• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tom Brady is OVERRATED

Do you think Tom Brady is overrated?

• Total voters

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you posted it for shits and grins to point out how stupid the Bills are for their opinion??

They are the ones that saw him twice this year once with Brady and once without. Everybody has their opinions, and that's all they are. Just like your dumb he is"overrrated" "system QB" and your entitled to it. Coaches, players, general % disagree but your smarter than anyone. Google Goat QB and see who's name come out more often. I know *1 lb of air pressure and *ilming from the area negate everything. Thats your weak ass argument Spider

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are the ones that saw him twice this year once with Brady and once without. Everybody has their opinions, and that's all they are. Just like your dumb he is"overrrated" "system QB" and your entitled to it. Coaches, players, general % disagree but your smarter than anyone. Google Goat QB and see who's name come out more often. I know *1 lb of air pressure and *ilming from the area negate everything. Thats your weak ass argument Spider

If we take all of the guys who dream about swallowing his jizz out of the poll, Overrated wins.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell Pickles I am going to kick his ass when I'm allowed back in there. Or tell Zig to kick Pickles' ass.

LMAO

They gave you a Time Out?

That's Pickles...LOL

He does it to me all the time

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him Spitshine CockboyB

I met him in Santa Barbara in a haircut joint, Christopher that is...He lives there, he is a pretty popular figure in that town..........

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warner was a good one, or Van Brocklin, but they have been pretty much skint otherwise....

I remember Ralph Dieter Brock, another CFLer, and then there's Chrissy Everett...

NVB and Warner are the top 2 for the Rams. It was painful waiting for Samantha to get healthy, and now it's been painful while the retread parade continues. Hopefully Goff is worth the wait.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait... SO now it's Brady who did spygate? @CowboyB, can you explain that