• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

DJ4040

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, this is what we have to look forward to now? I'm not one to jump boards or talk trash but to see this is what it all comes down to is pretty sad. I guess as the NFL gets softer so do the message boards. People need to seriously get some thicker skin. I'm always civil, but I'll take extra care now to have my wife and children censor my posts so nobody is offended in any way with football talk.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a big Iggles fan today.

Hope you get a bunch of celebratory posts in before the day is done. :suds:

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After all the classless BS we heard on our board from Packers fan, it's pretty amazing that Seattle fans would get so bent out of shape that they called for a ban. I think that should be an automatic man card revoking. Pussies.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Wings shows up and is the 1st asshat fan of either fan base to orate his youthfulness , gets his ass kicked, and Seahawk fans are pussies?

Ok.
Gets his ass kicked??? I was banned from your board....I was threatened by your jerkoff Moderator, because I "gently blasted you, as you called it....Matter of fact GET THE FUCK off this board....all you Seahawks fans...because that is not allowed here! :lame:I was CLEARLY told that is against the rules here! So why all the seahawk fans here? yeah whatever....pussies!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't even come here that much, but i do browse a large variety of forums, and you're just being a bitch.

quit bitching and being an internet drama queen.

also, fuck the eagles. I hope mccoy breaks his spine.
Awww still Salty we ruined your turkey day huh? :yahoo:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude it is in the policy here,has been ever since i came here and everyone knows that,think we are thin skinned? out of the many boards us Hawk fans and the Mods over there have been more than lenient :lol: you know nothing then and to even respond to you now after it has been discussed above is pointless.
What policy, ya mean how your here on our board talking shit right now??? That double standard policy?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see everyone and their ugly mothers coming over here talking crap and it isn't on any kind of specialty thread. Wingman, start taking names and play the same bs games every other board seems to be playing. We now know the rules ... time to move on.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you all want a smack talk thread or to have me moderate other fan posters more closely on your Teams board let me know.

It was made quite clear to me by multiple posters that ya'll did NOT want that style of moderation on your Team Board. And I promised to not interfere unless I got PMs from ya'll about specific issues you wanted resolved.

This is your board and I will do what I can to support the environment you all want to have here.

That said, I would like to gently remind that each team board is run by each team's fans and what some may consider 'smack', other team boards do not. Posters here are welcome to define how you'd like this board to be.

I don't want ya'll to be frustrated, just let me know how I can help :suds:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can help by first getting us an EAGLES Moderator that is an Eagles fan....second we now understand the double standard on SportsHoopla....it is what is it.....as Rey said, now we know.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can help by first getting us an EAGLES Moderator that is an Eagles fan....second we now understand the double standard on SportsHoopla....it is what is it.....as Rey said, now we know.

It's not a "double standard" it different rules on different boards, in this case you got caught up with the 3rd biggest fanbase of whiners on the Hoop, congrads don't let it ruin you, nor your crew day on here..:suds:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm truly trying to help Wings. And the goal has always been to eventually have an Eagles mod, i clearly stated that when ya'll first arrived. Believe me, the Hoop wants ya'll happy on your own board.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a "double standard" it different rules on different boards, in this case you got caught up with the 3rd biggest fanbase of whiners on the Hoop, congrads don't let it ruin you, nor your crew day on here..:suds:
The double standard lies in the fact that all these Seahawk fans are on our board talking shit and that is allowed....yet I made a few "simple comments" and called nobody a name or trashed any individuals and they got so butt hurt about it their Mod had to threaten me, and ban me from there board which is such a baby move.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm truly trying to help Wings. And the goal has always been to eventually have an Eagles mod, i clearly stated that when ya'll first arrived. Believe me, the Hoop wants ya'll happy on your own board.
Amazing we had no problems During Giants, Redskins or Cowboys weeks....plenty of good football talk between both teams fans here, and nobody got butt hurt about it. :wtf2:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The double standard lies in the fact that all these Seahawk fans are on our board talking shit and that is allowed....yet I made a few "simple comments" and called nobody a name or trashed any individuals and they got so butt hurt about it their Mod had to threaten me, and ban me from there board which is such a baby move.

First off, you're owed nothing here so stop with all the demands.

Second, for the billionth time, no one's getting banned.

Third, YOU started the problem.

Fourth, tell us who you guys want as a mod. Decide and it will happen.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gets his ass kicked??? I was banned from your board....I was threatened by your jerkoff Moderator, because I "gently blasted you, as you called it....Matter of fact GET THE FUCK off this board....all you Seahawks fans...because that is not allowed here! :lame:I was CLEARLY told that is against the rules here! So why all the seahawk fans here? yeah whatever....pussies!

Besides yourself, who do you speak for?
Like I said in the OP, if you guys want me to pound sand and bail, no sweat.
However, I would ask that someone other than Wings speak for this board cuz he is kinda bent over this ordeal and I can understand his disgust for all things Seahawk.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My understanding was that most of you did not mind smack in regular threads on this board. In fact, there were quite a few of you that posted you wanted the board that way.

If you want that to be different, let me know which posters you want a warning given to and which posts you feel cross the line and I'll be happy to address it.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like your moderating style. You are rarely (or never) confrontational and you give the impression that you legitimately want to help these threads operate smoothly.

:suds: