• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So to further that. I am so bored with Peyton Manning I could care less he gets knocked out early. Texans do nothing for me, if they were still the Oilers I might care. NE has been there enough. Let a fresh team get a chance. Pittsburgh is my second most hated team in the league. That leaves the Bengals. I could root for them I guess. KC is nothing special, they just seem like a fun team to watch. And I am a Alex Smith fan. I want him to do well.

I'm cool with Chiefs too. They haven't won in forever(though with Kansas and the Royals the city is getting spoiled) and it would be awesome for Reid and especially Alex Smith.

I've still never seen a player get so royally shit on then Smith with the way the 49ners just rid off him after a NCF ship appearance. For noodle arm kaepernick. Go smith.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD needs to show a little patience and wait for the play to develop, hopefully he doesn't try to do too much and put the ball on the ground.

Lets get Rudolph a few touches and put some hurting on the DBs.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the football gods continue to hate us.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD needs to show a little patience and wait for the play to develop, hopefully he doesn't try to do too much and put the ball on the ground.

23 carries for 45 yards and coughs up the ball. Next time keep your fucking mouth shut and show up in a big game.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Prophetic.

Too little, too late...

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
more GREAT Minnesota Vikings history:rolleyes2: another bad beat, unfuckin real

Simmion

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually a "cut him now" kind of guy... But I feel so bad for Blair Walsh. The look on his face on the replay. He looked devastated. He let his team down and son fans will be livid (angry is enough). Some fans will mail him extremely negative mail. But I think we have a bright future with how this defense can smother an offense that had put up 38 on us before and how a coach can change to fix it. but at the same time. Offense needs to score TDs.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and just like that the season is over.

Seems like it just started, now there's nothing to look forward to until the draft.

Go Twins.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am usually a "cut him now" kind of guy... But I feel so bad for Blair Walsh. The look on his face on the replay. He looked devastated. He let his team down and son fans will be livid (angry is enough). Some fans will mail him extremely negative mail. But I think we have a bright future with how this defense can smother an offense that had put up 38 on us before and how a coach can change to fix it. but at the same time. Offense needs to score TDs.

Seriously, though, I woke up and realize that the Vikings are in a precarious position IMO. What to do in the off season. They're close, but not close enough. One minor tweak in the wrong direction, and this could go careening off the rails.

Who is back next year?
What cap casualties will occur? (Greenway? Robison? Wallace? et al.?)
What position needs to be addressed the most?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE="Win TWINS!!!, post: 7837964, member: 5972"]Seriously, though, I woke up and realize that the Vikings are in a precarious position IMO. What to do in the off season. They're close, but not close enough. One minor tweak in the wrong direction, and this could go careening off the rails.

Who is back next year?
What position needs to be addressed the most?[/QUOTE]

A placekicker:lol: what a choke

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QUOTE="Win TWINS!!!, post: 7837964, member: 5972"]Seriously, though, I woke up and realize that the Vikings are in a precarious position IMO. What to do in the off season. They're close, but not close enough. One minor tweak in the wrong direction, and this could go careening off the rails.

Who is back next year?
What position needs to be addressed the most?

A placekicker:lol: what a choke[/QUOTE]

I still put a lot of this on Peterson...hold on to the fucking ball.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A placekicker:lol: what a choke

I still put a lot of this on Peterson...hold on to the fucking ball.[/QUOTE]

the team played great, it came down to 3 plays

The botched snap by Seattle that WILSON turned into A BIG GAINER. How 4-5 Vikings couldn't corral him there I still can't figure out

ADs fumble

Walshs SHANK

It was that simple and SAD. I was so livid I can't explain. I was told I am banned from watching (Vikings) football in my house EVER again :noidea:

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't pin this on Walsh or Peterson. Peterson, by and large, had his off hand pinned behind his back. There was no way he could've gotten both hands on there to protect it. It was a perfectly executed gang tackle by 2 defenders. It would've been difficult for any back in that situation to have done so.

I had a feeling it was going to be a game that came down to 1 or 2 plays. That busted play that they were able to convert and eventually get the TD? That was momentum changing.

Yeah... Walsh should've made that kick. He didn't - you just hope it wouldn't have come down to that.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head.... letting Wallace and Robison (as much as I'd hate it) go - in the draft, would free up around $16MM to $18MM in cap space. Without knowing where the cap will sit... that's a lot of $$$.

We DO need a top flight WR, that can break away deep.... but do you try and find it at 24 or go after one (or 2) of the big name free agents that might be available (and to a lesser extent, would they be willing to come here after seeing Bridgewater of the coarse of the season)?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Off the top of my head.... letting Wallace and Robison (as much as I'd hate it) go - in the draft, would free up around $16MM to $18MM in cap space. Without knowing where the cap will sit... that's a lot of $$$.

We DO need a top flight WR, that can break away deep.... but do you try and find it at 24 or go after one (or 2) of the big name free agents that might be available (and to a lesser extent, would they be willing to come here after seeing Bridgewater of the coarse of the season)?

I would think that the direction of the team plus moving to the new stadium should make Minnesota a prime destination for free agents.

We obviously need help at the following

OLine
Tall Receiver
Someone to replace Sendejo

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think that the direction of the team plus moving to the new stadium should make Minnesota a prime destination for free agents.

We obviously need help at the following

OLine
Tall Receiver
Someone to replace Sendejo

I wonder how Waynes would do at safety.