• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Bears vs Steelers

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. This board is overrun by the two headed retarded monster richi and beardown.

Then leave...

Your presence is not wanted here by anybody.

Which is funny, because I was originally the one advocating for you being here. However, your shtick is becoming spam, and taking away from the actual football talk.

Just go fuck yourself. lol. You stink. Beardown was right all along.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants me here? Nobody? Again more hyperbole. Why do you speak for everybody?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody wants me here? Nobody? Again more hyperbole. Why do you speak for everybody?

Awwwwww... Poor baby boy can't see that nobody wants him here.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It looks like Wheaton and Long will be back.

God... I know it's asking a lot, but if we could SOMEHOW please make a couple of plays vertically. It would really open up running room for Howard/Cohen. Even just taking those shots to keep the defense honest.

Glennon's longest completion is 22 yards.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwwww... Poor baby boy can't see that nobody wants him here.

Again why do you speak for everyone? Eeeeeeexactly. Checkmate monkey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again why do you speak for everyone? Eeeeeeexactly. Checkmate monkey.

Oh... look at all of the people running to your defense! :pound:

Baby booooy! What's wrong?

It's okay that the kids at school don't like you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know this board only had 3 ppl. You me and bd. Checkmate monkey.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know this board only had 3 ppl. You me and bd. Checkmate monkey.

How many more are there? 2-3? lol

Still don't see any of them running to your defense.

BS... you're in what we call "loser denial"

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many more are there? 2-3? lol

Still don't see any of them running to your defense.

BS... you're in what we call "loser denial"

Your ability to read sentiment over the internet is horrendously bad. Probably attributed to your feeble reading comprehension skills. So let me help you here, but only this once okay?

* offending others is not something I shy away from. Exhibit 1000b, you.

So if i cared about people being my "friends" over the internet (which you obviously care about), I wouldn't be so abrasive would I? If you examine things logically like this, now you see why your latest statements hold no water. Get it? Probably not, it's okay, you're just very dumb so you'll miss alot of stuff in life.

Now back to my original statement. If "everybody" hates me (and you very well might be right), how do you know unless everybody comes forward and says so? How do you speak for everybody? If your argument is because they're not coming to my defense, well then I can use the counter argument as well: They're not all coming to your offense either. So again, your theory holds no water and you are just doing what you do best, exaggerating. Hyperbole richi.

Checkmate monkey.

End of thread.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your ability to read sentiment over the internet is horrendously bad. Probably attributed to your feeble reading comprehension skills. So let me help you here, but only this once okay?

So if i cared about people being my "friends" over the internet (which you obviously care about), I wouldn't be so abrasive would I? If you examine things logically like this, now you see why your latest statements hold no water. Get it? Probably not, it's okay, you're just very dumb so you'll miss alot of stuff in life.

Now back to my original statement. If "everybody" hates me (and you very well might be right), how do you know unless everybody comes forward and says so? How do you speak for everybody? If your argument is because they're not coming to my defense, well then I can use the counter argument as well: They're not all coming to your offense either. So again, your theory holds no water and you are just doing what you do best, exaggerating. Hyperbole richi.

Checkmate monkey.

End of thread.

TL;DR version: Somebody LOVE me!?!

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Checkmate monkey.

End of thread.

Yeah, nothing quite says "I don't care" like taking the time to punch-up a short essay illustrating how much you "don't care".

:pound::pound::pound:

BS owns himself... again

On second thought, stick around BS. Every board needs it's clown.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is unwatchable currently. Glennon is that bad, he is bringing down the whole team. The best run game in the league is stymied by lack of threat in the passing game. The defense quits because our best QB is on the bench. The coach is a joke, the GM outside of drafting is a joke. This is Tdog - Tucker bad. I'm just so sick of it all. If Trubs don't save me I'm done as a football fan. We go into every game knowing we can't win. I can't take it any more.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is unwatchable currently. Glennon is that bad, he is bringing down the whole team. The best run game in the league is stymied by lack of threat in the passing game. The defense quits because our best QB is on the bench. The coach is a joke, the GM outside of drafting is a joke. This is Tdog - Tucker bad. I'm just so sick of it all. If Trubs don't save me I'm done as a football fan. We go into every game knowing we can't win. I can't take it any more.

The defense quits because our best QB is on the bench.

The D has been quite solid, so... I'm not sure where you're coming from.

The coach is a joke, the GM outside of drafting is a joke.

Pace is quite clearly not a joke, so no need to address that.

I understand Fox is out of time, but I suppose I am also not sure what more he could have done in his time here. I don't really remember us losing because of schematic or game-plan issues much at all. We've been overwhelmed by injuries and superior talent on the opposing sideline. I mean, we just got our asses handed to us all last season. Period. I don't know what coach could have changed that. Matt Barkley was our freakin QB.

I do get that you can't have three seasons like this in the NFL though. It's time for him to go, barring some miraculous turnaround.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope to see a good game with no injuries tomorrow, cheers Bearfolk. . .:suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope to see a good game with no injuries tomorrow, cheers Bearfolk. . .:suds:

Sounds good to me.

Our game-thread has gotten very off-track. lol

Looking forward to the game tomorrow. Would just like to see our guys show some pride and compete.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Sitton may have a broken rib they're saying.

We get back Kyle Long, lose Sitton. Sucks.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The defense quits because our best QB is on the bench.

The D has been quite solid, so... I'm not sure where you're coming from.

The coach is a joke, the GM outside of drafting is a joke.

Pace is quite clearly not a joke, so no need to address that.

How is Pace not a bad joke? Our drafting has been better and Pace gets some of that credit but he has failed miserably in every other aspect of being a GM. His FA pickups have been really bad and over paid, Hicks being the loan exception. Gave Glennon big bucks when no other GM would have. Got rid of all our good offensive weapons and replaced none of them. This is year 3 and were no closer then when Tdog was here. My only hope is when we clean house at the end of the year Pace is gone too. Make a list of the good things and bad things Pace has done. The bad is overwhelming.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree with the FA stuff. Neither Trevathan nor Freeman were paid a ton, and both are pretty dang good when healthy.

Glennon was a deal where...what else do you expect Pace to do? Jay was done. No way around that.

Plus, the money is vastly exaggerated. In no way will Glennon see 45 fucking million dollars, like what is publicly spewed from every media outpost.

I don't mind what Pace has done with respect to talent and players.

The Bears need depth, and to somehow field a team that can retain some semblance of health. Last year was fucking ridiculous, and so far this year, it doesn't prove to be much better. I mean, No. 1 and 2 already gone at both the WR position and the MLB position? Those are important roles, regardless of what some tards might say about WRs.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@noonthirtyjoe

His FA pickups have been really bad and over paid

Lol... What? The entire purpose of Pace's signings have been that they were value signings, and not high priced. We have a LOT of cap space.

Trevathan and Freeman have been our best two players along with Hicks when healthy. As has McPhee, but he's constantly hurt. Pace also resigned Willie.

He also signed Sitton.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@noonthirtyjoe

How did he give Glennon big bucks? Glennon is the 3rd lowest paid starter in the NFL, not still on his rookie deal. Other two being McCown and Hoyer.

It's also a contract only guaranteed for one season. It was a cheap one year veteran stop-gap signing. lol. What are you talking about sir?