• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nothing much just cant wait until this day is over ,dont want to be here at work... how goes ?

Celebrating the 13th anniversary, as well as my baby's 7th birthday. Then I got bowling tonight. At least I'll be done with that by kick off time.... somehow I got roped into joining AND sponsoring a team. I think I got hoodwinked. :tsk:

Hockey players report in a couple weeks. :yes:

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrating the 13th anniversary, as well as my baby's 7th birthday. Then I got bowling tonight. At least I'll be done with that by kick off time.... somehow I got roped into joining AND sponsoring a team. I think I got hoodwinked. :tsk:

Hockey players report in a couple weeks. :yes:
congrats on 13years happy anniversary.. I got leagues tomorrow night .. brunswick zone in Brooklyn center

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
congrats on 13years happy anniversary.. I got leagues tomorrow night .. brunswick zone in Brooklyn center

Thanks! :suds: Mermaid in Mounds View for me. I haven't bowled competitively in 11 years. This is gonna be ugly. lol

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that place nice? Kind of a sketchy neighborhood. Always wondered about that.
you cant be any worse than me ..lol

I'd be willing to bet :suds: on that. I went Saturday, just to roll it. I STRUGGLED to get 130. :L

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that place nice? Kind of a sketchy neighborhood. Always wondered about that.

I'd be willing to bet :suds: on that. I went Saturday, just to roll it. I STRUGGLED to get 130. :L

it's a nice alley got a good mix of people and I never had a problem there ..they have an arcade , a bar and a pizza joint too.. so total family fun ...lol.. im in a mixed league guy's and dolls ... the wife and I joined leagues 2 years ago since we are empty nesters .. its something fun to do on a tuesday evening

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting for a 9:15 game is just pure torture

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many silly mistakes being made last night that just didn’t make sense. Looked like too much nerves to me. I suppose that will happen when you kick the season off on a big stage while on the road. I think they just need to focus on these next couple games at home to find themselves and start getting to work. The first week of NFL games are always unpredictable so I am not getting too discouraged by last night’s loss. If anything it should be extra motivation and fuel the fire. SKOL!

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I waited all weekend for THAT!

Hell of a disappointing opener. The only bright spot of the entire night was Barr. Everyone else played like dog&*%$.

Turner needs to pull his head out of his ass. That was the EXACT same thing they did last year with McKinnon and Asiata as the RB's. With Peterson back, you need to gear your offense around that power style of running game.

Let's hope last night was just a bump in an otherwise successful season....but after that game I certainly have my doubts. Haven't been that disappointed since the debacle at the Packers last year and at least then you knew we would never see Ponder again.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that was an absolutely pathetic display last night, obviously our O line concerns came to fruition but never did I think that our D would get that abused by some no name RB. Supposedly SFs O line was in disarray? they flat our dominated us. Barr played well but Greenway is losing it and where was Hodges all night? Walsh misses another FG. Some much for all that pre season hype:rolleyes2:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barr is exactly who I said was the only player that looked good. That guy is a stud.

Rest of the team sucked ass.

Refs really fucked us twice, but can't blame them When you play that badly. It was just terrible. Pretty sure we could have taken 53 guys at random from the wolves, wild and twins to get a better performance.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barr is exactly who I said was the only player that looked good. That guy is a stud.

Rest of the team sucked ass.

Refs really fucked us twice, but can't blame them When you play that badly. It was just terrible. Pretty sure we could have taken 53 guys at random from the wolves, wild and twins to get a better performance.

Yeah... that PI on Wallace that wasn't called in the endzone was BS. That was probably the best throw Teddy has thrown in his brief career.

What was the other one. Memory is failing me... :lol:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... that PI on Wallace that wasn't called in the endzone was BS. That was probably the best throw Teddy has thrown in his brief career.

What was the other one. Memory is failing me... :lol:

The holding call on us when they were driving in our territory. Set up one of their scores.