• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: Bears vs Steelers

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro....

000623_A.jpg

Dude, noon wants me to keep bumping these thread to embarrass myself. I am a man of honor so here we are.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just going to leave this here, and then maybe you can tell me how it feels to get completely body-bagged.

Refocused: Chicago Bears 23, Pittsburgh Steelers 17 | NFL Analysis | Pro Football Focus

Howard bounced back in a massive way in this game. He rushed for 138 yards on 22 carries, including 65 of them coming after contact. He added two touchdowns, including the game-winner, and also forced a ridiculous 10 missed tackles.

You're getting that sinking feeling in your stomach, aren't you? Good... take it in, you dope. Take it deep.

Body-bagged

@beardown07 Let's see how this moron tries to spin this. I can't wait. :lol:

If I was bumping threads to hammer home the one topic in the history of the board that I was (maybe) semi-correct on. I probably wouldn't be bumping this thread. lol

But again... we're talking about a guy who bumped the 2014 draft thread where he calls Kyle Fuller a terrible draft pick. In order to illustrate how he was right all along about Fuller being the only good part of the draft. (Despite Leno also coming from that draft) :L

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But again... we're talking about a guy who bumped the 2014 draft thread where he calls Kyle Fuller a terrible draft pick. In order to illustrate how he was right all along about Fuller being the only good part of the draft. (Despite Leno also coming from that draft) :L

No. I bumped a thread you couldn't follow and someone else pointed it out as well. You're too stupid to follow multiple posts and grasp their meaning. That's not my problem if you can't figure it out.