• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was the finals rigged for more games?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand blowouts for one team but for both teams? Isn't that weird how the games aren't even close. Maybe one team is just dominating one game while the other is playing like crap and the teams are just alternating between games but I just find it odd. Just like I find it odd how I put even number of socks into the washer but get odd number of socks out of the dryer. The mystery continues.
If Slinky comes on here and tries to tarnish my character, try not to believe him.

Id like to see a close Game 7. With no pretend foul calls. That was awful last night. Shame Joe Crawford wasn't part of it.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What strain of the Sticky Icky were you smokin' when ya posted that...& do ya have any left? Seems like it's damn good stuff!

Its the OXY from my surgery yesterday, yes I have some left and no its not good stuff. Day 2 and the pills aren't working so if you come across any sticky please send my way. For the record I don't have a dog in the fight and could care either way which team wins. Now a few friends as Cavs fans so might slightly lean that way.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its the OXY from my surgery yesterday, yes I have some left and no its not good stuff. Day 2 and the pills aren't working so if you come across any sticky please send my way. For the record I don't have a dog in the fight and could care either way which team wins. Now a few friends as Cavs fans so might slightly lean that way.

I had knee surgery back in early 2011, it was awful. What made it worse was those high powered pain pills made me sick, thankfully I had my medical marijuana can back then. Hope ya have a full & quick recovery.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had knee surgery back in early 2011, it was awful. What made it worse was those high powered pain pills made me sick, thankfully I had my medical marijuana can back then. Hope ya have a full & quick recovery.

Thanks Wamu. Hope you are doing well and we are doing a football draft soon if you are interested? I had knee surgery last year on the same knee. Luckily all this is free because its service connected. Good old Army.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals was rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.

Rhetorical question I see...lol

In a word...no, but we all know the NBA wanted to see more than 5 games....so did I.

GS just couldn't buy open shots last night....I agree there were some "soft" fouls on Steph, no way was #6 a foul, but Barnes was in brick city all night, obviously Green was trying too hard not to be himself, Iguadoula (sp) was limping most of the night....Barbosa was the only bench guy really doing much.

I called CAVS in 6 at the outset, but conceded if it went 7 GS would win. Well, here we are...game 7....yep, we can expect Curry to come out firing early and I expect the role players at home.

I'm actually expecting a pretty good game 7...Lebron is going to leave it all on the floor and I expect the rest of the CAVS to play loose...still expect GS to win though.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Wamu. Hope you are doing well and we are doing a football draft soon if you are interested? I had knee surgery last year on the same knee. Luckily all this is free because its service connected. Good old Army.

Things have been great lately, thanks for asking. And sure I'd be interested in a football draft, haven't done 1 in a while. I needed surgery (actually 2 of them) from 13 years of working in commercial concrete. Got here to CO. in 2010 & less than 2 months later I blew my knee out playing basketball. Someday down the road it'll be back surgery for me. Not looking forward to that @ all though.

RazorsEdge

Go Local Sports Team
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,626.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the NBA would've tried to rig it, it just turned out they didn't need to.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow day 2 after knee surgery I'm a asshole. Just threatened to rip the head off my sons teddy bear because he refused taking a nap. Fucking pain meds aren't working and it's making me delusional thinking the NBA is rigged :D I also thought Joe Pa and OJ was incident.

lol...please tell me you on meds then too!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if Green played in game 5, Golden State likely wins that one. Just saying.
IDK about a likely win, but a much closer game...Green is a good defender, but when Lebron is motivated to score as he was in that game...(30 shot attempts I think) no one can guard him.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, OP? You oughtta be thrown out of here for such a ridiculous post!

GTFOH!
giphy.gif

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IDK about a likely win, but a much closer game...Green is a good defender, but when Lebron is motivated to score as he was in that game...(30 shot attempts I think) no one can guard him.

Think about the flow though. Curry and Klay were on fire in the first half, but they could not stop Cleveland. With just a few more stops, GS has a double digit lead at the half. Who knows how the Cavs respond facing a deficit. I actually think GS may have won that one going away.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Green was on the floor last night right?

Come to think of it... I don't really remember him being out there.

Did not matter last night. The Green suspension was a confidence booster for Cleveland though. It took them from being dead and buried to having a legit shot to win game 5 and recapture momentum, which they did.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I don't know about all that.

Do you think Cleveland scores 61 first half points on the road if Green is in there? I don't.

If they were down by a significant margin at the half, it would have completely changed the dynamic of everything that happened there after.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Cleveland scores 61 first half points on the road if Green is in there? I don't.

If they were down by a significant margin at the half, it would have completely changed the dynamic of everything that happened there after.

Dude...enough of your logic & reason in these threads...

The NBA got what they wanted all along.

:suds: