• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was the finals rigged for more games?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I truly feel the NBA finals was rigged so they could extend the series. They new if they suspended Green for 1 game and that game at GS would result in a win for Cavs making it 3-2. Then it would go to Cleveland so they could tie the series at 3 each sending it to a game 7. Game 7's equal more money for everyone. The calls in game 6 were directed mainly at the Warriors and especially at Curry. Green played hesitant because he didn't want to be kicked out of game 7 and that effected his normal play. The refs made it clear who they wanted in foul trouble and which team they were told to advance. Now take away the questionable calls against the Warriors the Cavs did put on a show and won that game. However I don't see the Cavaliers being that good and I don't see the Warriors being that bad from the 14pt difference in score was worse. Once again the Cavs were the better team last night despite the calls but there were so many factors going into it. 1) Warriors knew they still have game 7 at home 2) Green played hesitant and wont in game 7 3) etcetera

I see Warriors winning game 7 because its at their house with Green who wont be foul/suspension shy. He and the rest of the Warriors will come out firing. Now if the game was played in Cleveland I feel it would be a closer game but its not and that why I predict Warriors 110 Cavaliers 99.

Edit:
* Jesus folks stop all the bullshit symbols it's ruining my overall rating :D It's my opinion and I can clearly read from your posts that my opinion is not what others think. We all can agree that the NBA did want a game 7. Once again I don't have a dog in this fight and not rooting for either team just thought the NBA wanted to extend the series. The warriors have played poorly and Cavs lead by the best player on the planet has played like it so now we go into a game 7 at GS. Should be a amazing game, I hope.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I think the Warriors are just getting out-hustled. The Cavs are working harder, and the Warriors are trying to respond with ramshackle performance.

The idea to go small to start the games in Draymond's, then Bogut's absence is a bad idea IMO. They should start Ezeli or Varejao to avoid losing all those early rebounds and allowing easy put-backs, then bring in that smaller lineup to take advantage of a winded Cleveland team as a tempo change.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. Warriors got outplayed in games 5 and 6. Not rigged at all.

Refs were bad last night but not the reason the Dubs were dominated

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to rig a game when Harrison Barnes is missing every open shot he gets and Lebron goes into beast mode

^^^THIS^^^

The whole "the NBA is rigged" crap needs to go away. Does anyone honestly think that if the NBA was rigging games that it wouldn't have been exposed by now? The sheer number of people who would have to be in on it makes it virtually impossible to pull off.

There's an old saying that says: "2 people can keep a secret if one of them is dead."

If it was happening, someone who was pissed off at the league or looking for a payday would have come forward with some pretty damning evidence by now.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to rig a game when Harrison Barnes is missing every open shot he gets and Lebron goes into beast mode

Damn it the NBA got to Barnes.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, its rigged in the fact that Cleveland has the best player on earth and he's playing out of his mind.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, its rigged in the fact that Cleveland has the best player on earth and he's playing out of his mind.

He is best player but Warriors have more then 1 super star on their team. Its a great series. I am not rooting for either team my team the Bullets failed to make it. :L

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only twice has a team been down 3-1 and made a comeback to force a game 7.

That team has lost both times. Winning 3 times in a row after being down 3-1 is near impossible.

Of course having the other team's best player ejected in game 6 doesn't hurt.

It's fucking fixed..................TV, Advertising, Ticket sales.............what doesn't anyone get?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is best player but Warriors have more then 1 super star on their team. Its a great series. I am not rooting for either team my team the Bullets failed to make it. :L

Well Kyrie is forming into a superstar.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie requires way less attention than steph does by far I'll say that. That only already proves my point
Doesn't at all show that Steph has had a better series. That's the part you're still stumbling over.