• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warning...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO my bird brethren, looks like I will be suspended from these boards for 7 days because I went over to the seahawks board to talk football. It's ok their fans came to our board to talk some football, but you go on their board and your "trolling". Never in all the years that I was the moderator on the board that most of you called "home" did I speak to a poster in the manner I was spoken to by their moderator. What a disgrace.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SO my bird brethren, looks like I will be suspended from these boards for 7 days because I went over to the seahawks board to talk football. It's ok their fans came to our board to talk some football, but you go on their board and your "trolling". Never in all the years that I was the moderator on the board that most of you called "home" did I speak to a poster in the manner I was spoken to by their moderator. What a disgrace.

Sad, we'll light a candle for ya!

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know whats going on wings but what threads in eagle land were the sea hawk fans ..

Misko, I don't get why an Eagles fan can't participate on the Seahawks board as long as they're not taking trash. I've been on the Cowboys board, which I hear has a rep, and had no problems even though a good friend warned me to tread very carefully. Why is everybody so touchy? :noidea:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying "brethren" should be an automatic ban.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know whats going on wings but what threads in eagle land were the sea hawk fans ..
Misko is the one titled "Upcoming game".....We don't want their posters to go away, we are not thinned skin, we welcome that back and forth talk. Like I said, most of the posters on this Eagles board I brought with me from the KFFL board of which I was the moderator for years. Never did I speak to any of our posters in such a manner this so called moderator spoke to me.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok from what I can tell on the seahawks board in that thread is some of the comments that maybe should be in their banter/troll thread .. I dont think your going to be banned ..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO ONE gets banned from SportsHoopla for trolling team boards BUT if any team doesn't want you on their board they just have to ask. It's THEIR board, no questions asked. They make the rules and create the atmosphere they want.

That said, the Seahawks board is probably my favorite on this whole site. I stay away from the 49ers and Patriots.

If the Seahawks fans have a problem with you, that's entirely on you.

But props for the look-at-me thread anyway. :rolleyes2:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never in all the years that I was the moderator on the board that most of you called "home" did I speak to a poster in the manner I was spoken to by their moderator. What a disgrace.

Toughen up, buttercup. :suds:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This si what he says
I took a quick look at their board to see if any of our people were being this big of a jackass and even on that board most of the Eagles fans aren't being as stupid as that guy. And of course, not one Seahawks fan is on their board going full retard either.

Fuck the Eagles

Time to lay a smack down on them

Dallas came into your house and beat ya like bitches!!! Your comin to our House, where we are undefeated! By the way, we just went into Dallas and stomped a mudhole in their asses and walked it dry! Your team better play flawless, the Philly Crowd isn't so nice like you peeps out in Seattle. Your stadium may be built for noise, but there is no stadium in the NFL more Hostile than ours! Should be a great game

Dude, your defense is shit and Sanchez is your QB. The Eagles have beaten a lot of shitty teams that either can't capitalize on all of the turnover that offense coughs up, or ends up commiting costly turnovers themselves. They're not going to luck out in this one.

yeah I saw the piece of shit Cowpukes Beat ya guys stupid on the ground! After you took a 10 point lead ya let Dallas run all over your defense, and Wilson looked like shit. We Eagles fans didn't understand why you didn't ram the ball down the Cowpukes throat with Beast mode! We were hoping you guys crushed Dallas!

Yep, we have ourselves another dumbass eagle fan. :L Sure no lack of those both online and in the real world.

Murray had like 64 yards with 4 mins left to go. Ran it all over us from the get go huh? :lol:

And you clearly are one of those idiots that believe A beats B, B loses to C so C is automatically better than A. Go ahead an assume that now that much of their injured are back healthy and dialed in.

BTW, trolling team boards isn't allowed. Do it again and you won't be here to see the game.

FUNNY the guy issuing me the warning, is the one that began any kind of name calling....Calling me "another dumb ass Eagles fan".....

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay off their board. Period.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toughen up, buttercup. :suds:
Hammerdown I have about a thick a skind as your gonna find bro.....However when ya read the insults slung at me and my fellow Eagles fans by their "moderator" and his nice PM to me

WizardHawk

vCash: 1287

Washington%20Huskies.gif
Seattle%20Seahawks.gif
Washington%20Huskies.gif
last warning

You appear to struggle with following basic instructions.

This site has an iron clad no trolling policy on team boards. If you want to talk smack you are free to do so on your own board, the general board, and some teams (like the Seahawks) provide a thread where that sort of thing is allowed. Stick to those.

If you make any other attacking post on ANY team board it will be a 7 day time out.

Then I take issue with that!

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings, you're on their turf, man!

If they come over here saying, you guys can request they're banned from your board.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay off their board. Period.
I'm done......The correct way to handle it would have been a nice PM to me saying "Wings, we would appreciate you not talking on our board at all. This is a Seahawks only board, and we do not like for other teams members to converse on our board. Please respect our wishes, thank you and Good Luck on Sunday."

I would have said "Nough said, my apologies, I'm out"

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done......The correct way to handle it would have been a nice PM to me saying "Wings, we would appreciate you not talking on our board at all. This is a Seahawks only board, and we do not like for other teams members to converse on our board. Please respect our wishes, thank you and Good Luck on Sunday."

I would have said "Nough said, my apologies, I'm out"

The Seahawks board is knowing for accommodating the loudest-of-the-loud 49ers fans and there's never been an issue. I'm not sure why you think you're entitled to special treatment.