• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 9: Bears (3-5) at Steelers (4-3) on Monday Night Football

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean no doubt we got jobbed. If this was any other season I’d be going apesh*t. But the apathy has set in. I enjoyed Monday because Fields played well/ showed promise and we didn’t get waxed so bad it was painful to watch like Cleveland or Tampa. Low bar this season sadly. I’m watching every snap because of Fields and the promise of a new day going forward. If we win a few along the way well good for us.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean no doubt we got jobbed. If this was any other season I’d be going apesh*t. But the apathy has set in. I enjoyed Monday because Fields played well/ showed promise and we didn’t get waxed so bad it was painful to watch like Cleveland or Tampa. Low bar this season sadly. I’m watching every snap because of Fields and the promise of a new day going forward. If we win a few along the way well good for us.
Bruthas from anutha mutha Jidster. I pretty much felt the same. In fact, in a weird, bizarro world kinda way, it even kinda felt like a win.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) You guess wrong. Does not break any rule.

2) Couldn't give any less fucks what Thayer says. HE. IS. AN. NFL. EMPLOYEE. and he is never going to rock that boat.

3) I'm not PICKING anything, other than some stupid ass shit I read. Stop saying retarded shit, and I'll stop responding.
how about you just stop reading or responding, I can t pick the morons that want to read my babble, but the only reason you dont block my posts is because you are a keyboard bully that lives for the shit.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about you just stop reading or responding, I can t pick the morons that want to read my babble, but the only reason you dont block my posts is because you are a keyboard bully that lives for the shit.
:rolleyes2:

Nope, just rightfully pissed off about the godawful officiating from the game. Officiating that entire planet is annoyed with, except you and Tom Thayer, apparently, who seem to be attempting to justify it for whatever reason?

Mack

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Packers fan, a Bears lose is always a good thing. That said, the Bears were not only playing the Steelers but the refs too. There were several calls that were borderline conspiracy theory. Refs did everything they could to ensure Pittsburgh won that game. I’m not one to use refs as an excuse but the taunting penalty looked like the scene from remember the titans with the racist refs. Good luck the rest of the way except when they play GB.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruthas from anutha mutha Jidster. I pretty much felt the same. In fact, in a weird, bizarro world kinda way, it even kinda felt like a win.
Yup... I know I'm late, but I'm just reading this thread.

I was pretty pissed, but it didn't take long to get over. I'm resigned to this season and I just want to see Fields grow. If we were 6-3 instead of 3-6? I would still be fuming over that. Sitting here nearly two weeks later.