• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it is in the policy here,has been ever since i came here and everyone knows that,think we are thin skinned? out of the many boards us Hawk fans and the Mods over there have been more than lenient :lol: you know nothing then and to even respond to you now after it has been discussed above is pointless.

Point is, MOST of us on this board are NEW here. So maybe it is policy but how would we know that. Rather then get butthurt about it how bout come out and explain it that way then.

That's all. I could care less. It's a message board. Anyone who get's there panties in a bunch over ANYTHING on here needs a fuckin life.

Good Luck to you and the Hawks this weekend though. I actually work with a guy in the the Twin Cities who is the biggest football fan I have ever met. He's a Hawks fan and flys out to probably 8-10 Hawks games a year (home and away). He works part time for the airlines. Went to the SB. He was painted on a mural out in Seattle for the Transit company.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point is, MOST of us on this board are NEW here. So maybe it is policy but how would we know that. Rather then get butthurt about it how bout come out and explain it that way then.

That's all. I could care less. It's a message board. Anyone who get's there panties in a bunch over ANYTHING on here needs a fuckin life.

Good Luck to you and the Hawks this weekend though. I actually work with a guy in the the Twin Cities who is the biggest football fan I have ever met. He's a Hawks fan and flys out to probably 8-10 Hawks games a year (home and away). He works part time for the airlines. Went to the SB. He was painted on a mural out in Seattle for the Transit company.

This is true, and not all mods are the same. When I came over from FN, Cali gave me a lot of good info to help me get used to the way things were done over here. I appreciated it and I got it. The wrong way to mod is to quote banishment rules when you get out of line.

and.............GO EAGLES!!!!!!!

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is a forum guidelines sticky over at the Hawks forum,it applies to all team boards,trust me i and a few other Hawk fans were banned from the Niner board for nothing due to a crazed Niner mod,i still have not had that removed why i do not know,but trust me when i say that the Hawks board has proved time and again that we are not thin skinned compared to many other boards.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have legal weed (with a prescription), I miss the no state income tax that they have in Florida from when I lived there for a few years.

I'm hoping that we get completely legal weed in the future. I don't hold out much hope for the no state income tax though. We gotta have that to maintain the countries best welfare benefits.:L

Another conservative deflection. Nice try.

Your biggest liability is Cal PERS, Public Employee Retirement System pension obligations.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny-Warning-Signs-Wallpaper-4.jpg

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I usually stayed in the Eagles Forum at our former home ... but it's insane imo to not be able to venture into another team's forum and be able to talk X's and O's as long as one doesn't throw personal attacks out or go overboard with the language. I can understand if you go there and act like an A-Hole ... but in the words of Cris Carter, "C'mon Man'!! I actually loved reading the Seahawks fans' input on our pre-game thread. It's a friggin' message board ... fueled by talk which is driven by differing opinions. Wings obviously didn't know the protocol, but calling him thin skinned with the pussified' rules around here his incredibly ironic. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I usually stayed in the Eagles Forum at our former home ... but it's insane imo to not be able to venture into another team's forum and be able to talk X's and O's as long as one doesn't throw personal attacks out or go overboard with the language. I can understand if you go there and act like an A-Hole ... but in the words of Cris Carter, "C'mon Man'!! I actually loved reading the Seahawks fans' input on our pre-game thread. It's a friggin' message board ... fueled by talk which is driven by differing opinions. Wings obviously didn't know the protocol, but calling him thin skinned with the pussified' rules around here his incredibly ironic. lol.

that you can do and we encourage it .. you get it

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be wrong but I think only the two admins can ban people but anyone can ask that a poster gets lifted from their board. I've never one time heard of anyone getting banned for going to a team board. This is just Wings wanting everyone to notice him. Leave the Hawks alone and come breathe some life into the Boys board. We'll talk some shit with you.
I liked your post and gave you a thumbs up, not that it is anything special.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat...They can't handle the East Coaster attitudes...Pussies

I that means being a douschebag, then ...I guess... I'll try to avoid that.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I first joined the Hoop, I fucked up royally by talking trash on the Skins board. Cali was a class act, she called me out and told me what I was doing was wrong. She didn't even mention the SportsHoopla Time Out Chair. I always thought well of her after that. There's a right way and a wrong way to do just about anything I suppose.

I HOPE THE EAGLES BEAT THE FUCKING SNOT OUT OF THE SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!

Just sayin'

That's cool.
Go Seahawks!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading this crap makes me miss KFFL. I enjoy the fans of other teams coming in and talking trash. This is a sports message board. I rarely see fans on these that are not passionate about their team. Given that the Seattle fans can pick and chose who they want that means we can as well. We should create a Seattle permissions thread and only allow the posters that have been approved by they entire board. The moment the show pride in their team we should have them banned.

I say forget all this crap and just grow a set and get over yourselves.

We have a smack talk thread and we thoroughly recommend a visit as we love the smack. Being champs puts us in a favorable light. So, by all means...
Wings gently blasted our main forum which we reserve for Hawk fans and those of opposing teams who can maintain a slight level of decorum.
Again, go rock the smack thread. It should be near the top of the page!

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree completely. I'm one of many from now defunct SI Fannation, and we used to get into shit fests daily.

What fun !!

People were welcome to come trolling, but they had to bring their A troll game.
If you didn't insult, embarrass or call out at least 3 rival teams and their fans by breakfast, you weren't pulling your own weight.

On the ESPN boards the spewage between the 9er and Seahawk fans were at an all time high. Tacitly, we pretty much limited it to small arms. A few rounds got away from us.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your pussy ass board seemed pretty thinned skin when one fan showed up in the "wrong" thread and started talking about the football matchup this week...:lame:

But you keep tellin yourself you guys aren't thinned skin...:lol:
So Wings shows up and is the 1st asshat fan of either fan base to orate his youthfulness , gets his ass kicked, and Seahawk fans are pussies?

Ok.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Say hi to Leif next time you see him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me tell you why I love Sportshoopla. I come from the ESPN site, there was no modding to be had short of using certain words that were no no for disney. The Seahawks board was over runned by 49ers trolls that injected themselves in every thread. It was the trolls vs the troll hammers. All the regular posters that didn't want to get in the middle of this unpleasantness dropped off. Every thread was a war, a battle of unpleasantness, a insult fest. It was a mess. Some posters loved the battle, most hated it. Sportshoopla has the best of both worlds. You can go to the NFL general board and talk all the smack you want or if you dislike that kind of back and forth, you can stick to teams boards and avoid it. I started a smack talk thread on the Seahawks board for those that enjoy that sort of thing and the forum guidelines were also posted for visitors to the board, so no excuses for not knowing the rules. Personally I think WizardHawk did Wings a favor because the Seahawks board has plenty of troll hammers that would of slapped you around for talking smack. What? you doubt that? Come to the NFL General board and test it for your self.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me tell you why I love Sportshoopla. I come from the ESPN site, there was no modding to be had short of using certain words that were no no for disney. The Seahawks board was over runned by 49ers trolls that injected themselves in every thread. It was the trolls vs the troll hammers. All the regular posters that didn't want to get in the middle of this unpleasantness dropped off. Every thread was a war, a battle of unpleasantness, a insult fest. It was a mess. Some posters loved the battle, most hated it. Sportshoopla has the best of both worlds. You can go to the NFL general board and talk all the smack you want or if you dislike that kind of back and forth, you can stick to teams boards and avoid it. I started a smack talk thread on the Seahawks board for those that enjoy that sort of thing and the forum guidelines were also posted for visitors to the board, so no excuses for not knowing the rules. Personally I think WizardHawk did Wings a favor because the Seahawks board has plenty of troll hammers that would of slapped you around for talking smack. What? you doubt that? Come to the NFL General board and test it for your self.

I would second that Harold. We had the same problem with Seahaw trolls. It appears afterwords that most of these super trolls didn't even post on their own boards or were using fake names. We also had our own trolls who hated Alex Smith at ESPN. We had one person who would create numerous aliases and hijack every thread into a bash Alex Smith thread.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would second that Harold. We had the same problem with Seahaw trolls. It appears afterwords that most of these super trolls didn't even post on their own boards or were using fake names. We also had our own trolls who hated Alex Smith at ESPN. We had one person who would create numerous aliases and hijack every thread into a bash Alex Smith thread.

Yeah ESPN turned to garbage where the trolls controlled the conversation, Sportshoopla is heaven, but I guess you had to experience trolls going unchecked and trolling 24/7 to appreciate Sportshoopla and the way they give lee way to trolls on the general board, while providing a safe haven for those who hate the insult fest and having a safe haven on team boards. Shoot both the 49er board and Seahawk board have a smack talk for those that enjoy talking smack on the team boards, seems some folks are hard to please.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OP take that Flyers logo off
Don't need pansies

germanjohn

Splendiferous Puddin' Pop
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't even come here that much, but i do browse a large variety of forums, and you're just being a bitch.

quit bitching and being an internet drama queen.

also, fuck the eagles. I hope mccoy breaks his spine.