• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are going to disagree with me but I would say if Kap played for the Colts the last 3 years, they would not have made the playoffs. As for the 49ers, with any average QB they would still made the playoff the last 3 years. I do agree that Roman is part of the problem. He should be fired and that should be the most logical move the 49ers should make. The thing that I don't agree is that kap supporter keeps saying Roman should just "let Kap do his thing", "go back to the offense the last 2-3 years". Last time I checked Kap is still on pace for highest career number of rush attempts this year, while his yards per carry keep reducing 3 years in a row. It's more like Kap has been figured out by opposing teams and since he isn't improving as a pocket passer, teams just focus on stopping his run and make him stay in the pocket.

I don't know because with Luck it would of turned into a pass happy team. I agree teams are keeping him in the pocket so Roman should have game plays for him to get out of the pocket. Same with Wilson in seattle. Their OC knows how to game plan for wilson.

This is why I think it falls on Roman.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know because with Luck it would of turned into a pass happy team. I agree teams are keeping him in the pocket so Roman should have game plays for him to get out of the pocket. Same with Wilson in seattle. Their OC knows how to game plan for wilson.

This is why I think it falls on Roman.

I am not sure that we would have been pass happy. I don't follow college ball, but from what I've heard Stanford ran the ball alot with Luck when Harbaugh was there. I think Luck is forced to throw more often because the Colts haven't been able to establish a consistent running game. That is why they traded for Richardson but it didn't work out. Plus their Defense isn't nearly as good as ours has been.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously stop comparing Kap with guys like Luck and Wilson. Let's start a comparison between Kap and David Carr first.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is anything but typical.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Hmmmm.... How about these facts..

Kaepernick:
18/33 passing
174 yards
1 TD; 2 INT
49ers loss

Luck
24/53 passing
294 yards
2 TD; 2 INT
Colts win

These are real facts not imaginary facts...

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After today I don't think anyone could support Kaep. Our playoff hopes are official done and this likely won't be a fun offseason.

Now watch something will click and we will go into Seattle and blow the Hawks out. Too little too late though at this point I'm afraid. >_>; When you lose to a crap team like the Raiders you don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going back to the beginning of this thread, at least we can say that trading for Houston's pick and using that pick on Clowney wouldn't look that great right now either.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True dat!!

And Purguy thinks that Luck is overrated! Luck has a mediocre defense and a terrible running game. Yet he continues to win. Put Kap on the Colts and they are lucky if they win 4 games.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm.... How about these facts..

Kaepernick:
18/33 passing
174 yards
1 TD; 2 INT
49ers loss

Luck
24/53 passing
294 yards
2 TD; 2 INT
Colts win

These are real facts not imaginary facts...

Both look bad. yes they are facts.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Purguy thinks that Luck is overrated! Luck has a mediocre defense and a terrible running game. Yet he continues to win. Put Kap on the Colts and they are lucky if they win 4 games.

Terrible running game LOL They were fine when bradshaw didn't get hurt.

Who has a better record in the playoffs and better stats. Kap does. there is a fact for you. Colts have play makers at WR. So don't act like he has no buddy.

Come back when Colts make it to the superbowl and Luck actually does something.

Again I think Luck is fine but not elite.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Terrible running game LOL They were fine when bradshaw didn't get hurt.

Who has a better record in the playoffs and better stats. Kap does. there is a fact for you. Colts have play makers at WR. So don't act like he has no buddy.

Come back when Colts make it to the superbowl and Luck actually does something.

Again I think Luck is fine but not elite.

Do you think Kap is better than Luck? You keep going back to a better record in the playoffs. Kap has a better winning record on the road than Young and Montana. Is he better than both, who are both hall of famers? If you think Kap is better than Luck, you are dumber than I thought. Bradshaw was not the bell cow, but a change of pace back. They have Richardson who is having a dismal year. Gore is having a decent year. So yes, he doesn't have a good running game. Let's compare this year. How many TD passes does Kap has? How many wins do the Niners have?

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is OC. Thats it. Kap is fine. Take a little off his plate and go to an offense like Seattle and he will be fine. He has had more success in the playoffs then most and don't give D won those games because that is false. He was a main reason we won most of those playoff games.

Here's the overstatement of the year! Kap is fine!! Real genius!!:wtf2:

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the overstatement of the year! Kap is fine!! Real genius!!:wtf2:

Prior to the last two games, it was still reasonable to say that he was doing fine and on the right track. Debateable, yes, but still reasonable, as reasonable minds can disagree. However, Kaep is now in a bad, bad place. I hope he can emerge from it, but sometimes QB's don't comeback from beatdowns. Maybe purgu missed the last two games. J/K. I like your optimism, purgu. I'm the same way, but the current situation is what it is.

AU_Fever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the last two games, it was still reasonable to say that he was doing fine and on the right track. Debateable, yes, but still reasonable, as reasonable minds can disagree. However, Kaep is now in a bad, bad place. I hope he can emerge from it, but sometimes QB's don't comeback from beatdowns. Maybe purgu missed the last two games. J/K. I like your optimism, purgu. I'm the same way, but the current situation is what it is.

I wish I could share your optimism, but this offense is pitiful. OL can't sustain their blocks, receivers dropping passes, terrible OC (playcalling), and a QB who's inaccurate and lacks whatever you call it (pocket awareness, smarts, etc.) The two games prior to Seattle and Oakland, Kap struggled as well. Niners barely beat the awful Giants and the Redkskins. Heck, the Rams shutout the Redskins last week at Washington. If it wasn't for the 5 interceptions against the Giants, Niners would have lost that game. Kap has been awful this year.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I wish I could share your optimism, but this offense is pitiful. OL can't sustain their blocks, receivers dropping passes, terrible OC (playcalling), and a QB who's inaccurate and lacks whatever you call it (pocket awareness, smarts, etc.) The two games prior to Seattle and Oakland, Kap struggled as well. Niners barely beat the awful Giants and the Redkskins. Heck, the Rams shutout the Redskins last week at Washington. If it wasn't for the 5 interceptions against the Giants, Niners would have lost that game. Kap has been awful this year.

yes, it is everyone involved on offense, but as the QB Kaep gets the most attention.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think Kap is better than Luck? You keep going back to a better record in the playoffs. Kap has a better winning record on the road than Young and Montana. Is he better than both, who are both hall of famers? If you think Kap is better than Luck, you are dumber than I thought. Bradshaw was not the bell cow, but a change of pace back. They have Richardson who is having a dismal year. Gore is having a decent year. So yes, he doesn't have a good running game. Let's compare this year. How many TD passes does Kap has? How many wins do the Niners have?

I already stated this. Depends on what kind of offense 49ers want to run. Offense like the last 2-3 years or offense like Seattle Kap is better but if we want to be a pass happy team I would go with luck.