• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Conference Finals....

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Florida just took a 2-0 lead in the series and i kinda want them to win this one... I like there grit or maybe i am still aggravated that the Canes eliminated us in such easy fashion. I do think that game 1 and the 4 OTs will ultimately hurt the Canes more than Florida.. they seem younger and more poised to handle this series... I think as it goes on... the Canes will grind to a halt and not be able to keep up with Floridas speed and toughness. Plus, Florida has been able to overcome some of the BS that the league has handed them these first two games.... Some bad calls and disallowed goals has not shaken them... Will be interesting to see how they handle being back home in Florida.... Canes are still a great team... but Florida is super hot right now... I would have loved to see how we would have matched up against them..... The OT winner tonight was a thing of beauty.....

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of thought Florida would have run out of steam by now, but they just keep getting it done. Easy to forget they won the president’s trophy last year, so obviously a good team that got better this year.

A Vegas V. Florida SCF will be a fun watch, if things keep on their trajectory. Both franchises going for their first cup…hard to beat it!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with a Vegas vs FLA matchup.... that would be some legit fun and compete level
That is what i am hoping to see... there is still alot of games to play.... but Florida Vegas will be very entertaining and honestly... I am a sucker for teams that have never won before giving their city a championship for the first time.... Its always nice to see someone new win it, plus its good for the league instead of it always being the same teams over and over again...