• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 2: Bears (1-0) at Houston Texans (1-0)

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not reading back what you retards have said, but Coleman Shelton is the fucking worst player I have ever watched. He is fucking awful. I can't recall a time in NFL history where I have seen an o-lineman on his fucking ass more thru two games. Endless film of him either on his fucking ass or completely lost. Davis sucks, and Jenkins does not look great at all. Our interior line is as bad as I've ever fucking seen. There absolutely should be movement this week, or Eberflus' seat gets hotter. Ftr, I thin Flus is shit, and so far Waldron has been underwhelming to say the least. Is Cody Whitehair still available? Jesus fucking Christ.:tsk:

On another note, I love Kyler Gordon, but I think Sanborn deserves to be on the field more.

Everett can eat a dick. The obsession with making Swift the feature back is annoying af. Roschon Johnson is a waterboy now apparently?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears OLine is going to kill Williams. I would bench Williams and let him ride the bench the rest of the season. He is confused, sloppy, and he sucks.

Another wasted draft pick. This franchise will never learn.
You are fucking retarded. Sorry.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the worst players on the field tonight were on the offensive line

But no one says bench them or cut them or start someone else

No. Bench the QB that just completed his first NFL start and has been harassed and had 2 touchdown passes dropped this year. Bench that guy because he sucks.

The same idiots that still think Bagent could possibly be the super secret weapon that saves this franchise.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notice I never called myself smart. Reading is fundamental.

Implying everyone else is “stupid”, is implying you are. I read perfectly fine, go fuck your mother.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not reading back what you retards have said, but Coleman Shelton is the fucking worst player I have ever watched. He is fucking awful. I can't recall a time in NFL history where I have seen an o-lineman on his fucking ass more thru two games. Endless film of him either on his fucking ass or completely lost. Davis sucks, and Jenkins does not look great at all. Our interior line is as bad as I've ever fucking seen. There absolutely should be movement this week, or Eberflus' seat gets hotter. Ftr, I thin Flus is shit, and so far Waldron has been underwhelming to say the least. Is Cody Whitehair still available? Jesus fucking Christ.:tsk:

On another note, I love Kyler Gordon, but I think Sanborn deserves to be on the field more.

Everett can eat a dick. The obsession with making Swift the feature back is annoying af. Roschon Johnson is a waterboy now apparently?
Poor Roschon only got on tv cuz some dude jacked him lol

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Implying everyone else is “stupid”, is implying you are. I read perfectly fine, go fuck your mother.

Not implying you’re stupid. You’re proving it with your own words.

You literally had to ask at one point if DJ Moore has been targeted beyond the LOS. And you’re watching the game.

My Mom died a very long time ago so that’s gonna be difficult.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont think we have any options at oline. We have the worst center in football and a RG that we started AGAIN tonight even though everyone could see he quit on the field last week. If there were options, I would have to believe we would have done something by now. This is the oline we’re gonna get for the next 15 games. Gonna be painful.

The best part is Jenkins is playing pretty shitty so we probably won’t pay him, meaning we’ll need a new center and 2 new guards. Zero continuity for Calebs second year.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I implore you all to go watch the last two games and focus only on No. 65.

It is fucking comical. The ONLY thing he does well, is snap the ball. After that, it is a complete fucking shitshow.

BearsWillWin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could pluck a center and RG off any practice squad in football and they’d at least give a better effort than Shelton and Davis have in two games.

It’s absurd.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not implying you’re stupid. You’re proving it with your own words.

You literally had to ask at one point if DJ Moore has been targeted beyond the LOS. And you’re watching the game.

My Mom died a very long time ago so that’s gonna be difficult.
I’m sure you’ll find a way.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our defense and special teams are incredible. Our offense sucks. Where have I heard this before?