• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap a bad game. it happens. look at payton manning in the super bowl. This has more to do with Roman. The guy doenst make any adjustments. The guy is so bad.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick will not succeed unless he is at least adequate from the pocket and we all know full well by now that he isn't!

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Kap a bad game. it happens. look at payton manning in the super bowl. This has more to do with Roman. The guy doenst make any adjustments. The guy is so bad.

Kaep seems to always have bad games...that is the persistent problem. He hasn't learned whereas Peyton does learn from his mistakes.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaepernick is just a one trick pony.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

if Kaep had 8 good games out of 11, you might be able to sell "a bad game". But how many good passing games has he had this season?

if Roman was the sole reason, the entire team would mutiny by now. can't help think Roman avoids certain things because Kaep doesn't do it well. on the flip side, Kaep's strength is throwing it "downfield" between the 20's, so Roman leans to it. shouldn't good coaches lean to what their players do best?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Kaep had 8 good games out of 11, you might be able to sell "a bad game". But how many good passing games has he had this season?

if Roman was the sole reason, the entire team would mutiny by now. can't help think Roman avoids certain things because Kaep doesn't do it well. on the flip side, Kaep's strength is throwing it "downfield" between the 20's, so Roman leans to it. shouldn't good coaches lean to what their players do best?

Like I said in the other thread, it depends on how you define a good game.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kaep seems to always have bad games...that is the persistent problem. He hasn't learned whereas Peyton does learn from his mistakes.

LOL u are funny. The kid has been to 2 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl. Since he has took over he is 3rd or 4th in wins. COme on guys stop with the hate on him. This year has to do with injuries and Roman calling bad games and having bad game plans.

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We run an offense that is simplistic... power running game that lacks power..a power running game that is simple...a West Coast offense that doesn't throw to its running backs..a contradiction in terms..no slants..no 3 step drops..no 5 step drops.. very few 3 wide receiver sets..TE who didn't exploit the seams..TE who isn't a 1st down threat..smallish slow WRs who run routes a 1/4 speed to an area. Did you actually watch the routes we run..very simplistic looking a lot of times....did we run a screen? nope..how about a draw...nope...how about some slant work...nope..how about a cross across the middle nope..seam routes nope.. HOw was Roman's game plan on the short week??? piss poor...and Im not really evaluating after the Seattle loss ...it's more of a composite of the whole season..we are the power running team who is simplistic and doesn't run with power..we are the West coast offense who doesn't throw to its running backs and the only thing it has in common with the West coast is that SF happens to be on the West coast. So, it's time for : if we get rid of Roman who do we hire time since the playoffs just got a lot dimmer. A I salute Jerry Rice for saying WTF are we letting the networks do the Turkey thing on our 50 yrd. line on our home field after a momentous loss? WTF???:lame::wtf2:

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

LOL u are funny. The kid has been to 2 NFC championship games and a Super Bowl. Since he has took over he is 3rd or 4th in wins. COme on guys stop with the hate on him. This year has to do with injuries and Roman calling bad games and having bad game plans.

The question posed is has Kaep learned:

So we look and say he has been to all those events but really has he improved despite being to all those games?

If you take Andrew Luck who does not have those types of opportunities, he is much further than Kaep yet Kaep has been to all these situations. I am not saying his job is easy or being a NFL QB is a simplistic thing. I just see Kaep making too many of the same mistakes, lock onto a WR, throw off his back foot or not read the blitz that seems obvious to everyone but him.

Again all my opinion

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our Offense is easy to defend. I don't get why we got away from what we did best the last 2 years. Plus we have 2 god RBs now. Just doesn't make sense. Also I don't get why Roman takes away what Kap does best make plays with his legs either throwing or running. Thats why i think Roman needs to go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question posed is has Kaep learned:

So we look and say he has been to all those events but really has he improved despite being to all those games?

If you take Andrew Luck who does not have those types of opportunities, he is much further than Kaep yet Kaep has been to all these situations. I am not saying his job is easy or being a NFL QB is a simplistic thing. I just see Kaep making too many of the same mistakes, lock onto a WR, throw off his back foot or not read the blitz that seems obvious to everyone but him.

Again all my opinion

Luck is not that good. What has he done. Every big game he folds. He throws a lot of Ints in the playoffs. I agree with you that Kap hasn't took a big step forward but Luck hasn't done much better.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is not that good. What has he done. Every big game he folds. He throws a lot of Ints in the playoffs. I agree with you that Kap hasn't took a big step forward but Luck hasn't done much better.

Are you seriously think Luck isn't much better than Kap? In 2011, Colts was a 2-14 team. In 2012, Luck came in and brought the team to playoff. When Kap became a starter, the 49ers was already one of the top teams in NFL under Harbaugh. This is Kap's 4th season and yet his best days was still his first 1.5 seasons when he could run wild with that read opinion. He is more like regressing than improving. This is Luck's 3rd season. He is getting better and better and he is already a top 5 MVP candidate this season. It's very clear that among all young QBs, Luck will be the next elite QB. I know you are Kap's fan but let's be realistic.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Common Purguy. Stop with this man crush with Kap. Stop referring to the 3 NFC championship games and 1 Super Bowl appearance. It was not all Kap. The defense played a big part of them. Kap is an average QB with a below average IQ. Luck is better than Kap and will be the next elite QB. Do you think any of the 32 teams would select Kap over Luck? The answer is a definitive NO!!

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Common Purguy. Stop with this man crush with Kap. Stop referring to the 3 NFC championship games and 1 Super Bowl appearance. It was not all Kap. The defense played a big part of them. Kap is an average QB with a below average IQ. Luck is better than Kap and will be the next elite QB. Do you think any of the 32 teams would select Kap over Luck? The answer is a definitive NO!!

Luck is great young QB. I would take him over any of the other young QBs in the league.

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

Luck does not have the weapons that Kaep does and still is considered much better

smackdown380

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
All you have to do is watch Luck play and watch how he commands the offense. He is the real deal. He will be an elite QB

No I totally agree, I think Luck is an absolute stud. I was just making a point about why his performance may be subpar in the PO.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck does not have the weapons that Kaep does and still is considered much better

Luck is clearly having a better season than Kaepernick, and perhaps his supporting cast is worse; however, I really wouldn't mind having a T.Y. Hilton type of player on our team.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luck is clearly having a better season than Kaepernick, and perhaps his supporting cast is worse; however, I really wouldn't mind having a T.Y. Hilton type of player on our team.

No doubt the 49ers lack that kind of explosive WR.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt the 49ers lack that kind of explosive WR.

If a legit QB like Brees, Rodgers, Manning, or Brady were throwing to our receivers we'd be putting up 30+ a game. I still think Crabtree is a victim of not playing with a good QB. He rarely ever gets the ball in a spot that allows him to pick up YAC which is what he is so good at. Alex was only good at finding Davis on big plays and Kaep will only ever throw to Boldin because he can't throw people open so might as well throw to the one guy that can go up and catch the tough passes in traffic. It's kinda sad at how poor Kaep plays despite his talent.

He is far more talented than Smith but honestly I miss Smith just because he was far more consistent in his final season and a half and a better leader on and off the field for the team. I think he did a better job of spreading the ball around as well but numbers might prove me wrong on that. It's like Kaep has Pro Bowl talent but a back ups mentality.