• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was the finals rigged for more games?

ChrisWebber

Changed my password to "incorrect"
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The o nly rigged game was in 2002. This game wasn't even close to being rigged.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals was rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.
If I ever thought for 1 second that any major sport was rigged, I wouldn't waste my time ever watching again. It simply wouldn't be worth the risk if they got caught.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever thought for 1 second that any major sport was rigged, I wouldn't waste my time ever watching again. It simply wouldn't be worth the risk if they got caught.

Fully agree. I hope it isn't rigged.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow day 2 after knee surgery I'm a asshole. Just threatened to rip the head off my sons teddy bear because he refused taking a nap. Fucking pain meds aren't working and it's making me delusional thinking the NBA is rigged :D I also thought Joe Pa and OJ was incident.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only twice has a team been down 3-1 and made a comeback to force a game 7.

That team has lost both times. Winning 3 times in a row after being down 3-1 is near impossible.

Funny that a Red Sox fan brings this up. prior to 2004, no MLB team had ever come back from an 0-3 hole in a best of seven series.

History has been made before.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think SportsHoopla betting is rigged.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is rigged, but I will say the NBA has not done themselves any favors over the past week. Cleveland would have won game 6 regardless, but when the Dubs most inportant player and team leader gets suspended on a controversial call and then their best player fouls out on a couple terrible calls, it does not look very good.

The Warriors have to play better to win game 7, but if the whistles come down so clearly one-sided again in game 7 (it honestly does not matter which way) the league will have a lot of questions to answer.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think it is rigged, but I will say the NBA has not done themselves any favors over the past week. Cleveland would have won game 6 regardless, but when the Dubs most inportant player and team leader gets suspended on a controversial call and then their best player fouls out on a couple terrible calls, it does not look very good.

The Warriors have to play better to win game 7, but if the whistles come down so clearly one-sided again in game 7 (it honestly does not matter which way) the league will have a lot of questions to answer.

This I agree with. The calls they continue to call on Steph is awful. 3 of the fouls on Steph last night was shit

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This I agree with. The calls they continue to call on Steph is awful. 3 of the fouls on Steph last night was shit

Oh sure Tlance gets the love and not me. That's it your skipped in next mock draft :heh: and yes yes he said it better.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals was rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.
This series is a farce.

Suspensions, ejections, phantom foul calls, it's done well to keep their product and its commercial breaks on air longer.

Might as we'll make it best of nine or eleven. Maybe then the officials won't need an agenda.

Blow out after blow out should be getting horrible ratings anyway.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This series is a farce.

Suspensions, ejections, phantom foul calls, it's done well to keep their product and its commercial breaks on air longer.

Might as we'll make it best of nine or eleven. Maybe then the officials won't need an agenda.

Blow out after blow out should be getting horrible ratings anyway.

I understand blowouts for one team but for both teams? Isn't that weird how the games aren't even close. Maybe one team is just dominating one game while the other is playing like crap and the teams are just alternating between games but I just find it odd. Just like I find it odd how I put even number of socks into the washer but get odd number of socks out of the dryer. The mystery continues.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, in fairness, the NBA didn't make Green touch all those dongs.

Once again he was massaging them and Cleveland owes him for it. Maybe he was checking for testicular cancer. :noidea:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand blowouts for one team but for both teams? Isn't that weird how the games aren't even close. Maybe one team is just dominating one game while the other is playing like crap and the teams are just alternating between games but I just find it odd. Just like I find it odd how I put even number of socks into the washer but get odd number of socks out of the dryer. The mystery continues.

@broncosmitty has been stealing your socks, filling them with ground beef and banging them. Nasty fucking monkey, that guy.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What strain of the Sticky Icky were you smokin' when ya posted that...& do ya have any left? Seems like it's damn good stuff!

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@broncosmitty has been stealing your socks, filling them with ground beef and banging them. Nasty fucking monkey, that guy.

But wouldn't the meat fall through the holes in my socks or is Smitty plugging the hole with something?