• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Vikes Fans 2.0

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragnar had asked for $20,000 per game over the next 10 years, according to a source familiar with the negotiations. With eight regular-season home games per season, that would be $1.6 million over the decade. He had made about $1,500 per game last year, according to the source.

:wtf:

Dude is nuckin futs!

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ragnar should hire Jerry McGuire :rolleyes2:

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to keep my enthusiasm under control but a couple more games like yesterday and I will be in full homer mode.

Our defense is SO exciting right now. And it is doubly exciting when you understand that the defense you see now will pretty much all be here 2 years from now. This team really is entering a really nice "window".

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked that game! They're good!

SKOL!
I'm trying to keep my enthusiasm under control but a couple more games like yesterday and I will be in full homer mode.

Our defense is SO exciting right now. And it is doubly exciting when you understand that the defense you see now will pretty much all be here 2 years from now. This team really is entering a really nice "window".

I'm keeping my enthusiasm tempered. It's hard to get excited about Bridgwater, yet.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Xavier is feeling good today. Already passed one of the concussion tests.

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm keeping my enthusiasm tempered. It's hard to get excited about Bridgwater, yet.

Teddy has looked like nothing more than a game manager ala Christian Ponder. A good running game and solid D hopefully gives him more time to develop but he has a LONG way too go.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure this picture makes any sense. Broncos have had Manning since before the 2012 season. So any Manning fans would have joined the mass a year earlier. Beyond just Manning fans joining though pretty much everybody has been a fan for quite some time. We had our Super Bowl years back in the 90's so quite a few joined back then but even before that I would say many have been Bronco fans since around 83 when Elway joined. Even before Elway though the Broncos were going to the Super Bowl with the Orange Crush defense so for the most part Bronco fans have been around for a long time. Heck I think they own the record for longest sellouts in the NFL with the stadium selling out since 1970 (over 350 games). Throw in the Broncos have over a 15 year waiting list to buy season tickets and it only continues to grow.

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure this picture makes any sense. Broncos have had Manning since before the 2012 season. So any Manning fans would have joined the mass a year earlier. Beyond just Manning fans joining though pretty much everybody has been a fan for quite some time. We had our Super Bowl years back in the 90's so quite a few joined back then but even before that I would say many have been Bronco fans since around 83 when Elway joined. Even before Elway though the Broncos were going to the Super Bowl with the Orange Crush defense so for the most part Bronco fans have been around for a long time. Heck I think they own the record for longest sellouts in the NFL with the stadium selling out since 1970 (over 350 games). Throw in the Broncos have over a 15 year waiting list to buy season tickets and it only continues to grow.

Just a joke man. Settle down.. Lol

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a joke man. Settle down.. Lol

Oh I know it is a joke but usually jokes have a half truth to them such as many Seattle fans became band wagon fans when they won the Super Bowl or something of that nature. That picture just doesn't make any sense. Maybe that is the joke?

powerchord86

Tolerator
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,744.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I know it is a joke but usually jokes have a half truth to them such as many Seattle fans became band wagon fans when they won the Super Bowl or something of that nature. That picture just doesn't make any sense. Maybe that is the joke?

That was the game where Peyton threw seven TD passes to take down the defending champ Ravens team who had knocked them out of the playoffs the year before.. Remember?

bt08

Hoopla Cash
$ 788.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes got they're work cut out for them this Sunday. Denvers D looks awful tough and Teddy has not played well so far this season. Just don't see the Vikes winning this one, 24-13 Broncos

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Vikes got they're work cut out for them this Sunday. Denvers D looks awful tough and Teddy has not played well so far this season. Just don't see the Vikes winning this one, 24-13 Broncos

Yeah, the offense is pretty shaky yet..
But Vikes defensive line against Broncos offensive line looks damn good, and with Rhodes most likely playing I think it'll be closer than 24-13. If Manning starts taking hits like Stafford and Rivers had to the last 2 weeks, I like the Vikes chances.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Teddy has looked like nothing more than a game manager ala Christian Ponder. A good running game and solid D hopefully gives him more time to develop but he has a LONG way too go.

For sure, He's actually regressed from the final 5 games last season, and all of this years pre-season.
He just can't connect downfield at all again.