• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Bears vs Steelers

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neat. And in THIS thread, you made a comment about the excuses for Howard. Rich was pointing out that you make excuses against him by taking away from his performance because it was a trick play.

Fail again by your dumb ass.

I just realized you are even in the thread i linked to and you still didn't have a clue what we were talking about...*facepalm*

Ugh, i won't make that mistake again. What a monkey groupie.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just realized you are even in the thread i linked to and you still didn't have a clue what we were talking about...*facepalm*

LOL. Will let the readers decide who the dummy is....dummy.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL. Will let the readers decide who the dummy is....dummy.

Man I can tell I am so under your skin right now. You must hate me so much lol. Sorry monkey.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether @richig07 believes it was a trick play or not, has absolutely nothing to do with his comment in THIS THREAD about your double-standard regarding EXCUSES.

Goddamn, it's like talking to a bag of hammers.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Projection much?

Not at all. I'm just laughing over here because you HATE me SO MUCH. It'll be all right monkey. Just get a good nights sleep and jerk off in the morning to your sister and everything will be aight. You okay bro.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether @richig07 believes it was a trick play or not, has absolutely nothing to do with his comment in THIS THREAD about your double-standard regarding EXCUSES.

Goddamn, it's like talking to a bag of hammers.

It's okay monkey, daddy still loves you.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey why don't you draw me one of them pictures again monkey. lol. Because those pictures are really getting to me. I mean you are cutting deep with those. Go ahead, another picture now monkey.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I've been on boards for a long time talking about the Bears but I think I got you to hate me more than anybody else ever. And that's saying something. Your venom is palpable. You know what? I'm going to take the high road and not bother you anymore. I shouldn't be making retards this mad. But I do admit I do get a guilty pleasure from all this but I will tone it down.

allup8679

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_nliym1k4891siz8g5o1_500.gif

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"...but, but but....it was a trick play!?!"

bwahahahaha

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that played against Tampa is the team I expected to see this year. I expect another terd on Sunday.

The team we saw in Week 1 is the team I know we are. No doubt in my mind we play tough on Sunday. Unless the injuries are once again just that far gone.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before he answers, do you think it was a trick play?

Is the Wild Cat a trick play? No...

The problem is, you're just a casual fan who does not watch much football.

:D

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sportingnews.com:

"Trick plays are more often seen at the college level because NFL defenses are very sophisticated and not often fooled by trick plays. Some teams, however, use trick plays as part of their standard offensive package. The Miami Dolphins, for example, have a "wild cat" option where a running back with receive the snap from center and pass the ball to receivers, including the quarterback who runs out on a pattern."

Suntimes:

"Bears’ Jordan Howard scores on trick, later drops likely game-winner"

Wikipedia:

"A trick play is a play in American football that uses deception and unorthodox tactics to fool the opposing team"

Only in richi's mind is Tarik Cohen taking a shotgun snap and handing it off to Howard while Glennon plays WR is this orthodox. The world on the other hand thinks otherwise.

Just because they have a name for this trick play (and because you knew the name of this trick play) doesn't mean it's not a trick play. It's like seeing a flea flicker and saying, "that's not a trick play, that's a flea flicker!"

End of thread.

LMAO

I guess play action passes and disguising blitzes are "trick" plays. Yes, when the Dolphins first ran the Wild Cat, it was a gimmick. However, every team in the NFL has a Wild Cat package.

When teams first threw a downfield pass a century ago, that was a "trick play" too. Not so much after that...

BS can't have a thought of his own, so he just regurgitates whatever the Sun-Times tells him.

"They said it's a trick play! Well, there you go! They are the authority over my football thoughts!"

BS exposed! :pound:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like talking to a doorknob. When you are having an argument with someone of some intelligence the argument usually transcends from point A to B to C etc. talking to richi is like being stuck on point A. That could either be because he is really dumb or because he realizes he is wrong and there's nothing he could do but repeat his original statement over and over again. Everything he said above has already been addressed by me. Nothing to see here.

End of thread.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's like talking to a doorknob. When you are having an argument with someone of some intelligence the argument usually transcends from point A to B to C etc. talking to richi is like being stuck on point A. That could either be because he is really dumb or because he realizes he is wrong and there's nothing he could do but repeat his original statement over and over again. Everything he said above has already been addressed by me. Nothing to see here.

End of thread.

Do all the idiots in here have no idea what the word unorthodox means? I swear we have the dumbest fans. So u think that play wasn't a trick play? Come out and say it then.

Genius's short evaluation after third game

There you go retard.

You don't read much do you?

Why did i even bother asking you. Nevermind retard. Having a constructive conversation with a monkey isn't very constructive. Back to your sesame street thread groupie.

Man I can tell I am so under your skin right now. You must hate me so much lol. Sorry monkey.

Not at all. I'm just laughing over here because you HATE me SO MUCH. It'll be all right monkey. Just get a good nights sleep and jerk off in the morning to your sister and everything will be aight. You okay bro.

It's okay monkey, daddy still loves you.

Hey why don't you draw me one of them pictures again monkey. lol. Because those pictures are really getting to me. I mean you are cutting deep with those. Go ahead, another picture now monkey.

:kermit:

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. This board is overrun by the two headed retarded monster richi and beardown.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

End of thread.

What a loser... Lol.

You have the IQ of a barn animal.