the second year seemed reasonable. Then he turned into a turnover machine. And ever since then Elway has been trying to find a stop gap QB. Would you rather he keep running out the same guy that failed the previous year? I don’t agree with some of his choices at QB with Flacco at the top of the list. Do you believe we should reach for a QB in the draft?

It is tough to find a QB and they do not become free agents very often for a reason.

We have talked about staffs and that being the key. I am not going to go into the past staffs but how do you feel about this staff? To me the only question mark is offensive coordinator. I want to see more creative play calls then what we have seen so far.