• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we're still waiting for Loadholt to live up to his hype. He's solid at run blocking but so so in pass blocking.

Phil had an injured year last year but the 2 or 3 years previous to that he had been one of the top, if not the top, RT in the league. He does get beat in the pass game a little but not as much as an average RT in this league does. And no one is a better run blocker than him at the position.

OL is such a tough position because everyone only remembers your negative plays for the most part. But in that area Phil has a lot less negative plays than most at the RT position.

I read an interview this weekend of the big Polish kid. It already sounds like he realizes he is here as camp fodder and just a look rather than a permanent addition to the roster. The practice squad is probably as good as he is going to get at this point.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Peterson situation seems to have ended, will the Vikings have a year without some ridiculous distractions and play good football or will some new cluster pop up?

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that the Peterson situation seems to have ended, will the Vikings have a year without some ridiculous distractions and play good football or will some new cluster pop up?

You act like they are routinely having huge distractions causing media attention lol

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Vike fans actually think this guy runs like he did two years ago?

TRADE HIM

Him playing well is the least of my worries.

As long as the clown show is over from him he's gonna literally run people into the ground this year.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do Vike fans actually think this guy runs like he did two years ago?

TRADE HIM

I'm not concerned about that. As long as there are no distractions, and he can keep his mouth shut about his contract... then he's forced to earn the remaining years. His contract isn't a concern.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Phil had an injured year last year but the 2 or 3 years previous to that he had been one of the top, if not the top, RT in the league. He does get beat in the pass game a little but not as much as an average RT in this league does. And no one is a better run blocker than him at the position.

OL is such a tough position because everyone only remembers your negative plays for the most part. But in that area Phil has a lot less negative plays than most at the RT position.

I read an interview this weekend of the big Polish kid. It already sounds like he realizes he is here as camp fodder and just a look rather than a permanent addition to the roster. The practice squad is probably as good as he is going to get at this point.

That is a major stretch.
He is a good run blocker, but constantly gets beat pass blocking.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twins suck ass.

Need football season more than I need water

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need football season more than I need water

Amen to that!

I was all excited that I was going to be in the Mankato for one of these weekends and was going to hit up some training camp this year....until I realized they break camp on the 13th and I don't get down there until the 14th. :gaah:

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hear there’s gonna be some sort of Vikings game this weekend? Already? Summer going by way too fast!

I think overall they are looking good and I am excited to see how much ass they can kick this year. But of course as an MN sports fan one must try to not get their hopes up too high.. :D

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I hear there’s gonna be some sort of Vikings game this weekend? Already? Summer going by way too fast!

I think overall they are looking good and I am excited to see how much ass they can kick this year. But of course as an MN sports fan one must try to not get their hopes up too high.. :D

YEP! Barr is being held out (same knee injured last year). Hope they get that figured out. QUICK!

and Josh Robinson is still on the PUP.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Robinson can stay out.

Barr though. He gotta get healthy!!