• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was the finals rigged for more games?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about the flow though. Curry and Klay were on fire in the first half, but they could not stop Cleveland. With just a few more stops, GS has a double digit lead at the half. Who knows how the Cavs respond facing a deficit. I actually think GS may have won that one going away.
I hear ya...maybe they win, but going away?...but I'm not much into hypothetical either...get back to the crux...I really think Green should've sat one in the OKC series so take the good with the bad I think is in play for GS.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ still calling them the Bullets.

They will always be the Bullets to me and if the name Redskins is allowed in not sure why Bullets isn't. At the time the name Bullets brought a bad reputation for the DC area because of all the crime. A) changing a name won't stop that but preventing crimes will B) now that the city has less crime I suggest it go back to Bullets. To announce the name change back to Bullets I think Gilbert Arenas, MJ and Kwame Brown makes the announcement. :suds:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did think that the Warriors got some help to get to the Finals against the Thunder. What is good for the goose is good for the gander or bad for both.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will always be the Bullets to me and if the name Redskins is allowed in not sure why Bullets isn't. At the time the name Bullets brought a bad reputation for the DC area because of all the crime. A) changing a name won't stop that but preventing crimes will B) now that the city has less crime I suggest it go back to Bullets. To announce the name change back to Bullets I think Gilbert Arenas, MJ and Kwame Brown makes the announcement. :suds:

I was still in the Air Force and stationed in the Philippines when the Warriors w/ Rick Barry & Jamal Wilkes beat the then Bullets with Wes Unseld & Elvin Hayes in the finals..in a 4 game sweep.

Weren't they also called the Capital Bullets or some shit too at one point..?

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Cleveland scores 61 first half points on the road if Green is in there? I don't.

If they were down by a significant margin at the half, it would have completely changed the dynamic of everything that happened there after.
I feel like it was just Lebron's night man

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about the flow though. Curry and Klay were on fire in the first half, but they could not stop Cleveland. With just a few more stops, GS has a double digit lead at the half. Who knows how the Cavs respond facing a deficit. I actually think GS may have won that one going away.

Yeah but the whole strategy changes for Cleveland with Green in there. Who knows what happens but we do know Cleveland won bc of Green is not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was still in the Air Force and stationed in the Philippines when the Warriors w/ Rick Barry & Jamal Wilkes beat the then Bullets with Wes Unseld & Elvin Hayes in the finals...

Weren't they also called the Capital Bullets too at one point..?

First thanks for serving :suds:

Not sure about the Capital Bullets, only new them as Washington. In 95 the name was changed when I was a junior in HS. I remember reading the Washington post and saw there was submission for team names. I think I sent in the name Warriors (don't think there was a team named warriors then) and another name I forgot. A month later fans picked between 5 horrible names. Wes and Hayes two outstanding players.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

use to kinda dig the old Baltimore Bullets back in the day...

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why weren't the same people screaming, "rigged" when Golden State came back from 3-1?