• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Trade Colin Kaepernick to the Texans

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only 49ers fan that wants to punch Kaepernick in his post game interviews?

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin's performance in last years NFC title game took every bit of confidence I had left in him and his ability to be a big time performer, tonight , I don't know what tonight was. I really hope the team gives Gabbert a long look this week to consider starting him versus Oakland. Colin has too much ego for his own good for what little he has accomplished. York needs to shake up the love fest between Harbaugh and his QB or just mail in the remainder of the season.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colin's performance in last years NFC title game took every bit of confidence I had left in him and his ability to be a big time performer, tonight , I don't know what tonight was. I really hope the team gives Gabbert a long look this week to consider starting him versus Oakland. Colin has too much ego for his own good for what little he has accomplished. York needs to shake up the love fest between Harbaugh and his QB or just mail in the remainder of the season.

I would say benching Kaep now in favor of Gabbert would be the best thing for him right now. He needs to understand how hard he really does suck at QB fundamentals and realize that the way he prepares for the game needs to change if he is going to save his career.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say benching Kaep now in favor of Gabbert would be the best thing for him right now. He needs to understand how hard he really does suck at QB fundamentals and realize that the way he prepares for the game needs to change if he is going to save his career.

But we would be basically giving up on the season if we started Gabbert. I'm not sure the Niners are ready to do that just yet. Maybe if we lose to the Raiders.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But we would be basically giving up on the season if we started Gabbert. I'm not sure the Niners are ready to do that just yet. Maybe if we lose to the Raiders.

its a good point, but still, we are getting nothing from Kaep and the Niners need a spark. To me it might be worth a gamble.

I dont actually see it happening. If it does happen it will be when the season is lost.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its a good point, but still, we are getting nothing from Kaep and the Niners need a spark. To me it might be worth a gamble.

I dont actually see it happening. If it does happen it will be when the season is lost.

As bad as Kaep is right now, Gabbert is even worse. His career completion percentage is 53% and he has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns.

The season could be done after the next game against the Seahawks. We probably beat the Raiders, but right now, we can't run and we can't pass. Our offense is pretty much made up of short passes and runs that rarely go anywhere. We especially can't get any deep passing going. Whatever happened to VD stretching the field for us by running seam routes down the middle?

Anyway, there's nothing we can do but hope things turn around. Fan is short for fanatic after all.

AngryNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As bad as Kaep is right now, Gabbert is even worse. His career completion percentage is 53% and he has thrown more interceptions than touchdowns.

The season could be done after the next game against the Seahawks. We probably beat the Raiders, but right now, we can't run and we can't pass. Our offense is pretty much made up of short passes and runs that rarely go anywhere. We especially can't get any deep passing going. Whatever happened to VD stretching the field for us by running seam routes down the middle?

Anyway, there's nothing we can do but hope things turn around. Fan is short for fanatic after all.

Im sorry, but after what we just watched and have seen from Kaep through out his career I am not really buying that Kaep is much better then Gabbert.

He did play for the Jags when he put up those stats. Nobody looks good when you play for the Jags.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im sorry, but after what we just watched and have seen from Kaep through out his career I am not really buying that Kaep is much better then Gabbert.

He did play for the Jags when he put up those stats. Nobody looks good when you play for the Jags.

The Seahawks can make a lot of QB's look bad. If you look at Kaep throughout his career, he's not a bad QB. I'm against overreaction at this point. Maybe that will change if we lose to the Raiders.

GoreRush

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched the second INT. kaepernick flushed from a clean pocket and ran into pressure. just atrocious football.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with Kaep. He needs to go now. That was absolutely pathetic.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Glad to see most people finally jumping on the hater wagon. It's been lonely on this thing since 3rd & 1 & delay-of-game.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to see most people finally jumping on the hater wagon. It's been lonely on this thing since 3rd & 1 & delay-of-game.

You were right. I've been steadily sliding onto the hater wagon. This was the last straw. He needs to leave immediately.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Hell, bring Gabbert on.

Why not? The season's over anyway.

The only reason to keep playing him is to prop up his trade value to some other sucker who thinks he can raise Kaep's IQ.

Jimmy Johnson: "You can't fix stupid."

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You weren't alone, I just learned back in January of this year it was pointless trying to beat a dead horse with some of the fans that were frequenting the site then. I started getting replies that rivaled those produced for Alex when he was here, some folks have to actually wait for the rain to begin falling regardless of what the radar indicates prior to. Colin has all of the physical tools to be a success, but as this season has showed he hasn't put in the mental work required to move to the next level or for that matter maintain where he was upon first entering the league as admitting that he's regressed is something that the entire organization needs to come to grips with. The sad part is, Colin's ego and Harbaughs blinding love and support will never allow for the kid to come to terms with reality. This offense has too much talent on the outside to be producing the type of numbers we are witnessing from this offense, a QB with basic fundamentals should be able to produce at least 2 touchdown drives a game which is why I really want Gabbert. Just give me a guy under center that actually wants to play the position, as opposed to one that appears to only want the accolades that come with the position. The facial expressions Colin had at certain times did not look of a competitor nature, honestly it looked like "How much time is remaining? If we hurry, all of the alcohol in VIP will still be chilled by the time we're done." As of right now, the kid is a g8&**&damn bum we need to do something different.

Last edited by a moderator:

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

don't recall a hater wagon by anyone? granted if there was one, it would be you.

but how convenient NOW for anyone to say they knew all along?