• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals going to make the post season?
I have no clue! I was so sure the Giants would continue to play like shit with Cueto going down but he's scheduled to start. If he's not 100% on Thursday I'd think so.

The other thing is the Cards have been owned by the Reds in the last 2 or 3 series with them so that worries me.

But who knows, God willed Aledmys Diaz to hit a grand slam after killing his friend so maybe he will continue to bestow his grace lol

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no clue! I was so sure the Giants would continue to play like shit with Cueto going down but he's scheduled to start. If he's not 100% on Thursday I'd think so.

The other thing is the Cards have been owned by the Reds in the last 2 or 3 series with them so that worries me.

But who knows, God willed Aledmys Diaz to hit a grand slam after killing his friend so maybe he will continue to bestow his grace lol

hahaha that is true, "he did" But I don't put it past the Cardinals

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone at work said it today and of course I got all excited but they had no clue cause she was a chick from AZ

well that just means she's probably easy :D

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She might get mad if I'd don't bring fries and a shake too

well just explain to her that you are her will be doing the "shaking and frying"

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most people who aren't Patriot fans believe Brady is overrated. It's been the subject of thousands of debates. The only reason why someone would start yet another thread about it is because that person is desperate for attention.

Rams moved out of that shithole city and instantly become good. Does that surprise anyone?
Hint: the only Rams NFL Championship occurred while the Rams played in St. Louis.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is a very good quarterback.

He does not belong in the conversation of greatest ever.

Neither does the ding toed cvnt, John Elway. If it wasn't for Terrell Davis, Elway would be the most pathetic losing SB QB of all time.

Last edited:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His stats are inflated compared to old-timers because the game has changed so much to favor the passing game(that goes for all modern quarterbacks, not just Brady). A few guys who I am old enough to see play that I would put in the conversation would be Montana, Young, Marino, Elway, Manning.

:susp:

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Attleboro is in fact a city,

The only argument is a "major city".

Providence RI is smaller than Fayetteville NC, and no one thinks Fayetteville is a "major city".

Last edited:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not true either. The no contact rule was ALWAYS a rule it just wasn't being enforced. Bill Belicheat told his team to take advantage of that fact against the Rams in the Super Bowl. Complaints buy the Rams lead the league to enforce that rule.
What did it cost the complaints to purchase the Rams?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Polian was the same GM that took the Bills to 4 SB's in a row. He built the Colts mainly on offense drafting his early picks while the last time BB used a 1st round draft pick back in 08 on an offensive weapon. Faulk, Wayne,Edge and Harrison not bad . Harrison and Coach Dungy were recently inducted to HOF and throw in Moore for 12 years as OC. I'm not taking away anything from Peyton who is a first ballot HOFer but I like the brainwashed Madden guys. Funny part id his 2 SB's wins the D bailed him out huge. In 06 playoffs he went 3td/7int and 2 pts in last SB. Brady threw as many TD's in his last SB as the Manning brothers have in their last 4 combined. Also 2 t/o's compared to 8
Don't forget 6 time pro bowl and likely HOF center Jeff Saturday. Yep Peyton had less talented players.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Polian has to be the most overrated general manager in football. The fact that he's in the Hall of Fame is a joke. The guy is the Sean Payton of GM's, all offense no defense.

Consider this: Polian had Manning for 13 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1. John Elway had Manning for 4 years, they went to 2 Super Bowls and won 1, the second of which Manning was a shell of his once great self.
Polian by far the best GM at working the rules comittee, hands down no contest

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget 6 time pro bowl and likely HOF center Jeff Saturday. Yep Peyton had less talented players.
Why would you mention a center when the post mentioned Peyton Manning had no defense??